Chapter Twenty-one

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

I applied my lip gloss and a light shade of pink blush on my cheeks. I let my wavy hair down until they covered my neck and put a cute pink ribbon clip on it. I look okay, right?

I saw my suitcase sat beside my closet. Tch, what a kind brother I have who let his sister took this heavy stuff. I dragged my suitcase out of my room and... wait a minute; the suitcase is very... light? Did Kris really pack my things? Ahh, who cares!

"Not coming down?" Kris shouted with his annoying tone.

This guy, really... no patience at all! Huff ~

I skipped the stairs and found Kris standing like a boss in front of the door. Wearing pink leather jacket, purple short and covering his eyes with black glasses that I bought for his last birthday. Aishh that guy, he said that that glasses didn't match his FASHION TASTE yet he worn it.

"Sir, we are going to a CAMPING TRIP!" I said.

"So?" He said with his 'innocent' look.

"Wear something more normal, please! You embarrassed me," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't mind me! Not everyone knows that you are Kris' dongsaeng"

"God, why do you have to be that stubborn? I will choose your outfit so follow me... NOW!" I pushed him to his room and successfully created some bruises at his body by shoving his limb to bump to the table, the standing lamp, and more furniture! It's his fault anyway, being TOO tall and TOO big.

"Ouchhh," He groaned in pain.

I ignored him and opened his closet. I took out a floral patterned shirt and a light brown short.

"Yahh!!! Are we going to the beach? We are going to the mountain, Miss!"

"Ohh... Sorry. I thought we are going to see hot guys at the beach," I threw back the pair of summer clothes to his closet and took out a black leather jacket and brand new Zara jeans that he bought 2 years ago. *That guy is always like that. Buying things and then keep it till the world end without even bothered to wearing them.*

"Hurry, get dressed! We are late!" I pulled his crappy pink leather jacket off of his torso and quickly put the black jacket on instead.

"Yah! Yah! I can do it by myself! You are not going to pull my pants too, right?!" He quickly grabbed the jeans and didn't let me get a hold of it.

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever! Just dress yourself properly, and quick!"

What a tiring morning~ *sigh*


Luhan's POV

"7 A.M.! Get on the bus!" I gestured them to get in to the bus.

"But some of them haven't arrived yet," A Junior said.

"Ahh, really? Nana, give me the list of who has and hasn't arrived," I asked the Vice President and she handed me the list.

I scanned the list and... Iseul and Kris? Where are these two human being...? Is Kris still sleeping? Aishh, those two sleepyheads.

"Call Kris and Iseul. Ask where are them."

"Should we just leave them?" A girl said.

"Are you crazy? How can we leave Kris?" Another one hit her head.

"Fine then, just leave after Kris arrived," She replied.

Oh, she still doesn't know that Iseul is Kris' younger sister?

"Ahh! Kris has arrived!" The girl pointed at a red Ferrari that the whole school recognize whose car is it.

"Ehh? There is a girl beside him" One of Kris’ sasaeng fans said.

So... The whole school didn't know that Iseul is Kris' dongsaeng? Only the Elites know about it?

"Isn't that Iseul? Aishh, I know that girl isn't a good girl from the start. How dare she seduces our Oppa?!" A girl who is the president of Kris’ fan club said. Aishh that girl... For your information, that very girl kneeled and begged to the School Principal to have a same class with Kris! That girl also follows us 25 hours a day! Uhh... 1 day is 25 hours, right? Or 26? *Thinks for a while.* Aishh! Who cares?!

"Yahh! What are you guys waiting for? Not getting on the bus?" I glared at the other students.

With The Mighty Luhan's power, everyone hurriedly entered the bus. You know, this is the benefit of being too handsome… *Smirk*

"Yahh! Take your own bag! I'm not your servant" A certain 'giant' roared.

Okay, here it comes again! Wu siblings fight!

"Gentleman, please," A girly voice heard.

"Guys, we are late. Can you postpone the fight?" I said exasperatedly.

"Ask him. He started first." Iseul pointed to Kris who finally admit defeat and dragged his and Iseul's suitcases.

"YOU started first." Kris deadpanned and glared at her.

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever!" Iseul rolled her eyes and immediately entered the bus.


a/n : Sorry for the late updateeeeeeeeee

I'm stucked at the middle of the story and I didn't know what to do T.T

and please check out my new story ^^

Playboys Competition