Chapter Nine

My Boyfriend is A Player

Luhan’s POV

"Aish, jinjja..." I'm still annoyed at what happened just now. Arghhh! So humilating!

"Stupid player," She chuckled.

"Yah! I heard that!" I growled at her.

"Good then! I thought your hearing ability is terrible as well."

"Try to do that once again and see what will happen to you," I warned Iseul.

"...Something like what happened just now?" She laughed out loud.

"YAHHHH!!!" I shouted loudly.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a super tall figure wearing our school's uniform pants and wrapped himself in an expensive black coat, supporting a beige MCM backpack similar to mine.

"Kris! It's really hot and you're wearing a coat?!" Iseul shouted in disbelief from the bed.

"Why can't I? You wear hotpants and skirts when it's snowing and I let you didn't I?"

"Well duh I wear it in the name of fashion!" She tried to defend herself.

"Fashion whatever," Kris said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Yah! Stop fighting" I cut in before Iseul could throw another bomb in the pair's verbal war.

"SHUT UP!" They both said in unison, turning their heads to glare at me.

"Damn Wu Siblings," I mumbled, pouting.

They continued where they left at and I sighed, covering my ears from the curses they threw at each other. It was amusing, but Wu Siblings seriously need to learn the words "normal volume". They're simply too loud! They finally stopped after Kris begrudgingly let her way too noisy baby sister win.

"Stubborn," Kris mumbled.

"Moron" She mumbled too.

"Yah! I'm still alive here!" I announced after they kept silent (aside from their inaudible murmur of curses in Mandarin and English) for a while.

"Oh. What are you doing here?" Kris seemed genuinely surprised, as if he just now realized my presence. He gave me a suspicious look.

"Just visiting. Why?" I answered nervously.

"You're not doing anything with my sister, right?" He glared back and forth at me and Iseul.

"N....no of course not! She's not my type," I hurriedly replied. I'm so dead if the older Wu found out my true intention.

"He loves es! An Innocent girl like me is not her type!" Iseul shouted from her bed again, looking scandalized.

"Innocent from hell, yeah," Kris mumbled.

"I heard that!" Iseul raised her voice again.

"Like I care!" Kris shouted back.

I was just about to open my mouth to prevent another argument to occur when suddenly the door knob made a 'click' sound. Our attention turned to the door and Myungsoo appeared from the back.

"Myungsoo?" I asked, shocked.

"What? Myungsoo? The guy that you loved TOO much?" Kris' eyes widened, the question directed at her giant baby sister.

"What?!" I asked, totally confused.

Iseul loved Myungsoo??? Since when?!

"...Can you left us for a while?" Iseul asked, surprisingly calm.

Kris nodded silently before he grabbed my hand and dragged me out from the room. What are they talking about?!

 

-------------------------------


Myungsoo’s POV

"What do you want?" She calmly asked me after Kris and Luhan left.

"I'm sorry," I looked at her eyes.

"No need to," She replied coldly.

"I still love you, Iseul–" I spoke straightforwardly.

"Yea, that explains why you're with another girl right now," She cut my sentence.

"I love you more. I can leave her for you," I confided. It's true though. I love Yoona, but I can't stop myself from keep coming back to the memories I had had with Iseul. She's irreplaceable.

It was silent, and I swear I could see her eyes got teary.

"I... I can't," She croaked out, fiddling with the hem of her blanket.

"Why?"

 

-------------------------------


Iseul’s POV
 
"Why?" He asked me.
 
I scoffed internally. He's the one who went around dating another girl and he asked me why. Besides... how do I explain my situation to him? I don't want to hurt him and It's not like I want this to happen to us...


 
-flashback-
 
It's a tiring day. School is just damn boring! Mr. Kang always complaints about my wardrobe. He said I'm too young to wear high heels. Pssshh, annoying.

I saw Kris' laptop on the dining table and I decided to open it. I need entertainment okay. I clicked on the interweb icon. I suddenly remembered that I forgot to do registry verification for applying membership on one of the online branded shoes stores. I typed the address and log in to my email account. There are thousands of mails from Kate, Zinger, Isabella, and many other friends from my old school in LA.

But one mail caught my attention. It's from... Mom.
 
 
Dear Iseul,
 
I don't know how to say this but I have arranged a marriage for you. I know it's my fault for not telling you earlier but your dad already agreed about it. He's the heir of the biggest company in China and now he's also studying overseas in Korea. What a coincidence, right! Don't worry, we will let you guys date first. We will visit you soon and you guys will meet then. Don't disappoint us!
 
Your mom

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???!!!" I screamed.

"What happened?!" Kris came out from his room, he seemed terriffied.

"I received an email!" I shouted in panic.

"Jesus, it's not like you will die if you receive an email!" He eyed me in annoyance.

"It's from mom!"

"And?" He said in monotone, uninterested with what he thought was just my usual shenanigan.

"She arranged a marriage for me!!!"

"W- WHAT?!" He asked, befuddled.

"Do something Kris!" I shouted again, I can feel my nerves twisting and turning.

"Uh, congratulation?" He said, right hand rubbing his nape in confusion.

"KRIS!!!"
 
-end of flashback-


 
"Iseul, you haven't answered me," Myungsoo stated, he was waiting.

"Huh?" I snapped out from my thoughts.

"I'm still waiting for your answer..." He asked again.

"I... I can't, okay. I already have someone," I said in a soft voice, not sure with myself either.

"...Who?"

 

a/n: A cliffhangerrrrrrr hihihi >:)

Recently I wrote a oneshot of Hunhan <3 Check it out http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/357005/a-life-for-my-boyfriend-angst-romance--exo-luhan-sehun-hunhan

Anyway, thanks for the upvote <3 I LOVE YOU DAMN MUCH <3

For my new readers and silent readers ^^ Please COMMENT , SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE are additional =))

Have a nice day everyone ;)