Chapter Thirty-one

My Boyfriend is A Player

Luhan's POV

"Let's get married," She said with a serious manner.

Did someone just drug her or knocked her head unto the wall? 

"Are you sick? Do you want me to bring you to the hospital? I have a lot of free time," I looked at her worriedly. Who would have expect this thick-skulled girl with such a beautiful personality to calmly say "let's get married" to someone she plans to murder? It doesn't make any sense, right!? Maybe she has finally realized what an awesome and y guy I am?

"For your information, I am completely and thoroughly sober, sane, and healthy right now. I'm doing this for my credit card's sake so don't you even dare to think that I’ve somehow fallen for you, thank you very much," She scoffed.

As expected, I knew she has a hidden motive behind this.

"Are you sure your body is ready?" I couldn’t help but to let a sly smirk to blossom on my face as I playfully scanned her body from head to toe like an interested buyer.

"You are not going to touch this a+ body, you ert hoe!" She threw a magazine right on my face.

Let me emphasize it once again.

RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY AWESOME FACE! How dare her!!!

I could feel the corners of my lips twitching as I forced a sweet smile onto it.

"Babe, if you want to marry me, of course I’ll have to touch your body. It's not like human's reproduction is an external one," I e. Geez, she's so much fun to pester.

"I HAVE NO INTENTION TO PRODUCE ANY CHILD WITH YOU AND I AM NOT LETTING YOU TOUCH ANY PARTS OF MY BODY! END OF CONVERSATION!" She got mad and stormed out of the café. God, do I really have to handle a girl with this kind of temper for the rest of my life?

----------------------------------
 

Iseul's POV

HOW DARE HE SAID THOSE KIND OF THINGS TO ME?! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?! I, THE OH SO PERFECT AND ADORABLE MISS ISEUL WU, AM GOING TO MARRY A ERTED PLAYBOY AND ALSO LIVE WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! UNDER ONE ROOF! FOR GOD'S SAKE! 

Still in my ed up mood, i dialed Kris’ number.

"Oh hey darling, so have you come up with a decision already?" He said sweetly as soon as he picked up the call. Well, i think he is fully aware of my current mood.

"HA HA HA, darling my ," I remarked sarcastically. "I decided to marry that erted disgusting hoe and signed up with that bluhblah entertainment company of yours. God, what sin did i do in the past that i now must suffer this kind of crap at such a young age?!" I whined, greatly pitying myself.

"To be honest, you and work are such a horrible pair," He sighed. "But yeah well, that's the best for you. So, you are getting engaged this week and you need to sign some papers at the headquarter tomorrow. No escape and no taking back your words, I’m serious." 

Sigh, he really sounds like a manager right now. 

Wait, did I hear it wrong?! ENGAGED?! THIS WEEK??!! 

"EXCUSE ME SIR BUT I AM NOT READY TO GET ENGAGED THIS WEEK!!!" I shouted without even realizing that I was receiving funny stares from the passerby. Well, I don't give two anyway.

"Honeydew, it's scheduled by mom. I got nothing to say on this," My brother answered in a mocking tone.

I hung up immediately, not wanting to know the future prospect of my horrible life. Say good bye to privacy and say good bye too to my wonderfully fabulous single life.

With a dark expression, I walked around the street. Well luckily, the street was full with branded stores and high quality stuff. At least they could distract me from my nightmarish reality.

I entered Chanel’s shop without thinking twice. I remembered that last time I wanted to buy a new arrival bag –but that giant didn't let me. Well at least today, that cutie will be mine, yay! 

At last, after searching and rummaging through the whole store, I found it right in front, at the main display. How pathetic and stupid I am, geez. I happily jumped to the display when suddenly, someone stepped on my foot with a goddamned Jimmy Choo's heel. Wait, I have that exact same pair of heels too. 

"You?!  Haha don't try to fool me. I'm not that stupid to fall in your lame excuses," She talked with someone at the phone. , I still want my wonderful toes to be in its original place!

"I’ve had enough with your lies! I'm going to make you mine no matter what. Mark my words!" She stomped her feet right on my right toe and hung up haughtily.

"…Miss, can you please get your heels off of my freaking toes? I beg your mercy," I said with a voice loud enough for her to hear and sarcastic enough to show my annoyance.

With a y attitude, she turned her back to face me and gave me a cold glare. Hah, no wonder...

"Oops my bad, but it serves you right," She smiles sweetly. I cannot with her attitude.

"Well well, it’s okay. You’ve never used that eyes anyway, do you?" I snickered. She looked scandalized as I back-talked her like a pro.

"Tsk tsk, I wonder what makes Luhan lied to me, saying that he's engaged with you... You are not even close to his ideal type," She sneered, scanning me from head to toe like I'm the most horrible person in this galaxy.

"Too bad Miss Jessica Jung, he is not lying," I gave her the Wu Siblings' infamous smirk –totally anticipating her reaction.

"Dream on, o peasant. If i can’t get Luhan then no one can, hear that?" 

"Suit yourself then. But please anticipate an invitation tomorrow. I hope you won’t cut yourself after you receive it. Without you to disturb our engagement party, where’s the fun, right?" I giggled venomously before walking to the counter with my soon-to-be new handbag, leaving her dumbfounded and gaping unattractively like a fish out of water. 

------------------------

A/N

Finally updating this fanfic ;;

The reason why it took so long is bcs i lost all the chapters and i need to rewrite them again. Which is pretty tiring ;;

Hope you guys will continue to support this fic and i will try my best to continue this fic until the end ♡

p.s. (co-author apologise for taking too long to beta the update ;n; but here, enjoy!)