Chapter Thirty

My Boyfriend is A Player

Kris' POV

 

"No, I won't."

 

Oh God, such a stone head. It was mom's fault for giving her this kind of genes. Impossible to deal with.

 

Okay, actually, I also didn’t want to let my sister work. I just simply can't stand to see her tired and sick expression –one that she’ll surely get if she does model and suchI’d rather see her marry Luhan. Maybe, this is something you’d call 'a brother's love'. Eww, that sounds so cheesy and cheap but well; it’s the truth. Plus, that stupid contract... Oh, what the hell... Mom said they shall not break up no matter what. Yesterday, I told her everything about Iseul's incident and she mercilessly said that if I can't persuade my own sistershe will take all of my allowance –and no way in hell would I let that happen! Why me anyway? It's not even my fault!

 

"Fine, give me back my credit card, VIP p, and that crappy bag you bought with MY money," I demanded. Yes, a crappy bag that worth a brand new car.

 

"Over my dead body," She rolled her eyes rudely. Well, it’s gonna took forever to separate her with credit card. The plastic thing was like her soul.

 

"Two choices for you, getting married or no credit card. If you don't choose both of them then I will be the one who’ll gladly choose for you. No complaint, nagging, swearing, or even murdering."

 

Well, good luck with those choices, my dear baby sister.

 

"Oh fudge you, Kris!" She shouted, extremely pissed.

 

"Fudge you too, darling," I replied with a fake smile.

 

 

Luhan's POV

Here I am, watching television, monitoring the other members. They appeared on Weekly Idol just now and at this very moment they're busy shooting Running Man, maybe.

 

My phone suddenly rings and I decide not to answer it –because I'm too lazy to do anything today. And guess what? About the next ten minutes after, that damned gadget wouldn’t stop ringing. Thanks to my stone-made-head, I still don't want to answer it. God, that person on the other line should have realized already that the person he or she is calling is not a person that’s available for 24 hours. Well, even though that person is currently lying lazily on the sofa doing nothing.

 

Finally, the phone stops ringing and the room is filled with peace again. Suddenly a beep is heard, indicating that there's a new message –which I assume is from the person who tried so hard to call me for thousand times just now.

 

 

Moron, pick up the phone or I will murder you tonight.

 

 

Okay, it was my fault for ignoring calls from someone who is as short-tempered as Miss Wu.

 

I decide to call back *Yes, I still want to enjoy my life instead of lying inside of a coffin at such a young age.*

 

"..."

 

The line is connected, but there are no voice from the other side. Geez.
 

"Hello?"

 

"..."

 

"Hello?!" repeat, my patience running thin.

 

"I’ve already planned the whole scenes and schemes to kill you. Don't call me," She replies coldly. I guess she's really mad, huh.

 

"Well, I'm sorry miss, for not picking your phone earlier because honestly, I'm freaking busy right now," I lie smoothly.

 

"Busy my . You could have burn your sofa with that you own, not moving a single inch from the poor furniture since this morning," She hisses. I gulp. So she now develops some sort of supernatural power or what? " I need to talk to you, now. Jade's Coffee. If you are late more than 30 minutes then I will continue my plan to murder you," She threatens before cutting the end, she doesn’t even wait for my reply. I don't know why but I feel like I'm really going to die because of her, sooner or later.

 

 

Iseul's POV

 

Ten minutes left.

 

That guy is still not in my sight. Should I really murder him so I don't have to do this kind of stupid arranged marriage?

 

I'm starting to get bored and decide to think for something interesting to do. Hmmm, should I do some research about myself? I smirk evilly.

I type my name in the search bar and honestly? I didn't expect this kind of result. I never knew that my name is already widely known in public –along with my selcas and pictures nonetheless! Dammit, that deer must pay for this embarrassment!

 

"Hey girl," A weirdo with a pair of black glasses, donned in an eye hurting yellow jacket and cyan colored sneakers approach me. Well, he got no fashion sense at all it actually hurts me to see him. How can he mixes those three color in one outfit?! God have mercy!

 

"Want to flirt with me? Well sorry, I'm taken," I say without waiting for him to talk to me anymore.

 

"Taken by who?"

 

Geez, this guy should know the limit. RESPECT SOMEONE'S PRIVACY, PLEASE. Wait, I don't even have any privacy anymore. Those stupid sasaeng fans already published my whole biodata online. es.

 

"Please read the entertainment news for more info," I roll my eyes irritably.

 

"So, now you acclaim that you are my girlfiend indeed?" He smirks and I immediately recognize that smirk. The smirk that I hate so much.

Okay, I’m sure by now that I'm bad at recognizing people. First Kris and now him. Hmmm... But anyway, what kind of idol got this kind of outfit?!

 

"Please, wear a better clothes when you are going to see me, spare my eyes from your horrible taste," I criticize, ignoring his previous remark.

 

"Darling, I'm in a disguise. If I wear normal clothing, everyone will notice me since I'm that dazzling," He smiles gleefully.

 

Please, get rid of that confidence. I have enough of it, erghhh! God, I can't imagine living with this guy for the rest of my rest life. Torture!!!

 

I take a deep breath before I open my mouth again.

 

"I am not going to beat around the bush and..." I pause for a while, preparing my mental.

 

"Please continue agassi," He impatiently urges.

 

"...Let's get married."

 


a/n : Is this too sudden? HAHA

Sorry if it is XD

Thanks for my subcribers <3 I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH XD

 

Anyway, please join these competitions <3 you won't regret it :3

CLICK HERE

 

And Ulzzang competition :3

CLICK HERE