Chapter Twenty-six

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

"Oww, that !" I held my stomach and clumsily tried to get up.

Those idiots kept kicking me like I am a soccer ball and finally after they were tired they decided to leave me alone in pain. Wise decision, es.

I couldn't even stand properly on my own two feet. I leaned on the nearest tree and scanned the ground, trying to find my map. Aishh, the sun already went home and the moon already awake from his sleep. How am I supposed to find that crap in the dark?!

I tried to walk, but I ended up crashing my butts to the dirty ground again. It hurts so bad that I choked on my tears, suppressing a sob. The darkness didn’t help at all. For the first time I actually felt afraid. God, will You take my life and end it at such a young age?

My tears started to flow, I didn't know why but I just wanted to cry out loud. I hate it when people see me as a weakling so I always held back my tears and when nobody’s around, I would silently cry and release all my stresses.

"Iseul! ISEUL WU!! Where are you?!" I heard someone shouted for me before all of a sudden a figure appeared from behind the trees. He was wearing a black hood and holding a flashlight. I can't see his face because the flashlight was directed toward me, right at my face, hurting my eyes.

"Who are you?" My voice sounded hoarse and alien.

"What happened to you?" He didn’t answer me and instead, ran towards me to inspect my bruised face.

"Y... You!" I couldn't believe who I was looking at. That jerk, right in front my face.

"Dumb, stupid, girl," He mumbled.

"Yah, I heard that!" I shot him a glare.

"What happened?" He looked directly into my eyes. He was not the jerk I knew. Right then, he was sincere.

"N....nothing," I replied.

"Nothing? Do you think I'm dumb? You know what? Your face looks awful. It’s as if you just fought a bear. Or a buffalo."

Okay, I'm the dumb one for saying such a lame lie.

I kept silent though.

"Not going to tell me?"

I still kept my mouth shut.

"You’re the one asking for this."

He suddenly crushed his lips to mine. Oh FOR EVERYTHING THAT’S HOLLY, WTF?! What on the mother father earth just happened?!

Just as sudden, he abruptly pulled away. I shouted at his face as soon as he detached our lips. "Lu ing Han, what do you think you did just now?!"

He smirked. Oh Gawddd, he is getting on my nerves.

"Opening your tight mouth. Now, do you want to tell me or not?"

"No."

"Fine then, let's see what will happen to you tonight," He threw me another playful smirk.

What? Me? Tonight?!

"Wha-kyaaaaAAAHHHH!!!!" He suddenly lift me bridal style.

"Why? Don’t you like it?" He smirked again. I so wanted to wipe that annoying smile from his face.

"Can you just let me down?! Dang it I have my own legs alright?!" I struggled.

"I'm afraid you can't walk with that fractured legs and a pair of heels"

I gulped as realization hit me. Okay, I lose.

 



Luhan's POV

Dammit, she's the most stubborn girl I've ever met. How can a girl still keep hard headed when it’s clear as day that she is in a dire situation like that?! I must admit that she is so amazing.

We finally arrived at the campsite and it seemed like everyone was waiting for us.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" A 'giant' suddenly ran toward us.

"I'm still alive, geez.." She hissed.

"She wouldn't tell me," I shook my head.

"YAHHH!" Kris roared.

She kept silent. Gosh, this girl is immune to Kris’ wrath? If Kris shouted at the members with that voice, everyone will immediately turn into a little puppy who obeys its master.

"Looking at her bruises, it seems like she was not attacked by animals," I tried to tell Kris.

"…Fine, I will find out who the culprit is with my own hands," Kris said sternly, his jaw tightened in anger.

"She’s injured so bad! Do you want me to help you apply some medicine?" Hyorin asked.

Stop acting nice. I know you just want attention from Kris. .

"This is my only and last warning. Iseul is one of the most precious people in my life. If I know who did this to her, you won't live long," Kris warned, he was dead serious.

"Is she your girlfriend? Why are you being so protective towards her? How about us? Is she more important than us? Your loyal fans?" Hyorin shouted frustratedly.

Girlfriend? Gosh, she doesn't know about it? And look, everyone agree with that ? The whole school didn't know that she's Kris' younger sister? Okay, you guys are very blind. Just look at her fashion style! Her glare, her rudeness, and her prett…..sculp..tured face! You can tell that she's Kris' sister in a mere glance.

"For you guys who didn't know, she's more important than everyone, and that includes my own fans. She's my blood related sister."

"…And she's my girlfriend," I added confidently.

 


a/n : UPDATED ! HOHOHO XD

Anyway, Summer Breeze is having giveaway! JOIN JOIN JOIN XD

CLICK HERE