Chapter Three

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul had just got back home from COEX. She carelessly threw her shopping bags on the sofa before she threw her own body on her bed and hugged her favorite rilakkuma plushie. Feeling rather bored, she opened her drawer in search for her iPad. To her dismay, it was nowhere to be found. She got a vague idea on her gadget's whereabouts. Of course, it's got to be him.

 

_______________________________________

 


Kris' POV
 
I was taking my leisure time stripping off my sweaty shirt and my trousers when suddenly my door opened with a loud bang and a certain brat’s shrill voice fill in my room.

"Yah Wu YiFan! Can't you use your own iPad?!" I never planned to let her saw me donned only in my favorite pair of SpongeBob boxer undergarment.

"Park Iseul, can't you knock before you enter your brother’s room?!" I screamed –in a manly way of course, and hurriedly wore my pajamas to cover my superior body.

"Don’t worry… I can keep your secret about that lovely SpongeBob boxer and..." She smiled evilly.

"…And what?" I inquired confusedly.

"Another secret that you’re keeping a pair of lacey polka dot bra from Victoria’s Secret," She winked.

"How can you know about that?!" I shrieked, forgot to hide my shocked state.

"I found it when I was searching for your credit card last week. You’re not exactly good at hiding things you know…" She chuckled, clearly proud of herself.

"Yah! Stop chuckling, it's not funny! And who the hell asked you to take my credit card without my permission?!"
 

 

_______________________________________

 


Iseul's POV
 
"I don't care-e-e-e-e-e~" I sang one of 2ne1’s song to mock him.

"…Oh, I'm curious, yeahh?!" He replied me with Sherlock song. Seriously what’s wrong with YiFan’s head?

"So noisy!" I said while closing my ears. His voice hurts me eardrums, not even exaggerating!

"Is there any song with 'so noisy' in its lyric?" He asked, blinking innocently.

"Yahhh! Idiot!" I shouted to him.

"You're the one who started it first!" He replied childishly.

"LalalalalalaIa~~! I can't hear you~~!" I sang again with louder volume.

"Aye aye Captain!" He started to sings SpongeBob’s theme song.

My brother is so immature, tsk tsk.

"Enough! Kris! Give me back my iPad!"

"It's on my desk, geez… So stingy," He pointed to the desk at the corner of his room. Well he could have just ended this nonsensical argument earlier, duh.

 

 

I took my iPad and silently skipping back to my room. I opened my Instagram and posted some of my selcas. I went to the App Store to find some interesting new app to download. After searching for a while, I found an app called 'Starcall'. That sounds interesting, and I’m so curious yeahhh~ –so I decided to download it.

When the download completed, I opened the app. It displayed a list of idols with a checklist boxes beside the idols’ name. Absentmindedly I checked all the idols in the list. I was just having fun with it anyway.

I yawned widely and that’s when I realized I was so damn sleepy. I turned the iPad’s screen off, got up to changed into my own pajamas, and went to dreamland as soon as my head came in contact with my fluffy pillow.

The next day right after I woke up, I checked on my iPad, and apparently I got a ‘mised call’ from Starcall. I checked the video message giddily.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are one! Hello, I'm the leader of EXO-M, Kris-imnida! I sincerely hope to see you, everyone. Take care of your health and please continue to support EXO. Have a lovely day! Saranghae~"

…Kris? Why oh why, from hundreds of idols in this app must I get Kris? Oh my, so cheesy! It's actually cute but ewww, seeing your own brother doing aegyo is just… nevermind.

I changed my pajamas to a crop tee with a pair of pink colored hot pants. I tied my hair into a ponytail and clipped a polka dot ribbon on it. I checked myself on my huge mirror and grinned in satisfaction. Of course, Park Iseul’s never disappointing in term of appearance.

 

_______________________________________

 


Kris' POV
 
I was so tired because I didn't get enough sleep. Last night, I decided to send some video messages to Starcall users and apparently I was having too much fun filming myself that I didn’t realize I was still awake until around 1 AM.

"Wu Fan!" Iseul broke through my room. This girl…

"What?" I shortly replied. I didn’t exactly have the energy to take care of her manners –or the lack of it thereof.

"You said you really want to see me, so I come to you instead!" She said cheerfully.

"I never said that to you. It's not like I haven't see you for centuries. In fact, it will be great to have a break from you."

"Well, your video message said otherwise!" She showed me her iPad and played one version of the video messages I sent to Starcall last night.

Oh God, so embarrassing! From millions of fans why must it be her who got my video message?! I groaned. I actually felt pain from this overwhelming humiliation!

Iseul laughed seeing my annoyed expression. She’s evil in girly form I swear.

"I want to go to Myeongdong, so I will go first! Bye!" Iseul went without even waiting for my response.

Hmmm… since she went to Myeongdong already, I better hurry to meet Krystal at the coffee shop today. Off to my morning shower!

 


_______________________________________

 

Iseul's POV
 
I walked through the smaller streets. There were some guys with hulk like bodies and some girls who wore various models of tight mini dresses drinking and smoking. In the morning. Seriously, Seoul?

I was about to escape from the shady road when an unknown guy grabbed my sleeve from the back.

"Hey girl… Where are you going?" said guy asked. He reeked of alcohol. Ewww.

"None of your business," I replied while busily tried to yanking my hand from his filthy fingers. Damn he’s strong!

"Come on, let's have some fun!" He dragged me with a maniacal smirk on his ugly face.

"I don't want to! Let me go!! "I tried to release myself from his grip but I couldn't! !

"Tsk. This girl… shut up and just follow what we said!!" A girl from their gang came towards me, her right hand was raised, ready to slap me.

I closed my eyes, braving myself for the upcoming blow but I didn't feel anything. I slowly opened my eyes and that’s when I saw a guy skillfully punching the douches one by one. I quickly hid myself behind one of the huge trash bin. The thugs were busy trying to escape, scattered away in many directions after they got their faces full of bruises, all the while shouting profanities to the helper guy.

"You can come out now," He said calmly after the last drunkard ran away, one hand holding his broken nose and the other sent a flipping bird for him.

Overwhelmed by fear, I refused to go out of my hiding spot and instead, hid myself further, shutting my eyes tight. I sensed him coming towards me. I kept my eyes shut and prayed that he's not another bastard guy. Suddenly, he hugged me. I didn't try to avoid his embraces, instead I laid my head on his sturdy chest. Not gonna lie, the previous accident still shook me to my core. This warm feeling… it reminds me of you, Myungsoo-ah…

 

 

a/n : Finally Myungsoo appearedddd :D Not a really long chapter T.T mianhaee , PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE comment and subscribe :D

A bonus for you ;]

[cr: as tagged]

Night everyonee :]