Chapter Ten

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

"Umm...."

Who??? Who should I say?! Hmm... Ryeowook oppa? Nahh, he's too girly. Chanyeol oppa? Nahh, he's too weird. WHOOOOO??!!!

"Umm... It...It's..." I'm still in a deep thought thinking about who will be the best fake boyfriend when suddenly a loud 'BANG' was heard and the door was widely opened.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING INSIDE?! YOU WERE TALKING FOR TWENTY ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE SECONDS INSIDE!!!" Kris' overprotective side appeared.

"He even used his stopwatch to count it, I you not," Luhan snickered behind him.

"Shut up!" Kris pushed the shorter away.

"Answer me, please," Myungsoo didn't get distracted by them for that long.

"Him! It's him!" I randomly pointed to said boy.

Myungsoo's eyes were immediately on Luhan. Kris just dropped his jaw and look back and forth between the three of us as the scene unfold before him.

"What?! You're dating this stupid manwhore?!" Kris' eyes grew in size.

"What?! N–" I quickly sealed Luhan's mouth with my hand and hugged him tight so that it wouldn't be very obvious that I was desperately trying to kept his mouth shut.

 


Luhan's POV

What is this girl doing? Is she crazy?

"Just follow the game. This is an urgent situation. I will tell you everything later," She whispered while holding my face close to her neck. She even gave me a couple of back pats before she released the abrupt hug.

"You heard our conversation?" She asked awkwardly.

"The door isn't that thick, Iseul ah!" Kris replied, still fuming.

"O- ohh, it must be a cheap door," She remarked randomly. Such a lame acting.

What if I play some tricks with her? It will be fun!

I secretly tangled my hand to her hand to complete our 'couple' act. As expected, it caught her off guard and she gave me a sharp glare.

She giggled nervously before she whispered an almost inaudible 'get your hand off of mine' through clenched teeth.

I hold her head close to mine. "Make me," I chuckled to her ear.

"You ," She replied, but did nothing to create some distance between us.

"I am" I replied casually.

 


Iseul's POV

"I am," He teased me. He even dared to show his "loving" grin for good measure.

I played along with him and grinned widely as well. "Damn it," I mumbled lowly, making sure he was the only one who could hear me.

"...Hmm, I'm going first. Get well soon, Iseul ah," Myungsoo said with a gloomy aura before he left the room.

"He's strange," Luhan commented.

"Shut the hell up!" I jabbed my elbow on his rib.

"Fu–" He held back his curse and subtly doubled in pain. Pfff, such a weakling.

"Ya ya ya!!! Okay, since you're dating my baby sister, remember. No skinship. No sleepover. No kiss. No nothing! Am I understood here?" Kris started to speak gibberish. I could almost see a pout forming on his lips.

"Just shut up and find a girl for yourself," Luhan pushed Kris and locked him outside.

"Yahhh Luhan!! Don't you dare to do anything to my sister!!!" He kicked and pounded on the door.

After locking that giant outside, he smirked and looked at me with a strange gaze.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I warned him.

"Since you're the one who started first..." Luhan smirked evilly.

"I have a future husband already so don't you freaking dare to touch me!" I shrieked in horror.

Suddenly, my phone rang. Coincidentally together with Luhan's phone. These phones are so useful, thank God!

"Yeobeoseyo?" I picked up the phone. I could see from my peripheral that the idiot was doing the same with his own gadget.

"Iseul ah! I just got off of the plane and guess where am I roght now? South Korea! You know the true intention of me coming here, right?" A familiar middle-aged woman voice could be heard on the opposite line.

Oh.

My.

God!

IT'S MOMMMMMMM!!!!

"B-but I'm not ready!" I shouted exasperatedly to the device in hand.

"I am on my way to the hospital. Your future parents in law is at the hospital already and I think they will come to see you about anytime now. So see you very soon, dear!"

"Bu–"
 
....Peep.....” Typical mom. She ended the call without even waiting for my answer.

"Aisshhhh jinjjaaa!!!" I ruffled my hair in frustration.

I turned my back and I saw Luhan who was also heatedly arguing with someone via the phone call.

"Mom, stop doing this! I will find a girlfriend soon! Stop doing this! I'm done!" Luhan shouted at the gadget and ended the called.

He noticed that I was watching him. Crap. I bashfully turned my back and pretended to be doing something else with my blanket.

"Hey you," Luhan called me.

"I have name," I replied coldly.

He sighed heavily. "I have to go now."

"...Then just go?"

"No goodbye hug?"

"Ask mister wall to give you one."

"Bad girlfriend," He mumbled before he opened the door and left.

"GIRL WHAT FRIEND WHAT!" I shouted to the door, knowing he was still within earshot.

Suddenly the door was opened again to show the idiot playboy's head peeking in. "Don't shout, babe. The whole hospital can hear you!"

"Get your out of my sight!"

"Arasso Arasso!"

It was silent afterwards. Maybe I was still ill after all because I unconsciously closed my eyelid and started to doze off onto my dreamland. Unfortunately my nap was cut short because someone yanked the door open quite noisily. I lazily woke up and turned my body to face the door. My eyes widened, the sleepiness went all of a sudden. Oh My God! She was not joking! I'm going crazy!

"Wu Fei! I'm with Mister Lu and Madame Lu here!" Umma shouted cheerily, disregarding the fact that I was lying on a bed as a patient in a hospital.

"O-oh. Ni hao," I greeted shyly. The couple answered my greetings with gentle smiles on their faces. It was downright awkward for me!

"Assistant Chan," Madame Lu suddenly called.

"How may I help you, Madame?" A middle aged man came into the room.

"Has he arrived?" Madame Lu asked. Her voice I noticed was gentle yet firm and demanding.

"He's at the entrance," Her assitance answered, bowing.

"Lead him to the room."

"Yes Madame."

 


Luhan's POV

Why did Mother asks me to wait here? Is she sick?

"Young Master," A familiar voice suddenly called me from behind.

"Jae?" I recognized one of my family's trusted staffs. Jae bowed politely before he straightened up and sent me a gentle smile.

"Madame Lu requested for you to follow my lead from here."

"Is she sick?" I asked him, partially worried.

"No, Young Miss is the one who sick," He answered reassuringly.

"Young Miss? The girl my parents talked about?"

"Yes. Please follow me, I will lead you to the room."

At least it was not my Mother. I was immediately relieved. I nodded and he let me walked first. He was right behind me, whispering the directions. We were waiting for the elevator when I opened my phone to check the vibrating notifications. Gosh, it was only five minutes ago that I last checked it and here I was with more than fifty new text messages. The perk of being too handsome. Tsk tsk.
 

From: Xiumin Kim Minseok

Yah Luhan! We're at your house now! Kris was just arrived so we're all here already! Come home and accompany us asap or we will burn your house in seconds. You know what we're capable of ^^

 

It was my fault for letting them know my private resident's passcode. I will make sure to tie them up when I see them later.

"Jae, tell Mother that I have an urgent problem at school. I really have to go now."

"Young Master–" Jae seemed troubled.

"This is a matter of life and death okay? Just tell Mother to give me her phone number and I will make a private appointment with the girl."

"I'm scared Madame Lu would not agree, Sir."

"Please, Jae," I used my hidden power. PUPPY EYES! Jae had known me since I was in my diaper and I know he almost can never say no to me. He sighed heavily.

"You win me over once again, Young Master. I will help you then," Jae smiled.

"Thanks for all your help!" I smiled and hurriedly left the hospital to save my precious house from the eleven imbeciles.

 

a/n : Luhannn is the boy! kekeke

Hope you guys enjoy it !

And guess what , I reachh 60+ subbiessssssss *sobs*

And Happy Birthday to Kyungsoo oppa !! >.<

Don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE , UPVOTE and ignore my failed grammar T.T

Happy weekend everyone ^^