Chapter Nineteen

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV
 
Suho oppa the speaker and pressed track number 2. 'History' was played and I was nervous like asdfghjkl and I bit my lips. Yeah, you can say it's a bad habit of mine when I'm nervous.
 
I tried my best to remember and danced according to the music video. 12 pairs of eyes were watching me intensively like they're going to judge a dance which worth to get Daesang or not.
 
Everything went smoothly and few steps more and  SUCCESS!
But unfortunately, something happened. I felt my shoe laces were loosed and I stepped on it. I thought my face's already broken to pieces and I need to do plastic surgery but I felt my body crashed into someone's body hard and ....
 
My lips was also touched his lips.
 
How'd I so sure that it's 'his' not 'her'? Because, I didn't feel something 'popped out' from it's chest so I assumed that it was a guy.
 
I was too afraid to open my eyes because of several reasons. One, I will embarrass to death. Two, It will be awkward. Three, if it's Kris, I better die.
 
Oh my god, this isn't right.
 
I slowly opened my eyes and saw HIM! It's HIM! Asdfghjkl it's HIM! Omo omo omo.
 
I was too shocked and my eyes were about to popped out. My heart was going to burst and My face was red like crazy. I quickly pulled the kiss and stood up while covering my face.
 
"Oh " We both cursed.
 
"My innocent lips" I hold my lips and wished it was a dream.
 
"Innocent my " he rolled his eyes.
 
"Uhh.. Everyone class dismissed! Goodbye everyone" Suho urgently dismissed the class and shoved them out from the room.
 
After making sure the door was completely shut, no stranger in the room and making sure the soundproof still exist ...
 
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING JUST KNOW!!!" Kris roared like a mad dragon.
 
"This is what we called Dragon wrath" Chanyeol said.
 
"It's a 101.5% pure accident" I said.
 
"Stop pretending! I know you want me" He confidently said.
 
"Oh, your lip is bleeding" Lay noticed.
 
I touched my lips and yes! My lip was bruised.
 
"Luhan gege lips also bleeding!" Tao said.
 
He 'ily' wiped away the blood and smirked. He looked at me with unreadable stare and successfully made me gulp.
 
"Luhan, I think today you will be summoned to dragon cage" Chen oppa said.
 
"It's not my fault! She's the one who kissed me"Luhan said.
 
"You mean ACCIDENTALLY KISSED?" I rolled my eyes.
 
"Whatever. It is still the same" he said with his annoying tone.
 
What should I do? Oh god it's so embarassing. Ummm...
 
"Gege! Follow me!"I immediately dragged Kris outside.


Kris' POV
 

"What?" I asked her coldly.

"Eyy, it's just an accident" I slightly pushed him. "Actually, I done it perfectly without mistake if the accident didn't happen" I put my hand at my chin.
 
"So?"

"So... you have to tell me about it!"
 
"About what?" He asked 'innocently'.

"About what? Yah! Don't act like you are so so innocent! It doesn't suit your face" I rolled my eyes. "Tell me about Luhan's secret!"
 
"You ALMOST dance it perfectly" he emphasized. "But according to the choreo, I have never seen A.KISSING.SCENE" He reminded me about it again.

"Aishh, just tell me can't you? Oh come on! You know I never dance that song in my whole life but for this I dance it you know" I persuade him.
 
"Fine, I will tell you"
 


a/n : Sorry for the short chapter :(

I promise I will update more often after I finished my national exam ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^

And, please visit my shop ^^ --- Summer Breeze Advertisement and Trailer Shop ♛

Have a nice dayy ^^