Chapter Five

My Boyfriend is A Player

Luhan's POV
 
-Flashback-

Five hours before I met Iseul.

"I need your help, GD hyung" I came to Big Bang gangster’s area. GD hyung, the thug leader is an old friend of mine. How did I befriend a gangster? That’s a secret~

"What is it? You want to borrow some of my crews?" He asked, smirking playfully. For a thug leader GD is a handsome young man with nice lithe figure.

"You always know what I want, hyung!" I smiled.

After successfully borrowed some of the crews, I drove my car to the front of Kris’ house. The crew were leisurely following me with their own van, parked a good 5 meters from my spot.

Not so long afterwards I saw Iseul going out of her house and entered a cab waiting in front of the gate.

My plan is working well! All that’s left to do is to follow her from behind.

I took my cellphone and asked the thugs to follow me. I could see she was heading to Myeongdong. By now, I think you can already figure out how the “accident” occurred to Iseul. Heh, I’m a genius, aren’t I? 

 
-End of flashback -

______________________________________________
 


Iseul's POV
 

I stared blankly at the window. That’s when something familiar caught my eyes. A couple of younglings were dating happily… and I felt like I recognized the guy. It was...

Myungsoo.

I hurriedly left my seat and ran outside. I look around, left and right, but I couldn't find the couple anywhere. Was it really him? I guess it was just an imagination. Gosh, I must be missing him too much.

"Yah! What the hell are you doing?" Luhan said with a confused look.

"Umm, nothing," I shrugged like I didn’t just panic in front of him.

"Come on, it's late. I will drive you home," He said and he dragged me to where his car was parked.

I followed him in silent. My mind was busy with Myungsoo that I didn’t even have the conscience to shrug his hand off my wrist. I just followed him dumbly, not remembering how i got in his car nor the journey to my house. All I could think about was my first love.

Myungsoo, is it really you? I really miss you. I even locked myself for days when you left me. You're the only one who know me so well, who can treat me well, who can lov-

"We're here, Agasshi," Luhan said playfully, bursting my daydream bubbles.

"Oh. Thanks," I unfasten the seatbelt and came out from his car in a swift motion.

"Don't forget about tomorrow!" He reminded me once again.

"Okay," I replied shortly and with a chaotic mind I entered my house.

_________________________________________

 

Kris' POV
 

I drank my coffee and stared outside the window. I heard some footsteps came towards me.

"Sorry, I'm late," Krystal said, breathing rapidly.

"No problem," I replied shortly.

"So… what do you want to talk about?" She asked carefully as soon as she settled down on her seat in front of me.

"I will talk to the point. So, since when did I become your boyfriend?"

"Umm, Well, Kris, if it’s not obvious enough, I... I... I love you. And we’re so close… everyone in the school probably thinks we’re dating already," she stuttered, her cheeks turned red adorably.

"…But I don't. Mian, Krystal-ah."

"C-can't you accept my feeling? How long again must I wait for you? I patiently waited for two years and you still can't accept me?" She said to me with teary eyes. I feel sorry for her. A bit.

"I... I still can't forget her," I carefully said.

My answer sets her on fire.

"Wake up, Kris! She left you! She didn't even say a single word when she left!" She scoffed in disbelief.

"She had a reason for what she did. I trust her in that."

"It's already been two years, Kris. Open your heart and look at me now. I'm much better than her!"

"Sorry Krystal, but Sooyoung can't be replaced," I stood up and walked away, feeling a scorching pain in my chest.


 
-Flashback-
 
I walked fast and kept bumping to some people. I searched almost everywhere but I didn't see Sooyoung anywhere. It was almost time for her flight to Japan. Why didn't she say a single thing to me?
 
I ran to the gates, I searched from gate A, to B, to C, but there were no signs of Sooyoung. I searched and searched and searched, and that was when my eyes stopped at Gate G, where a girl with a pair of silver flat shoes stood. Her long wavy hair is too familiar. My eyes widened in panic as I realized the girl who was wearing an expensive looking brown coat was handing her passport to the airport staff.
 
"Sooyoung-ah! Kajima!" I shouted. I honestly had no energy left in me. I was too weak, I was very hurt.
 
She looked back at me. Her beautiful eyes looked teary. She didn't say anything and her body looked stiff. She turned her figure back, facing the passage and entered the airplane without ever looking back.
 
I tried to call her but her cellphone was off. I tried to enter the gate but the staffs stopped me.
 
"I just need to speak to one of the passenger. It won’t take long, please let me in!" I tried to get in, screamed my way to reach her.
 
"Sorry boy, but you need a boarding pass to enter the airplane."
 
I stood still in front of the gate. I was defeated and devastated. Sooyoung, why do you do this to me? I can't live without you. At the young age of sixteen, I experienced a horrible heart break that I can’t get over from. Infact, I don't think I ever will.

 
-End of flashback-

 

____________________________________________

 


Krystal's POV

"Kris Oppa! Please...." I chased him.

He kept walking, not sparing me a glance.

"Sooyoung has a fiancé now!" I blurted, desperate.

"What?" He turned his head abruptly.

"She left you because she wanted to marry her fiancé! So forget her now!" I shouted in frustration.

"Who?" He asked me with a serious expression.

"Siwon, Choi Si Won. Choi Ki Ho's son. One of the richest businessman in the world."

Kris suddenly looks so broken that I regret telling him. Cheer up, Kris! Can’t you see me standing here for you? I really can't bear to see you sad. It torn me to pieces seeing you like this.

"Kris Oppa... Forget her and show her that you can live better without her. Give her a revenge for dumping you. I’m here with you, ara?" I said to him. He just stood there, frozen. I took the liberty to hugged him and gave him the comfort that I wish could erase Sooyoung from his mind.

 

 

 

a/n : Sorry for the late updateee T.T and lame chapter T.T I ran out of idea T.T

Forgivee mee~

Please comment and subscribe :D Love you guys :D