Chapter One

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

There were distinct sounds of birds chirping and people talking. I was lying on a field of flowers. Everything's so beautifully peaceful, calm, quite, and heavenl-

“Iseul, you're so dead if you don't wake up from the damned bed. Now!" His loud voice sets fire to my sensitive morning ears while he held a bucket full of ice water in a threatening stance.

I groaned in annoyance. Seriously this dude…

“Iseul Wu! I’m serious now! On the count of three. One. Two-“

"Yah yah yaahhh! Wu Fan! You spoiled my wonderful dream! Aish you son of- UGH!" I screamed and threw my fluffy pink pillow at his direction. His face, to be very exact. His ever so amazing reflex turned my effort futile but he widens his eyes in mortification.

"Yahh! I told you to call me Kris instead of Wu Fan!" He protested.

"Yeah? Well, you're my brother so I can call you whatever I want," I waved his protest with a roll of my eyes. Kris looked annoyed but he didn’t continue on the subject. He must have given up on me. I snickered not so silently.

“Whatever, Wu Fei. Now go get ready for school or I will take my credit card back," He crossed his arms haughtily. An evil smile displayed on my brother’s beautiful face.

Well that… wipes the victory smirk I previously worn from my face faster than Usain Bolt.

"School? Seriously now, I just moved back from LA to Korea one week ago and now you’re asking me to go to school already?! I can't even speak Korean that well, for Merlin’s sake!"

"I don't care. I have to go to the dorm to wake the boys up. I’m sure as hell they are sleeping like a bunch of pigs that have no classes to attend to right now. And you, young Miss, must be arrived at Seoul High School before I set my foot there. Got it?"

"Why? Can’t we like, arrived there together? I’m new, Kris…" I mumbled slash whined, hugging my teddy bear and tilting my head to the right, trying to pull some aegyo.

"Exactly. There is a welcoming ceremony for freshmen like you, my dear dongsaeng. It starts at 8 AM. For higher classes, our schedules start at 9 AM," My brother explained, coldly ignoring my childish attempt.

I groaned yet again. How sweet.

"What time is it now?" I wondered, taking my watch from the bedside table and to my horror, it shows 7.30 AM. .

"Holy crap! Why don't you just tell me earlier?! You're so freaking dumb, Wu YiFan! I swear to God!!!" I shoved him aside before I rushed to the bathroom and took a bath as fast as possible. Done with shower, I fixed my hair up into a loose bun and clipped it with a turquoise ribbon I bought back from LA.

When I walked downstairs Kris was taking his sweet time showering. Cackling, I “borrowed” his car key and begrudgingly drove to school with my brother’s infamous red Ferrari. Seoul High School, here I come!

________________________________________

 

Kris’ POV

It was almost 9.30 AM and my baby sister hasn’t arrived just yet. God dammit, the ceremony was over since half an hour ago so where on earth is she?! And she even stole my baby Ferrari, how dare of her!

Suddenly, from the front gate of the school, I saw a girl wearing a pair of 7 centimeter Louboutin and a familiar brown Gucci leather backpack. I immediately recognized her as Iseul.

"Hey Kris! Your car navigator doesn't work! It took me to Myeongdong instead just now! You better buy a new navigator!" She said chirpily. As if she didn’t just ditched an important ceremony and disobeyed me.

"I never told you to use my car though?" I said with my arrogant voice.

"Well, you didn't give me money to take a bus here. And I didn’t even know what bus or where I must stop at!" Iseul nagged. She got a point there. I forgot that she’s new around here and she only has dollars in her wallet at this moment.

"Okay. I'm sorry for today. Forgive me?" I sighed in defeat.

"Apology accepted… only if you promise to get me the newest Chanel handbag!" She beamed. Lord helps me get through this.

"We’ll talk about that later. Anyway, you're in the same class with Sehunnie and you don't need to go to the class today because it’s a free day. We just have to get to know our friends and things like that, socialize…"

"Who is Sehunnie?" She asked me with a “who-the-hell-is-he” look. I sighed.

"You really don’t care about idols world, do you? Sehun is EXO-K’s maknae. How come you don't recognize or even pay the slightest attention to your own brother’s band?"

"Oh, I see. That one guy with the dreamy apathetic face. Got it. Told you I have no interest in feminine boys or idols alike," She dismissed my protests with a wave of her well manicured fingers. Did my sister just address me as “feminine”?!

All of a sudden, I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran toward us with tons of fan girls tailing behind them from across the huge yard.

"Kris Ge! Please help me!!!" Baekhyun shrieked un-masculine-ly.

"Duizhanggg!!! Help us!!!" Chanyeol cried with his baritone voice.

Baekhyun grabbed Iseul’s sleeve and hid behind her. She awkwardly stood there, dumfounded. She unknowingly hid Baekhyun behind her figure. The fan girls were mad because there was a random girl blocking them from “their” Oppa. They threw some towels that’s embroidered with words ranging from "Marry me, Baekhyun!" to "Be my husband, Chanyeol! I will give you lots of babies!" WOW. Talk about being scary.

Seeing the rabid girls targeting Iseul and forgotten them, Baekhyun and Chanyeol then continued to ran towards the canteen –not before dragging me along. I was following them dumbly. I felt slightly worried, I didn’t know what will happen to Iseul since I left her alone in the middle of the fans stampede. Those girls are beyond crazy… but hey! Iseul is crazy too anyway…

I’m sorry, little sister.

Just kidding.

Sorry, I’m not sorry. Keep safe!

________________________________________

 

Iseul's POV

Where the heck is that Wu Fan?! First, his stupid car made me lost in a new city I just moved in to. Then I had to deal with hoards of crazy hormonal wild teenage fans of his! And now I ing lost in this huge school because my gentleman brother left me like I’m nothing! Wonderful!

"Ouch! Watch where you’re walking, !" Shouted a girl wearing a pair of 10 centimeter high heels –not Louboutin, eww– who sadly, still stood shorter than me. I feel sorry for her dwarf self.

"I'm sorry," I said out of manner while bowing my head toward her.

"I don't accept your apology. Kneel in front of me, now!" She commanded cockily. Whoa there, such a basic B we have here.

"If you won't accept my apology, fine. Do I look like I care anyway?" I gave her my disgustingly sweet smile. Basic B scoffed at my answer. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and haughtily staring back up into my face with hatred. Wow, just wow.

"Hey you, new student. I’m sure you're just a noob freshman because no one in this school ever dares to speak that rude to me. I'm Jessica Jung, the daughter of this school’s owner. So basically, I own this place. And for your information, I can actually do whatever I want so you better kneel down before I take some actions," She glared threateningly to me.

Ewwww. She looks even uglier with that red face. And her fine lines are just- NO.

"Pfffftt. So shameless. Reality check; it's your parents school, not yours. I'm not gonna kneel to someone so vain like you. I'm going now. Ciao!" Winking, I walked back to the school building without giving a flying as to what she shouted at me. 

 

 

I walked through the canteen and finally found my brother sat idly with a girl who also wore a pair of 10 centimeter heels, accompanied with a super mini miniskirt.

"Wu Fan!!!" I shouted out loud. The students from this side of the canteen lift their heads and gave me weird looks. Some even went as far as pointing fingers and blatantly talked about me.

"Who are you? How dare you called Kris by his real name? No fan girls allowed access to this area. This is The Elites’ VIP tables!" Said the girl who previously glued herself to my brother. She stood up to defend my brother and glared with what she thinks is a threatening look. As if.

"I told you to call me Kris instead of Wu Fan. This is the seven thousand five hundred sixty ninth times I have to remind you again." He answered me. The girl was now staring at Kris with a puzzled look.

"Yahh! You should be grateful I saved your sorry !" I shouted back in irritation.

"How dare you shouted at Kris!?!" The girl acted as if I just committed a huge crime. Good Lord.

"You girl, Shut up! It’s none of your business, okay?" I gave her my sick smile again, to which she widen her eyes in disbelief.

"Kris! Make her apologize to me! Now!" she nagged to my brother.

"In your dream!" I scoffed.

________________________________________

 

Kris' POV

"In your dream!" Iseul scoffed at Krystal.

I must admit, it's actually fun to watch Krystal being humiliated like this. She had always got her way with everything and yet still gets showered with praises and sweet words –just because she was born to an influential family and is blessed with nice face and *cough* S line *cough*.

"Kris! You're not going to do anything to this y girl?!" Krystal exploded.

"If I'm a then you're a !" Iseul beamed. I tried so hard to suppress my laughter. Maybe it’s time to cut the brawl. The other Elite members were watching.

“Okay guys, stop fighti-“

"NO!" They answered in unison.

…Well, I tried.

________________________________________

 

Iseul's POV

"Okay, let me explain to you. I'm Krystal, part of The Elites. No one can enter this area because this is The Elites’ and only The Elites’ members and relatives can enter. Do you understand, girl?" She spoke arrogantly to me.

"Umm… Krystal, but..." Kris chimed in.

"But what?! You choose to defend her than your own girlfriend?!" She spun her head towards Kris in a super fast way. Her hair flew everywhere, her eyes furious, and she looked really scary.

"What?! Girlfriend?!"

"…Girlfriend?"

Me and my brother voiced out our shocks at the same time. We exchanged glances, and I just had to snap.

"Yah Kris! You should have asked for my opinion before you decided to have a girlfriend like… like her!!!" I screamed at him in frustration.

"It's not like you're my mother?" Kris arrogantly said.

"If I'm your mother, I would have kicked your for choosing a… a girl like her!"

"It's not like mom have that kind of strength to kick me," He grinned.

"Yah! What is wrong about Kris choosing a girl like me?!" Krystal cut in, pissed off.

"EVERYTHING! Oh My! Kris, you are so..." I couldn’t even finish my words. I held my temple in stress.

"Yah! Can any of you two listen to me?! I'm still alive here!" Krystal shrieked, on the verge of breaking down.

"I thought you're dead…" I mumbled. That did it for Krystal girl.

"Hngggggghhh!!! Kris! Who is she?!" Krystal asked.

"I'm his sister. Now what?" I supplied for her.

"Hah. Dream on!" She scoffed, eyeing me from head to toe. I rolled my eyes at her. What is actually wrong with the female population of this school?

"…But Krystal, she really is my baby sister," Kris finally spoke up.

"...WHAT???!!!!"

 

 

A/N: Comment and subscribe, please :D