Chapter Twenty-nine

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

"Can you change 'Prada' to 'Hospital' on the credit card bill?" I begged.

"Sorry Miss, we can't do that," The man on the opposite line of the phone apologized.

AISHHHHHHH, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!! I accidentally used Kris' card to buy the limited edition sequined Prada bag!! Or… emm, more accurately, you can just say that... I used Kris' card without any care for the future consequences.

But what can I do?! I didn't have any cash at that time and that was the only chance to buy that beautiful bag! My first and last chance!

"Sorry Miss, but we just now sent the credit card bill to Mr. Wu. He requested to get notified on his e-mail whenever his card is being used. We can do nothing regarding this issue."

"WHAT??! WHY DID YOU SEND IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION??!! OH GOD YOU STUPID–  FORGET IT! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. YOU DIDN'T HELP ANYTHING AT ALL, BY THE WAY!" I ended the call without even waiting for his reply.

In less than one minute after Kris saw the credit card bill, he will immediately call me and let me get the privilege to hear his minimum-one-hour-long nagging via phone call. I bet my whole closet for that.

I was sitting alone at Starbucks, contentedly sipping my cup of Cappuccino while proudly staring at said extravagant Prada bag which I just bought less than an hour ago. Oh, I should have not come out of my house, I knew. But what can I do? Some of my friends just showed off their new Prada bags on Instagram and I must, I have, to let them know that I can do just the same.

"Hey girl, can I sit here?" A guy suddenly asked while holding what seemed like a cup of Americano, wearing a mask and hoodie, he looks like a bad person and he didn’t even try to conceal it.

"Sorry, no," I rejected. You know, you wouldn't get comfortable if some criminal looking stranger shares a table with you. You wouldn't even know if he's going to do something bad like rob you, you, or worst, murder you... It’s a common social knowledge right?

But guess what, this guy was still shamelessly sat his sorry right across from me without giving flying fudge towards my answer. Wow.

"Are you deaf or just plain stupid? I’m implying that I don't want to let you sit with me," I said without even tried to sugarcoat my words.

"But I got some business to talk about with you," he slowly took off his mask and revealed his face.

Oh , I'm so done.

"What is it?" I asked, trying to look calm while sipping my not-so-delicious-anymore Cappuccino.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" He continued and groggily covered his face with the mask again.

Uhh… Ehmm… Actually, my phone was ringing for the whole time since a few days ago and I tried my best not to meet him and avoided him at any cost for several days already –but what the hell, how could he manage to find me?!

"Wondering why I can find you? I put a tracking device on my precious car so it's your fault for being a dumb-, using my car while trying to escaped from me," He flicked my forehead and that actually freaking hurt! He successfully bruised the spot right on the center of my pretty forehead! Damn it, Kris?!

"What a nice bag you have there anyway," he said sarcastically. Oh yeah, so he had read the e-mail after all. Let's prepare for a whole day of pure torture then.

"Sorry Kris, I will pay you as soon as I have the money," I murmured shyly.

"Pfffftt… you never have any money whatsoever," he said playfully. He's right. I always managed to use up all of my allowance right on the first day. "And don't you realize that everyone is staring at you?"

Umm yeah... to be honest, I felt that everyone kept staring at me since I entered the mall. Strange, there’s nothing wrong with my outfit, at all. Just like my usual style, Zara cropped tee, Forever 21 studded shorts, a pair of Christian Louboutin’s newest edition boots, and a Prada bag which I bought today fresh from the outlet. Pretty normal, right?

"Mmhmm," I nodded hesitantly.

He paused for a while and then sighed. Did I do something wrong?

"Now, you are known as EXO's Luhan’s girlfriend and Kris' younger sister. You can no longer go anywhere as you pleased without receiving stares from people, they recognize you," Kris said matter of factly.

Oh. Yes. I totally forgot about that. So, now I'm nationally known as a girlfriend from a rich bastard and a sister from a freak giant who happens to be members of one of Korea’s most loved idol groups? My life is just getting more and more wonderful, isn’t it?

"And another good news, President Lee SooMan wants you to marry Luhan and get debuted under SM, or break up with him immediately," He continued.

"Just announce I'm breaking up with him then. I'm too lazy to work." I simply scoffed, leaning back to my comfy seat.

"Mom told me you must marry Luhan because she already signed a contract with Xi's company," He deadpanned drily.

 

I almost fell off of my chair upon hearing that!

 

Great move, Mom! A contract? Seriously?!

 


a/n : A bit faster update right? XD (not as long as the previous one because I got so many ideas inside my mind) XD 

Please support my other's fics and thanks for keep commenting <3

Let's be friends ! You can contact me by line/ twitter: kellytanizar

Love you guys <3