Chapter Twenty-eight

My Boyfriend is A Player

Luhan's POV

"You know what you have done?" Manager hyung asked sternly.

Even though he was not shouting, his low voice makes my knees went numb in nervousness and my heart pumping thousand times faster than usual.

"I'm sorry…" I apologized with a very very very polite tone –and I even bowed!

Here I am, sat face to face with one of the most influential man in South Korea, Lee SooMan. Each word that came out from his mouth can change your life and fate 180 degrees, be it for the worse or better.

"For now, you are not allowed to join EXO’s activities," He said solemnly.

OH DARN! No EXO related activities means no freely ditching classes. IMAGINE BEING STUCK AT SCHOOL FOR HOURS! FOR DAYS! I’ll have to face those crazy sasaengs who keep peeking in through the window with frighteningly curious eyes… That gives me shivers already! And not to mention that health-freak who sits beside me! I'm going crazy, seriously!!! *mentally banging my head to the nearest concrete wall*.

"I will set a press conference for you in this week. Prepare yourself," Mister Lee said again.

Great, just great! You don't know how much I hate reporters. Aish, how could I be so dumb?! Iseul, you’ll have to repay me!

"And about the girl… I checked her background already and fortunately, it seems like she got a good background," Mister Lee continued again, ignoring my silent protests.

Well yeah, Krisus' family is damn rich after all. Not as rich as mine, but still.

"Good appearance, have an experience of studied at LA… a bit lacking in attitude. She reminds me of Kris," He added.

Yes, you’re right! That girl is a female version of Kris! Gosh, one Kris is horrible enough but suddenly another one popped out! It's driving me nuts. Anyway, he can even dig her info until that far? Darn, he is scary. I wonder if he even knows the pattern of her bra today… *smack my erted mind*.

"However, I decided to give you two choices," He spoke.

Oh? I got choices? I thought he would just decide everything without discussing with me. I guess he is not that bad after all.

"Broke up with her immediately… or marry her as soon as you graduate," He continued calmly.

Oh. Wait, what?! WHAT??!

"Marry her? Seriously? When I'm just a damn nineteen years old teenager?" I blurted out without realizing who I was talking to. After a few seconds of awkward silence, sense finally knocked me and I gulped in fear.

"Ehm....." He cleared his throat. "If you marry her, you will be the first rookie idol to get married so it will be such a big fuzz to the entertainment world. And publicity is publicity, that's why I'm giving you these two choices." He explained.

I know it! He has a secret motive behind this. Money, money, money, money, and money!

"I understand if you can't break up with her. You can just announce that the both of you are engaged. She’ll make a great asset to the company. She can be a model or get debuted as an idol," Mister Lee smirked.

Pfftt keep dreaming. She won't accept your offer since she's a lazy , and anyway, his derp protective brother won't let you take her sister away that easily.

"I will discuss it with her first," I said as polite as possible.

"Make it fast and tell me your decision before the press conference."

I nodded, bowed politely, and left the room. Finally, escape from the hell hole!

I immediately took out my phone to call Kris. I guess he needs to know this.

"What?" He said as soon as the phone line is connected. This guy needs to learn on how to say 'Hello' seriously.

"SooMan wants to recruit your precious little sister as a model or a member for his newest girl group," I said directly to the point. I know he hates beating around the bush.

"Tsk, in his dream," He answered haughtily in his sarcastic tone. Totally an expected respond from the infamous Kris Wu.

"I told him already," I replied smugly.

"Really? You finally grown a pair of balls and said 'in your dream' to him?"

"Of course not, you idiot! I still need to survive in this world, okay?"

"Pfft. So… what should I do?" He asked. Flash news, Kris; it's your sister, not mine.

"I don't know. None of my business? Congratulation and bye~" I immediately ended the call. Why? Because if we continued talking, he will surely ask me to do something to that problem of his that can damage my precious face or pride. Like the last time, he asked me to scold Manager hyung for not letting him taking his childhood doll when we performed overseas. Pulling the ‘you’re older, you’re my Ge’ card against me. Stupid, right?


a/n : School is killing me seriously T.T

Finally I can update this chapter ohemji T.T

and Today is my birthday XD hahaha

so I decided to steal some of my study time to update XD

Note : loopsided unni helped me to rewrite the chapter ;) Chapter 1 until 5 are finished XD check it out! XD