Seeing him again

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You stood in front of the gates stiff as a board. You couldn't believe you acatually came back here, after just leaving a year ago. Coming back to the place where everything happened, everything you wanted to forget.

You looked around and  noticed every girl that passed the gate just stopped and stared are you. Or maybe not so much you, but probably more the new and improved B.A.P. I mean they did look amazing, you couldn't blame them for staring. 

Yongguk patted your head. "I hope you have a good first day back because if you don't Chunji's  going to go after all of us and you don't want that to happen do you?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded. "Don't worry about me oppa I'll be fine. I think you should worry about all of yourselves. If you haven't noticed there are girls taking pictures of you guys." You pointed to a bunch of girls behind them.  Yongguk slowly turned around, and there were about 10 girls holding their phones out to taking pictures. The girls started to wave at him, but Yongguk ignored them.

Unlike Yongguk, Himchan waved back at everyone and went up to them and took pictures with each and everyone of them. You laughed, *he has always been a player, even as a nerd. I'm happy his finally got his spotlight. But why does it have to be here?*

You smiled and waved goodbye to Yongguk and Himchan oppa. You turned around to face the big blue gates. *Let's get this over with.* You sighed and walked in. 

Girls were going crazy when they saw B.A.P walk in. Unfortunately, they couldn't even tell it was B.A.P. They had such a big change they even look different to you the first time you saw them, so you weren't really surprised that no one recognized them. 

Whispers were everywhere, "Omo! Look at that group of hotties! Wonder where they transfered from?", "Ohttoke, but I swear I've seem them before?", "I know, Yah do you think it could be those pack of nerds that call themselves B.A.P?". "Eww, nerds just don't turn to hotties over night! That's impossible." 

The whispers were starting to get you annoyed. Just then you heard someone yell "OMIGOD, INFINITE'S HERE! OMO THEY LOOK SO MUCH HOTTER THAN LAST YEAR!" Girls started screaming and ran toward your direction. One girl accidentally  bumpped into you and you fell down. *I can't believe I was one of those crazy fangirls last year. I never realized how dangerous it can be.*You look for help, but the B.A.P's were too crowded with girls to even notice you on the ground, that's when you saw a hand reach for you. You took it and got up.

You brushed you skirt and bowed in respect. "Gamsamida!" Then you looked up and your face fell. *I never thought I would see him again.*

He smiled. "No problem. My name is Kim Sunggyu. You probably knew that already, and you?" He held out his hand.

Instead of taking his hand like he expected you walked away. He looked at his empty hand in shock, *nobody has ever just walked away from me. Who cares, she wasn't even that hot.*

You didn't even know what you were feeling at this moment, angery,sadness,frustrationa, annoyance, all of the above. Even hearing his name made you pissed off. You herd the first bell ring and rushed over to class. *As long as his not in my class I won't have to think about him. Out of sight out of mind rigt?*

_________

Wrong, just really, really wrong. You saw him sitting in a desk way at the back of the class. This was not happening, out of all the classes in the whole school he had to be in your's. You tried to calm yourself down before the teacher got here, you didn't want to be sent down to the principale office for attempt muder of your first day. That wouldn't look very good of a collage resume.

The class turned queity as when the teacher walked in. He looked at you and smiled, "You must me the new student Park Ahn June."

You bowed respectivly at him. "Nee seonsaengnim."

He smiled at your respectiveness. In Woollim Acadamy it was rare to see such well behaved students. He turned to the class. "Everyone, we have a new student joining us today." He turned back to you, "please introduce yourself."

You nodded at the teacher and turned toward the class and bowed. "Anneyoesseyo. My name is Park Ahn June, I am former student here at Woollim Acadamy. I transfered to TOP acadamy about a year ago and I am transfering back. Please respect me as a class mate."

Everyone was shocked when you introduced yourself. "Yah, isn't that Park Ahn June. The nerd that tranfered because she didn't have any friends?" One guy whispered. "She had friends, the geek group B.A.P's, but apperently there are rumors that they aren't geeks anymore." "So that means that she's not a geek anymore!?" "Babo, do you think she's a geeky nerd anymore, look that's her isn't it?"

You were surprised when you herd the whispers. Not because they were talking about you, but because they actually remembered the nerd version of you. You looked up and saw that Sunggyu and some of his Infinite buddies were shocked too. Nobody would imagine that the nerds of the school would turn into the new hotties of the school.

The teacher clapped and smiled. "Well then, welcome back to Woollim acadamy. Now since you are a former student here I am sure you are aware of the school rules." You nodded. "Good, now you can go sit right at that empty seat at the back of the class, right next to Kim Sunggyu." He pointed.

"Nee seonsaengnim." You bowed and walked to the sit. *Out of all the seats in the whole entire class, why did he have to assign me here?* You sat up straight and started writing down all the notes of the board.

Sunggyu turned to you, he smirked at you while he watched you copy the notes down. *May not look like a nerd, but you still act like one.*

You felt someones eyes piercing you. You slowly look up and notice it was Sunggyu, even when you looked up he still didn't look away. You look up and saw the teacher was still writing on the board, the you looked back at Sunggyu who was still staring at you. 

"Yah!" You whispered. "Could you quit staring at me?" You asked.

He smirked, "Why? Are you embarrassed that the kingka of the school is giving you all his attention?" He whispered. 

*Geez, even after a whole year his still as cocky as usual.* "No, it's just really of disterbing. I would appriciate it if you would keep your eyes on the boad or to somebody else who isn't paying attention to the teacher." You explained. 

He had a dumbfounded face. *No one had ever called me disterbing before. It kind of actually hurts a bit.* He smirked and looked at you again. "You know what, I think I like you. Why don't we go out for some coffe and go back to my house and-"

You cut him off by snapping you mechanical pencil in two. You turned to him with hate in your eyes, "I'm going to say this once and only once. Leave me alone before I snap you like I didn with my pencil, I'm tired of your stupid games, either learn something today or leave." *God his so freaking annoying!* 

Sunggyu was shocked and scared at the same time. Nobody has ever told him that before, it felt weird but strangly good. He did as told and looked away. *Park Ahn June, you are a strange one, you don't know what you're missing. Though I can't help this that there's just something about you I just can't resist.*