Chapter Four

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

-Flashback-
 
It was dark and raining. I was lost on my way to my new home. I was hopeless and frankly, I didn't even care anymore if I died alone here. I sat at the sidewalk and cried my frustration out. Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind. It was Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo-ah!  Pabo! Why do you come so late?! I thought you forget to take me home…" I said while hitting his chest.

He stopped my hand and gave me a light kiss on my forehead. He wrapped his hands to my hips and rested his forehead on mine.

"Sorry, my father suddenly had a heart attack and I had to took him to the hospital," He said. I could finally see that his eyes were red. He must have been very worried for his Dad.

"What happened to your father?" I asked in concern.

"He… he passed away," He stuttered. Soft broken sobs escaped from Myungsoo’s lips. It broke my heart.

"I'm sorry Myungsoo-ah… I’m sorry," I said. Tears were falling down my cheeks together with the pouring rain.

"I’m okay Iseul-ah… But I have to tell you something. Promise me that you won't cry, okay?" Myungsoo said, an agonized expression displayed on his handsome face.

"W-what is it?"

"Iseul-ah… I’ll have to move out from China and learn to take over my father’s business in Korea…

It was silent for awhile when the two of us let this dreaded information sink in on our young minds.

"Y-you're not going to coming back again?" I said finally, trying my hardest so that my tears wouldn't burst out.

"I guess, I won't. Mian, Iseul-ah, I hope you live a better life without me…" Wiping my tears, he gave me my first and last kiss with him.

 
-End of flashback-

 


"How long do you plan to hug me?" He asked with a wide grin.

I quickly released my hands and keep my head low, avoiding his stares.

"Uljima…" He held my face and wiped the tears on my face.

"…Even when I despised you, why are you still saving me?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm a gentleman. I won’t just stood there without doing anything," He said with a chuckle.

"Thanks, Luhan…" I mumbled.


__________________________________________
 

Luhan's POV

"Huh? What did you say? I can't hear you," I asked her in a serious tone. Of course I heard it from the first time –her shy gratitude, but I wouldn’t miss any opportunities to .

"Fine. Forget it!" She said, back in her arrogant self.

"Not being thankful? God, where’s your manner?" I said playfully.

"I just said thanks to you, okay?" She deadpanned.

"You told me to forget it!" I replied. I could get used to this fun bickering to be honest.

"I will treat you a cup of coffee then. But please, forget this whole ordeal afterwards," She decided while standing up on her own and started walking away.

"Deal!" I followed her from behind. Grinning so widely, I thought I hurt my cheeks’ muscles.


__________________________________________

 

Iseul's POV
 
"One Cappuccino Freeze and Americano, please," I said while searching for my wallet inside of my handbag.

"All ten thousand won," The cashier gave me the bill.

Where the hell is my wallet?! Oh my God! I left it in my other bag. What to do? Aishh!

"Here," Luhan handed some cash to the cashier.

"I told you, I’m the one who will pay!" I said.

"Pay with... what?" He chuckled.

"Well but, if you insist to pay, I can't do anything," I shrugged, put on my poker face and took my order to the table area.

We sat at a table near the wide windows. We stay quiet until he broke the silence.

"Grant me a wish!" He suddenly said.

"What?! Why?" I asked in surprise.

"I paid for the coffee, and I saved you before. Oh and not to mention the hug… So, I want a payback," He said while he sipped his Americano.

"…What wish?" I asked warily.

"Come to my party tomorrow night. I will pick you up."

"Party? Is it your birthday tomorrow?" I asked, curious.

"Why? What if it is, want to give me some present?" He asked me, wriggling his eyebrows in a playful manner.

"Keep dreaming," I said, sipping my own iced coffee.

“Stingy hag…” He murmured.

“Think whatever you want,” I answered him dismissively.

 

 

 

a/n : Sorry for the short chapter T.T

and pleaseeeeeeeee comment and subcribe :D

Have you watched DBSK's "Catch Me" comeback? They areeee awesomeeeeeee *faint*

Worth to watch =))

Thanks for reading :