Chapter Six

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

I took my iPad and opened my Instagram. I posted some of my newest selcas from today. When I was about to turn the screen off, I accidentally pressed the Starcall icon. There are some missed calls and one of them is from EXO.

I clicked on it and…
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, We are one! Hi, I'm EXO-M's Visual, Luhan-imnida! I hope you have a pleasant day! Take care of your health, it's a really hot day right? Don’t forget to consume a lot of water and eat a lot of fruits! Please give a lot of love for EXO too! Love you! Gamsahamnidaaa~!"
 
Gosh, it’s… it's… Luhan! He looks so cute! Kyaaa!!!
 
Wait, what?

Oh my God... I must have been out of my mind. Wake up, Iseul! You must not fall for his cute and handsome appearance! Just because he saved you didn’t change the fact that he's an expert playboy! Don’t forget it!

 

 

The next day, I was forced to go to school by foot because stupid Kris hadn't came back from wherever he went the previous day. He probably went to some club and get drunk from his stupid alcohol. Well, he’s a big guy anyway so why should I care? He will get it from me though, for not leaving me some cash to take the bus, or a car key.
 
"Yah you, timid girl!" Someone shouted from a shiny black BMW while I was kicking some pebbles on the pedestrian walk, lazily walking my way to school.

I ignored the cat call. Who the heck picking girls up with that kind of lame line anyway?!

“Yah Iseul, you deaf?!”

"Who the hell are you? If you don't know me, don't talk to me!" I shouted, pissed off.

"Yahhh, I'm speaking the truth!" The driver rolled his glass down to show more than just a fluff of his hair.

"Luhan?! What the hell are you doing here? Are you stalking me?!"

"Pffttt, don’t be so confident… I was just passing by," He answered me, smirking.

"My bad luck then," I muttered dejectedly.

"Don't forget tonight!" He shouted chirpily.

"My brain still works just fine so don't keep reminding me, !"

"Fine then, I'm going. Ciao!" He stepped on the gas pedal and left me rooted on my spot.

"Yahhhhh! At least give me a ride you jerk!" I shouted in frustration.

 


Finally, I'm arrived in front of the school gate. I passed the gate and hurriedly walked to my class. I put my stuffs on my desk and took my phone out from my bag before I left the classroom. It was still fairly early so there were only a few students around. I walked through the canteen and saw a guy and a girl caught in a heated argument. It was... Luhan! And that is... the daughter of the owner of this school. What are they even doing here so early? Two s.

"Don't ever touch JinRi again or you’ll be facing me," Luhan scold-whispered at Jessica angrily.

"Tch. Why? She's just another nerd. A girl who doesn't know how to dress up and only good at wearing that big thick glasses everywhere! She doesn't have the right to hang around with you!" Jessica scoffed.
 
"So who do you think you are? Do you have any right to control my life?" Luhan gave her a sharp glare.
 
"Look, you said that you’ll only love me! You said that there are no secrets between us, and there won’t be any! And you also said that everything that I said is right, that I’m never wrong!"
 
"That dated back to when I was still so blind and stupid! After I knew that you were only playing with my love, I regretted that I ever said that to you!"
 
"So you think JinRi is better than me?" She hissed.
 
"Your appearance may be better than her but her heart is hundreds, no, thousands times better than yours! Just go date your new toy of a boyfriend and off from my life!" He left her angrily without even sparing some glance back to the red faced girl.

 


 ____________________________


Luhan's POV
 
"Jessica Jung… Even the mention of her name hurts my ears," I mumbled.
 
I walked out from the canteen and heard some footsteps shuffles behind the door. I slowly approached the door and I took a peek. I saw a familiar back. Iseul was hiding there. Did she hear all the things said between me and Jessica?

 

. This is a big problem.
 

____________________________


Iseul's POV
 
The bell rang and school was finally over for that day. I rushed to go home because I had to prepare myself to go out with Luhan that evening. I ran and ran and ran, and finally, I reached the front of my house. Panting, I typed the pass code and entered the majestic gate.
 
I was immediately greeted with a gross of a brother that’s mine as soon as I opened the front door. He was laying on the sofa with his clothes from yesterday. I came closer to him and had to hold my breath in disgust because he smelled like alcohol. He must had a hard time yesterday, Kris never lose control over his alcohol unless it’s a grave problem he’s dealing with. I took a blanket from his room and gently covered his long stature with it.
 
Afterwards, I went to my room and take a speedy bath. I decided to wear a gold sequin top with black bandage style skirt. I also curled my hair up, put on smoky eye makeup and for the final touch, strapped my ten centimeters gold leather heels on.
 
I opened my bag, clumsily searched for my phone. I was about to unlock the screen when suddenly a super loud honk could be heard from outside. I went to the large french window and saw Luhan stood outside, next to his shining car. Christ, he really doesn't have any manner whatsoever!
 
"Yahh! Didn’t your parents teach you how to properly a girl out with manners? At least knock on the door or ring the bell! Not everyone is a barbarian like you, you know?!" I shouted as soon as I opened the front door.
 
"Look at yourself first, as if you have those so called manners," He answered cockily.
 
"Think whatever you want!" I rolled my eyes and quietly opened his passenger door. He didn't even make the effort to open the door for me. Unbelievable!
 
He started the car engine and the BMW ran smoothly on the road, leaving my neighborhood. We stayed silent along the way.

Awkward~ should I ask why he argued with Jessica this morning? And who is Jinri? Ah, but I don’t want to be noisy...

 We arrived at a club around Hongdae. The loud music from the club was blasting, clearly heard from the outside. The colorful lights flashing brightly it hurts my eyes. I got out from the car and followed Luhan to enter the club.
 
I walked behind Luhan groggily. Suddenly, he was greeted by a girl wearing a pair of killer looking black heels with a sparkling little black dress –she’s cute.
 
"You come, Luhan-ah!" She hugged him.
 
They seemed to have a close relationship. Is this that Jinri girl? She doesn’t look nerdy at all.
 
"Ne, saengil chukkae, Taeyeon noona," He returned the hug in a warm gesture.

Oh. Another girl.
 
"Soooo… you came with your lover?" She teased, finally noticed me.

Suddenly, he pulled me beside him and wrapped his right hand at my waist in an intimate way. ert.

"Yep, I came here with her," He smiled sheepishly.
 
"Awww, cute! Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon," She grinned widely at me.
 
"Hi, I'm Iseul. Nice to meet you," I smiled back to her politely.
 
"Whoah, you’re so cool! No wonder you manage to tame our Casanova down! I'm sure you've had quite a hard time handling Luhan. He’s an expert player after all," She laughed good-naturedly.

"But..." I was about to told her that I'm NOT the girlfriend of this stupid guy when he suddenly blocked my mouth.

With his hand. EWEEEEEE. 

"Noona, don't tell her that! It makes me look bad," He produced a fake shy laugh.

"Pfffttt. Ara, ara! Anyway, I need to greet the other guests first, so… see you around," She chirped happily before sauntering to the left side of the room.

"See you around!" Luhan smiled and waved back. And that’s when I bit his hand hard; mercilessly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

His agonized scream was music to my ears.