Chapter Twenty-two

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

I stepped into the bus and looked for an empty seat. Uhmm... Why are they kept glaring at me? Did I do something wrong? Am I smelt horrible? *Sniff my clothes*

I found an empty seat at the last row and I quickly rushed there while avoiding the glares people threw at me.

"Hi girl! What a coincidence!"

That voice... Aishhh jinjjaaaa!! My life is officially ruined now!

"Coincidence your ," I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Yes! A coincidence! You will be sitting with your future hu-hmphfsdjkdfb?!" I immediately covered his mouth and made sure no one heard it.

"Yah! If you say that you're my future husband once again, you will see your graveyard faster than your expectation!" I warned him.

"Ughh, scary," He faked a frightened face, mocking me.

I decided not to speak with him for the whole trip. Instead, I took out my magazine and stuffed my earphones to my ears. I was shuffling through the song in my iPod when suddenly...

"Let me hear it!" He took my right ear bud and stuffed it to his own left ear.

"Yahh!!!" I glared at him.

"Oh~ I thought you are an anti of EXO but seems like you are a hidden Exotic," He teased, wriggling his eyebrows.

Crap, this stupid iPod didn't know the situation! Why must it play 'History' when HE is around?! And what a ‘sweet’ coincidence, it's the Mandarin version! *Face palm.*

"Don't worry. I won't tell anybody," He said with a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

"I said I'm NOT an EXOTIC! How can you assume so just by this little thing?" I almost shouted out of frustration.

Oh gosh! Whenever I saw Luhan, my blood kept boiling and made me want to punch his pretty face.

"Of-"

"Luhan-ssi! It’s time to announce the rules!" A girl cut his sentence.

"You seem busy. Don't waste your time talking nonsense about me and mind your own business," I sarcastically said and immediately shoved him out from the seat.

"Rude," He mumbled lowly although it’s still audible for me to hear.

Before I could reply him, He stood up and walk to the front of the bus. He picked up the microphone and started to talk.

LUHAN'S LECTURE... START!

"Now, I will tell you about the activities that we all will do at the camping trip. For this year, all activities will be done by couples. When we arrived, we will set the tents. You have to do it with..." He stopped for awhile and looked at me. Something’s fishy here... "The person who sits beside you right now," He continued and of course made me having a heart attack. "The next event will be announced later, thank you," He ended the speech and sat back to his seat.

"I'm not going to set the tent up so you do it by yourself," I fumed.

"Oh come on, Baby ~ you don't want anyone to know that you are officially my soon to be wi-" I shut his mouth by covering it again.

"You're dead if someone knows about this," I glared at him.

"Kris knows but I'm still alive! Healthy and y!"

Okay, this guy isn't easy to deal with indeed.

Again, I decided to ignore him for the rest of the trip and faced my back to him. I turned my music as loud as possible, I tried to shut my eyes, and I tried to go to sleep. This is the safest way to escape from fighting with that crazy guy.


A/N : The bikini scene is next! =))

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and Upvote ^^

AND BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO SPARE A LITTLE TIME TO COMMENT AT MY STORY ^^

I love you guys<3

Enjoy!