Chapter Eleven

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul’s POV

"Where's Han?" Madame Lu asked Assistant Chan.

Han? That guy's name is Han? I don't know why but I suddenly had a real bad feeling regarding this.

"Forgive us, Madame. Young Master suddenly left because he said he has an urgent problem at school. I'm sorry we couldn't stop him," the polite assistant apologized.

"Awww, too bad you're not going to meet him today," Mom said to me. Really now.

"Young Master asked for Miss Wu's telephone number so he can text her personally and make an appointment with Young Miss."

"Oh. Give me your telephone dear, I will just give you his number. That kid is very hrd to control," Madame Lu asked for my phone before she went grumbling under her breath over her son's shenanigans.

I gave her my phone and Madame Lu started pressing the number. After she successfully saved her son's number, she handed the phone back to me. I curiously opened my contact and I typed "Han" on the search bar, only to have 'no result' blinking back to me from the screen. I started scrolling through my limited contacts one by one when I found.....

My future husband <3

Oh my, I don't know this Ahjumma can be this cheesy. She's on par with my Mom.

"We're going now honey. Don't forget to meet him and report to me, hum?" Mom patted my back lovingly.

"Mom, you're going home now?" I pouted.

"Yes dear, we have a meeting in Beijing," My Mom chuckled.

"So, you were here really for the sole purpose of introducing me to him?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes of course! We need to do our best for our children, right?" Mom smiled brightly.

Unbelieveable! She didn't even bat an eye on the fact that I was currently hospitalized!

"Good luck, dear. Get well soon," Madame Lu smiled and together they left, Mister Lu following behind, he's such a quiet man.

Oh God! What should I do with this number now?!
 

 


Luhan’s POV

Xiumin Xiumin Xiumin, I will make sure you can't eat baozi with your mouth anymore for years.

I'm arrived at my mansion and furiously punched the passcode to the security system. I made a mental note to change the passcode as soon as I get rid of those eleven rascals currently inside. I saw familiar Ferrari cars parked on my yard. Should I flat the tires?

"Luhan gege!" Tao called me from the window upstairs. I jumped in surprise. Freaking dip.

"What are you doing there? Are you not coming in?" Kris' head popped out next to Tao's. How dare he spoke as if he was the owner of this place?!

"He's thinking to flat our tires," Chanyeol smirked, his head appearing next.

"Or burning down our lovely Ferrari!" Baekhyun shoved the tower trio to make space for himself.

"Hyung!" Tao shouted in pain, his body hit the windowsill.

"Mehrong," Baekhyun .

They knew me to well. Tch.

I gave up and decided to just join on the fun. I opened the front door and head to the play room upstairs directly. They were sitting around on the spacious room, but as soon as I showed up all their eyes darted onto me.

"What?" I asked, utterly confused.

"Gege! I have a good news for you!" Tao chirped happily.

"You're selected as the new Student Body President, Chukkae!" Sehun clapped his hand cutely.

"Wha- For real?!" I stuttered. Me? Selected as the new Prez?? How could this be happening?! I've wanted this position for as long as I can remember! Now I can do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that I want at school!

"Yep. Don't tease the junior, okay?" Here comes the angelic Suho. I rolled my eyes at him but grinning widely nonetheless.

"Don't even try to tease me! I will send your sorry to the jail!" Sehun warned me.

"Yahh ! I'm not that bad okay?! And how dare you talk banmal to me you little..." I tried to defend myself.

"We know you, hyung." They answered in unison.

Well...
 


Iseul’s POV

What should I do with this damned number?! I'm so nervous! I don't want to call him but I don't want Mom to keep pestering me over this as well! It hadn't even five hours since she left yet she kept messaging me and asking me weird questions like 'so can i expect my grandchildren now?'. I mean, she couldn't be serious right?!

I decided to call the number (after her last message; 'let's go shop to Vera Wang's boutique this wekeend. I can make time for you sweetie ^^') and immediately regret to do so as soon as he picked up the call.

"Hello? Who is this?"

Such an angelic voice. Not a bad start I guess.

"H-hello, this is Fei. Madame Lu gave me your number," I choked out the words despite my nervousness.

"Oh, yeah... Then, should we meet up?" He asked. I can hear a smile in his voice.

"S-sure. Tomorrow I will get discharged from the hospital. We'll meet at... umm, say, twelve in the afternoon? Is that okay?"

"Okay. I will pick you up then. Meet you soon!"

"Meet you soon," I ended the call.

He sounds sweet, like a good guy. Quite gentle and polite too. I just hope he's not a flirt!

 

 

a/n : SORRY FOR THE SHORRTTT CHAPTERRR *bows 90 degree*

Thankssss for upvotingggg !! I Love you ! :*

I reached 70+ subbies !! *rolled like a buffalo*

Please COMMENT T.T I feel like nobody is reading T.T

SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE TO ! ^^

Have a nice weekend ! :D