Chapter Thirteen

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

I pulled out my phone while Kris was busy scribbling down something on the paper he held. You cannot possibly say no this, Kris Wu Yi Fan. I smirked internally.

"...Hey Kris, I think this photo will fit the school newspaper's headline perfectly! Your fan girls will cry blood after they see this picture, agree?“ I showed a photo of him wearing a pink heart shape patterned boxer in a super weird pose. He was in the midst of dancing to Girls' Generation's Gee when i took the photo.

"Y-yahh! How could you..." He was totally speechless after he saw my failproof weapon.

"What? Are you afraid to lose your 'cool' image now?" I .

"...You evil little– Fine! Ten times for you!" He said irately.

I knew this would work, yiihhaaa!

"You're the best brother! Ever!" I hugged him tight, squealing in joy.

"I know, I don't need you to tell me that," He said back with his arrogant voice.

"Overconfident imbecile," I mumbled, side eyeing him.

I walked out of the room and strutted down the stairs. I was about to go to the toilet when something caught my attention.

Luhan was making out with that blonde basic older Jung. Strangely, I felt something strange within me but I didn't bother myself further with it. I decided to just silently turn back and left the school ground without Luhan.

 


Luhan's POV

"Stop it, Sica!" I pushed her harshly. Aishh, her germs are all over me! I will make sure to brush my teeth and wash my lips one hundred times later.

"What's wrong with you?!" She gained her footing back and fixed her clothes.

"What’s wrong with me?! You're the one who has something wrong with your brain! Wait no. I don't think you have one to begin with."

"So harsh... Why are you treating me like this?" She demanded, annoyed.

"Look. Don't you ever kiss me with your cheap lips again. Ever! Euhhh, I can feel your germs crawling in my blood system now. Yuks," I was genuinely disgusted.

I left the stumped Sica and walked to the second floor to find Iseul. All I saw was Kris and another junior in the room, no sign of Iseul. He told me she left about five minutes ago. Where is she? I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed her number.

"Yeoboseyo?" She picked up after the third ring.

"Where are you?"

"On my way home." At least she answered straight forwardly. I sighed, this girl is getting on my nerves real badly.

"What about me? You were supposed to wait for your babe you know?"

"It's my fault now? You were the one who was busy eating that blonde 's face."

Do I smell jealousy?

"Where are you now? I'm going to pick you up and take you home," I offered kindly.

"I can go home alone. I'm not five anymore," She sounded annoyed. When was she ever not?

"Oh, come on! We have 'something' to do, remember?" I said with a seducing tone.

"Gross," She replied shortly before she cut off the call.

I chuckled. Okay, I admit she's different. Girls usually fall to their knees, begging to have a date with me but this girl... This girl DECLINED the privilege to sleep with me. How could you manage to not get affected by my cute slash y face? I'm like the hottest human ever gracing the face of earth! I sometimes get looking at my own reflection!

Okay Luhan, calm down. You will take her down. Soon.

 


Iseul's POV

I finally reached my house's front gate. Thanks to the cab, I didn't kill my legs today! I love you, taxi!

I pressed the passcode and leisurely walked down the path towards our front door. I was happy, my hands were filled with shopping bags I spent the last two hours buying. My happiness didn't last long as a loud noise and laughters were heard from inside the house. Okay, this could only means one thing. It was the sign of those stupid twelve aliens invading the Wu siblings' house.

I frowned yet I kept going and enter the house quietly, trying to be invincible.

"Hey! Iseul is here! Annyeong!" Sehun greeted me while on his huge cup of bubble tea.

I simply nodded in acknowledgement.

"Hey babe!"

Oh God, that voice again.

"Babe your ," I said and coldly walked toward the stairs.

"Ouch! That hurts," He clutched his chest in a mocking gesture while tailing behind me to the stairs. I stopped in my track and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Don't even think to enter my room. I don't want your STD to contaminate my room," I said rudely before I continued my steps.

He kept following me and simply ignored my not so polite words. I stopped again and sighed before I shouted out loud.

"Kris! Please take care of your friend? He's stalking me!"

"He's yours not mine," He shouted back from the kitchen area.

"Kris!!!"

"I promised Mom to help you guys to get along!" He said again.

Okay, there goes the protective Kris. I kept walking and trying not to be bothered by his very existence. I quickly ran to my room and tried to find the key to lock my door but luck was not on my side. He was already standing there INSIDE of my room.

"What should we do now babe?" He asked playfully while rummaging through my things.

"Nothing," I said.

"Is that the only thing that we can do?"

"Absolutely yes," I desperately groaned. "And would you stop touching my things?"

He put one of my photo frames back down and turned around. His face gleamed in mischief. "Let's go to Lotte World!" He suggested.

"...Are you for real? Will you bring me there?" I asked in faux disdain.

In actuality I've always wanted to go to Lotte World! But I don't want to disturb Kris becauseI know he's really busy...

"I'll take it as a yes. Let's go!" He grabbed my wrist.

For once, I let him touch my hand without pulling rebellion. I shook my head and smiled discreetly. This guy, really. He was so bipolar. Such a flirty jerk, yet he's so hopelessly romantic at times. What do I do with you, Luhan?

 


Luhan's POV

I drove my shining Ferrari and we finally arrived at Lotte World.

"Why is it so quiet here? I know it's a weekday but is it normal for a theme park to be this...empty? Does nobody come here anymore? Is there a new theme park that's way cooler opened?" She asked, whirling her head left and right in confusion.

"I closed the place for the rest of the day," I declared triumphantly.

"You closed the Lotte World? Hah! Don't speak non-sense," She rolled her eyes.

"Good evening, Young master. We've done what you told us earlier. Please enjoy the stay," One of the workers said to me, accompanied with a ninety degrees bow.

"Well done," I smiled in satisfaction. I took a glance at Iseul and. Her reaction was priceless. Her eyes almost popped out of the sockets and her jaws wide open, it's a wonder she didn't hit the ground with it already.

What about that, Iseul ah?

 


Iseul's POV

What the...? Young Master? Does his parents own Lotte World or what? OH. MY. GOD.

"You own this... this thinggg???" I asked stupidly. My hands gesturing towards the whole arena.

"As well as Everland and Coex Mall!" He added cheerfully.

You're damn rich! It would be perfect if you erase that jerky and ry traits! You'll be the definition of 'dream comes true' for every woman (including me)!

"Amazed, huh?" He chuckled cockily.

I coughed awkwardly. "A little bit," I tried to keep my cool facade.

We started our venture and indeed, the whole place was absolutely vacant! You can only see this in a drama or movies! It would be great if I had came here with Kim Hyun Joong or Jaejoong oppa instead! Aish!

"Let's ride the roller coaster!" He shouted excitedly.

My face turned pale because actually, I don't really like scary rides. What kind of stupidity is it to spend money just to scream or cry?

"You're scared?" He teased me.

"O-of course not! Let's play!" I stuttered. Yes yes I'm scared you idiot!

 

a/n : ANNYEONGG !!

Finally, I reached 100+ subbiesssss *cries*

Thanks for you all !!! <3 I really love you guys <3

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Victoria unni <3

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ! ^^

 

 

Happy weekend everyone ^^