Chapter Fifteen

My Boyfriend is A Player

Luhan's POV

"No. So what?" She scooped her strawberry sorbet and stuffed it into .

"I don't want my future wife to be a fatty," I whined.

"It's one hundred percent fat free!" She pointed to the ‘100% fat free!’ banner. "And future wife your ," She rolled her eyes.

"It's ten bucks a cup and you ate ten already. You owe me," I said evilly.

"I will eat about five more cups and I'll be done," She replied while stuffing more ice-cream into .

"Ughh, fatty."

"Shuh uhp!" She shouted with a chunk of ice cream in cavern.

"Yah! Your ice cream spilled on to my face, you pig!" I took a sheet of tissue from the box on our table to wipe my face. I glared at her, disgusted.

"Mehrong," She sticked out her tongue and continued eating happily.

 



Iseul's POV

Dear God, I'm so full. This is the best day ever! It'd been a long time since I last ate ice cream in such a satisfying amount.

"Let's go home now!" I said while stretching my hands.

"Yeah, I don't want to waste my money on your ice cream anymore," He rolled his eyes, getting up.

"You're dirt rich so what are you fussing about?"

"Yeah! I know I'm rich, no need to compliment me about that," He said with his arrogant-rich-boy style.

"My bad for reminding you," I rolled my eyes.

We walked to the vacant parking lot. I stepped in to the car and wait patiently as he turn the gas on. Soon, we headed back to my house. We stayed silent and all I did was watching out of the window. Slowly I started to daydream...

 



Luhan's POV

After a long silent ride, we finally arrived back at the Wu siblings' mansion.

"We've here!" I stopped my car right in front of the gate.

I received no response so I looked at her and that's when I realized that she was sleeping soundly. I took a closer look at her and started to let my eyes traced on her facial features. She looked perfect. Long curled lashes, sculptured nose, milky skin, and... soft thin lips. I gulped. It found it very hard to resist the sudden urge to kiss those pink lips.

"Control your hormones Luhan," I tried to calm myself and stopped looking at her.

But it didn't last for more than ten seconds. I turned my head again and stared at her again. Specifically, her lips. I swallowed my saliva again.

"A soft peck won't kill me, right?" I whispered to myself.

I strengthen my courage and slowly leaned on her side. Softly, I pressed my lips against hers. My heart was beating like crazy. I moved my lower lip gently and quickly pulled back, afraid to lose my control. I looked at her and couldn't help but think about how perfect it was. The feeling of the kiss, it’s different. My heart was beating not twice, but thrice faster than usual.

She slowly opened her eyes and noticed that the car had stopped moving. She looked around and noticed that we were in front of her house already.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She rubbed her eyes.

I gulped. It took literally ten seconds for me to came completely back to my senses. I chuckled.

"I screamed right next to your ear and you didn't even move an inch," I lied smoothly.

"...Really? That's strange. I didn't sense anything," She said tiredly.

"Yeahh, everything about you is strange," I teased.

"Thanks," She sarcastically replied.

She opened the door and stepped down. She walked and entered the house without ever looking back.

Well well well, thanks for the kiss, my wife! I will forever remember that as our first kiss!

 


Iseul's POV

I had just about to opened the froont door when the bell rang. I groaned in annoyance but still coming back to the gate to check on the guest. I yanked the small gate open and immediately greeted by a familiar figure. His expression didn't look that good.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"You just betrayed me," He said coldly with a stiff expression.

"Don't speak nonsense, straight to the point," I demanded impatiently. I just wanted to lay down on my bed okay?

"I'm straight to the point. You betrayed me," He repeated.

"Kim Myungsoo, I didn't do anything. You're the one who betrayed me."

"So, what was that just now?"

"That what?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Don't act innocent! I saw everything! You were kissing!" He raised his voice.

"Wait... kissing? What kiss?" I became more confused and tired.

He scoffed. "Seems like you just got a sudden amnesia huh? I hope you recover soon. Good luck with your new boyfriend. Thanks for everything, Iseul Wu," He showed his bitter smile and walked away.

What kiss? Oh god, that guy must have been drunk.

I ignored whatever Myungsoo said and went inside. I saw no sign of that giant so I went straight upstairs to have my precious rest.

"Six hours twenty three minutes thirty six point fixty six seconds. Tell me where you were for that whole time and what you two did for the whole day! Specifically!" Kris suddenly appeared out of nowhere like a Genie.

"YAH! You scared me to death..." I grumbled, rubbing my chest in shock.

"Should I start digging your grave now?"

"KRIS!!!"

"Back to the topic, what did you guys do?" He asked sternly with a no nonsense tone.

"We went to Lotte World," I answered matter of factly.

"...Without me?" He asked, taken aback.

"Yes."

"But why???" He started to whine.

"Because you're annoying," I replied him simply.

"Geez, thanks," He faked a gummy smile.

"My pleasure," I chiriped happily.

"Did you guys try the rides?" He asked again, a pout on his lips.

"Yes, of course? What is the point of going to a theme park if we did not do that?!"

"Did you guys try the scary ride?" He asked again childishly.

"Yes! Ughh, don't remind me about that."

"Did you guys came home by car?"

"YES OF COURSE Kris! Please satisfy me with less obvious questions okay?!" I glared at him.

"Did you guys get some ice cream?" He asked again persistently.

"YES KRIS! A LOT! Can you stop? I'm damn tired!"I shouted irately.

"Did you ate the cookies and cream flavored ice cream?"

This idiot...

"Yes Kris!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! And yes! Is it that important for you?!" I exploded.

"Did you guys kiss?"
 
"God DAMMIT, YES!"

We blinked at each other.

"Ohhh, I see," He smirked, satisfied.

"Wait, it's not– KRIS!!! COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD! I SWEAR I WILL MURDER YOU TONIGHT!!!"

 

a/n : Heyy readersss <3

I was out of idea and I this is the best one that I can write T.T

hope you guys like it!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTING COMMENTS <3

AND THANKS FOR THE UPVOTES TOO ! ^^

Have a nice weekend everyone <3