Chapter Twenty-four

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

OHHH YOU GO DIEEEE!!! ROT IN HELL!!! THAT WU YI FAN WON'T TELL ME HIS LUGGAGE LOCKET’S CODE AND I CAN'T GET ANY SHIRTS FROM HIM! YOU ARE A MORON! JERK! MONSTER! ARGHHHHH!!!

"Yah! Are you not going to change your clothes?" Luhan came after changing his clothes with a track suit.

"I will just wear this," I desperately said.

"Are you kidding me? Yah! We are doing quite a physical activity you know? You are not planning to wear heels and that mini skirt, right?" He scanned me from hair to toe.

 How can I describe my situation to him? Arghhh!! So frustrating...

"I didn't bring that many of clothes."

Actually, you can say that I didn't bring any clothes except for those stupid bikinis!

"Want to borrow mine?" He offered.

Hey, is this really him? Why is he being so nice all of a sudden?

"No, thank you." I might be in a desperate measure, but my ego wouldn't let me accept his offer.

"I'm not going to offer you twice," He warned.

What should I do? I'm sure that stupid giant that’s my own brother won't let me borrow any of his shirts and of course, I'm not going to wear the bikinis in such a cold place. Everyone would think that I'm a psycho. Psycho with a tendency of being an exhibitionist.

"Yes, please." I gave up half-heartedly.

"Here," he threw a blue V-neck shirt to me. "I think you won't even need any pants anymore, right? Since the shirt will look like a dress to you already."

"Boy, you are not even tall," I mumbled.

"I heard that," He tucked his hands in his pockets and continuously sending me death glares that were thousand times less scary than Kris' glares.

"Don't even try to glare. You won't win against Kris," I chuckled.


Kris' POV


Am I being too mean? I don't think so. Since she kept using my credit cards and I had never charge her for it. Not even once.

"Lulu! What's the next event?" I asked.

"Lulu? Sounds cheap to me," He rolled his eyes. "The next event is choosing tent-mates. The seniors will hide their names at the forest and the juniors will have to try to find it."

"You mean there’s a chance for a girl and a boy to sleep together?" My eyes widened.

"Yes, but you can choose to sleep outside of the tent if you don't want to."

Okay, I'm not letting me and my body sleeping with random gays or crazy girls and I also in no way letting any boys sleep with my mofo dongsaeng.

"We hide it by ourselves right?" I asked Luhan again.

"Yes! I already hide mine and the others already started to hide theirs too. Here is yours," He handed me a roll of paper.

"Okay, I'm going now!" I quickly rushed to the forest.

After hiding the paper in a place that I deemed un-find-able, I come back to the camp site and try to find that bratty girl. Where is she?

"WU YI FAN!!!"

Okay, I recognized that voice anywhere. The only person who dares to call me with that name and that authoritative voice is my one and only grumpy dongsaeng.

I turned my back and saw her in a loose V-neck tee which was only covered half of her thighs. This is not good. Even me, her own brother nearly drools over her iness what about the others? Krisus!

"I swear I will kill you tonight when everyone was asleep" She shot me a glare.

"Be my guest. Before that, you should wear pants first," I pointed at her bare legs.

"I don't have any. All thanks to a certain immature brainless giant," She shot me another dirty look. Such a feisty little sister.

"Wait here and don't go anywhere!" I commanded her.

I went back to my tent and took out an ombre-colored shorts. Yeah, I'm a nice gentleman okay. After bullying people, I help them.

"Here," I tossed the shorts to her.

"Yah! You think I can wear your shorts?" She complained without even spare a glance at the shorts that I passed to her. Dear God, she's so short-tempered. And not to mention have a small brain.

"Dear, it's your freaking Zara shorts that you begged me to buy for you when I was at the Singapore. I'm expecting a lovely ‘thank you’ instead of your nags and shouts!" I rolled my eyes. She’s really good at getting on my nerves.

"Really?!" Her eyes widened and she giddily checks the thing that was in her holds. After Mr. Sense knocked on her head, she smiled shyly.

"Thanks!"

"Not for free," I smirked.


a/n : Fast update right XD?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe <3

Upvote if you are willing to XD