Chapter Twelve

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

Thump Thump

Thump Thump

Oh God, what is happening to me?! Calm down Iseul Wu Yi Fei. It's just a guy, for God's sake.

My watch showed 11:50, and here I was, standing in front of the hospital lobby waiting for Han. Oh my, this is the first time I felt so nervous for a boy.

I kept eyeing every single car that passed by. But there were no sign of a guy looking for a girl named Iseul or Fei!

A black mercedes suddenly stopped exactly in front of me. The tinted window was rolled down to reveal a person that by now I would have recognize even if I see him in a crowded passage.

"Oh! What are you doing here? Need a ride?" He asked.

"No need to, Luhan-ssi. I'm waiting for someone," I scowled at him.

"Well, I'm looking for someone," He said playfully. This guy is seriously too lame for his own good.

"Oh really? Good luck on finding that 'someone'," I replied sarcastically.

He took out his phone and pressed several buttons, not before he gave me a roll of his eyes. Apparently he made a phone call as I saw him putting the device near his right ear. At the exact time, my phone started to ring. I took it out from my pocket and it shows 'Han, Lu' on the screen.

Wait a minute.

Han's surname is Lu.

Lu Han.

My blood ran cold as a realization hit me.

It couldn't be, could it?

Luhan seemed to notice my weird expression as he eyed me, as if asking if I was okay. He pressed the end button, and at the same time my phone stopped ringing. The stubborn tried to dial the same number again, and my phone mocked me by ringing out loud again.

I got a brainfreeze. What should I do?? No no no Iseul it's just a coincidence. Just a coincidence, stop being such a smartass by trying to connect the dots!
 


Luhan's POV

Where is this girl? She said she was waiting outside but I didn't see her anywhere. I ended the call and redialed her number for the third time. That's when I heard Iseul's phone ringing at the same time. What's wrong with this chick, why didn't she answer her damn phone? It's been ringing for like–

Hold a sec.

I eyed the paling Iseul. She fidgeted nervously. I ended my call and her phone went silent that instant.

I hitched a breath. This couldn't be, could it?

Just to make sure, I pressed the green button again and there– the obnoxious ringtone went off again from the device on her hands.

"Is that your phone ringing?" I asked her curiously.

"Uh, yeah," She answered. I could detect a glimpse of panic on her orbs.

"Tell me the last four digit of your number," I asked again.

"Two, ex, ex, ex."

"Oh God you retard. Answer specifically with numbers!" I groaned, frustrated.

"The last four digit of Iseul's phone number, which color is white, the latest product by Apple inc., called Iphone 5S, slimmer, with advanced camera..." She explained the whole specification of her phone. I was going crazy, really. Buddha help me get through this.

"Two, two, six, eight. Isn't it?" I cut her before she could finsh her phone advertisement.

She stopped talking and gulped nervously. Her eyes wondered from left to right, anywhere but looking at me.

"H-how could you...?" She gaped in an amazingly attractive way.

I groaned internally.

Oh God, are You serious?!

 


Iseul's POV

 

How could he knows my number?! Can he reads someone's mind?!

Or is it...

"Wait a minute, your name is Han, Lu?" I asked, shocked to the core.

"Surprise, surprise," He answered mockingly.

"God of Death please come quickly! I'd rather die than marrying him!" I wailed out loud.

"Instead of asking for the God of Death to come, why don't you come in to my car first?" He cheekily asked.

"Get lost!" I rudely shrieked. He seemed strangely calm with this whole ordeal.

"Ah babe, isn't it rude to say something like that to your soon-to-be husband?" He smirked attractively. I did not just say that.

"I thought my future husband would at least looks like Wonbin or Hyunbin but I– YAAAAAA!!!" He suddenly lifted me up in a bridal style.

"That's your punishment for being so damn stubborn."

 


Luhan's POV

"Where should we go babe?" I asked her with a sweet sweet tone.

"My house," She replied curtly. "And would you stop with the name?!"

"Home? How about a motel first? Uh wait no, you're kinda picky, right? Five star hotel is okay for you, right?" I .

"Yah! You disgusting pig, you even do that kind of thing in the daylight? Whoaa, daebak! Unbelievable! I'm sorry to burst your erted bubbles but I still want to be a . I fact, I plan on doing so until I turned eighty." She answered furiously.

"Well then let's slow down. How about we start our relationship with a passionate kiss?" I suggested another idea.

"Not even my lips, you hear that?" She taunted.

"Whoa, you're like, what? Seventeen? This old already and you've never been kissed?"

"Yahh! Are you in the place to call me old you bastard!" She shouted again, her legs kicking my arm. Feisty.

"No violence and no shouting here, okay?" I pressed my ringing ear on my shoulder.

"Drive me to the school, now!" She commanded suddenly.

This girl, seriously...

"Why? The school has ended thirty minutes ago, miss smart but not really smart."

"I have to register for the dance class." She huffed in annoyance.

"You can do that tomorrow," I said assuringly.

"Drive me there or I will make you crash your lovely Mercedes unto the big tree right in front of us," She threatened me. I gulped.

"Arasso Arasso, I will drive you there, babe."

 


Iseul's POV

"Why are you keep following me? Just go home, can't you?" I asked him.

"I also have something to do, okay? I'm a busy man too," He harrumphed.

"I hope you will get very very busy forever, Amen."

"Yahh!" He shot his futile death glare to me.

"Don't do that ever again, they won't effect me. Arasso? I'm going now! Just do your work diligently okay little Lulu?" I said and parted ways with him.

I looked up on the information board and found the room number. B23. B23, where is it? I passed the room one by one and finally, I found a room that was located right in the corner. I knocked on the door and entered without waiting for the answer.

"Kris?" I asked, surprised.

"Uh? Iseul? What are you doing here?"

"I want to join the dance class. You?"

"I'm the trainer," He said matter of factly.

"You can't fool me. You don't even dance?"

"Ha ha very funny," He downed the water from his bottle. "I'm serious though."

"But– How come? Isn't it supposed to be Jongup sunbaenim's duty?"

"He is busy with his homework so I'm helping him by being the new trainer," He rolled his eyes, annoyed for having to explaining such trivial informations.

"Unbelievable! Now I will get officially stuck with you for the whole day!" I scoffed in disbelief.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" He chuckled.

"Good thing, yeah," I said sarcastically.

"You still want to join or not?" He asked, ignoring my rude remarks.

"I'm in then, since I'm too lazy to join the other ones. Why do we have to join at least one extra curricular class anyway, seriously," I grumbled in annoyance.

"Your schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday after school. Three times you ditch and you can wave bye bye to your oppa," He winked.

"No toleration?" I asked him, trying my best to use puppy face to my advantage.

"No."

"Oh come on! Oppaaaaa!" I whined.

"No. No. No. No. And No!" He flicked my head.

"Oppaaa!!!" I gasped in pain, clutching my throbbing forehead.

"What?" He asked as if nothing happened.

No other choice. I have to use my last failproof power...

 

a/n : Is it boring ? I hope not :(

Anyway ... I ALMOST REACHED 100 SUBBIES *cries*

Thank you everyone for patiently waiting my updates ^^

THANKS FOR THE UPVOTES TO !!

For new reader and silent reader please SUBSCRIBE COMMENT and UPVOTE <3

Love you guys <3

Anyway ... Where do you guys come from ?^^ Just curious ^^

A little advertisement, Please read my Myungsoo's fic ^^

Click Here

Happy weekend <3 !