Don't Ever Do That Again!

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

Daehyun started to tap his foot on the floor impatiently. He looked over at him watch, 2:45pm. "Aish! Where is she?! School ended almost over an hour ago!" He complained.

Zelo shrugged and started kicking pebbles on the floor. "I don't know. June is never late, she's the one that's always meeting us at the front gate."

"You know what the weird thing is?" Youngjae asked. "June is missing and one of the Infinite boys didn't show up for class either. Do you think they.." 

"None sense!" Daehyung interupted. "June isn't stupid. There's no way she could of school with those pabos." He informed. "She's probably helping her teacher clean up the class like a good teachers pet she is." 

"Hyung! Hyung!" They all heard.

They turned around and saw Jongup running them. He stopped in front of them and tried to catch his breath. "I..June...class...teacher..." He manage to say.

"Yah! Hurry up and catch your breath!" Youngjae complained.

Zelo handed him his water bottle and watched as he gulped it down. He took a deep breath in then out. "I went to go check if June was in class like you told me to, but once I got there the class was empty. Even the teacher wasn't there!"

They all started to panic. Daehyun scratched his head. "Oh no this is bad! Yongguk, Himchan and Chunji hyung will all kill me once they found out I let June go with the enemy!" Daehyun announced.

Youngjae patted his shoulder. "It's okay. We can just blame Jongup for this." He suggested.

Jongup's eyes shot wide. "ME! Wae?!?!" He cried.

"Because!" Youngjae started. " If you didn't lose to Sungyeol then we wouldn't be in this predicament!" 

"But I warned you guys I at Kawi, Bawi, Bo! It's not fair!" He whined.

"Aish! We don't have time to hear how bad you are at Kawi, Bawi Bo Jongup!" Daehyung yelled. "We have to find a way to stall the hyungs so they don't find out we lost her."

"Lost who?" Himchan asked as he approtched the boys. 

"HYUNG!" They all yelled in unison.

Yongguk looked over at his dongsaengs who looked paler than usual and started to shake as usual. "Yah! What's gotten into you guys? It's like you've seen a ghost or something?" He joked. "By the way, why are you guys still at school? We usual meet at the cafe." He asked scratching his head.

"W-w-why are you guys here?!" Zelo manage to asked.

"We saw you guys standing here while we were walking back from the university. We noticed you guys were aruguing and wanted to see what it was about." Himchan looked around and started to pout. "Where's my little June June?! Did she leave to the cafe early?" He wondered.

"Yes! She went there!" Jongup agreed. "Come on, let's go and meet her." He pushed his hyungs in the direction on the cafe.

Daehyun grabbed the back of Jongup's uniform. "Yah! What happens when they get there are she's not there?" He whispered in his ear.

Jongup scratched his head. He didn't really think his plan through, he panicked when they asked. He shrugged and looked at Daehyun unsure.

Daehyun pulled him a little closer and whispered in his ear again. "If I'm going down...I'm bringing you with me. Araso?" He said in a threatening tone.

Jongup gulped and nodded quickly. Once Daehyun released him from his grip he ran in front of Yongguk and Himchan. "Hyung! What's the rush?! Why don't we stop for icecream first! My treat!" He bribed.

Yongguk shook his head. "That's nice of you Jongup, but we can eat icecream in the cafe."He explained and moved Jongup out of his way.

Jongup rushed back in front of him and stopped him from walking. "Please hyung! It's not everyday I'm offering to pay for our meals. PLLLEEAAASSSEE!! I want icecream now!! I'm sure June won't mind if we show up a little late, not if we bring her one!" He begged.

Himchan sighed and gave in. "Araso! But remember, you're paying for all of us." He reminded.

Jongup sighed in relif. *Good. That'll keep them busy for a while. Please June, don't let me down!* 

_______________________________________________________________________________

You were running like crazy to get to the school. After agreeing on being friends with Sunggyu, you both couldn't stop talking about whatever came into your heads. That's when you realized a whole 2 hours had passed by and school was already over. You had to run out of the Infinite hang out and sprint to school.

Once you got there you found that it was empty. You sighed in distress. "Aish! The BAP oppas are for sure going to kill me!" You said to yourself.

Suddenly an idea popped into your head. "Maybe they just left to the cafe and I can catch up with them on the way!" You began making your until you stopped yourself. You had realized another problem. *If I catch up with them, then they're going to wonder where I went. And if I tell them I went to the Infinite hang out they're going to freak on me. Let alone misunderstand what happened. Aish! Ohttoke?!?!* You scratched your head.

Another idea had popped into your head. "Ah! I'll just try and beat them there then. They walk pretty fast, so I'll take the short cut!" You started making a run for the cafe.

You started to slow down when you heard a few famillar voices. You hide behind a car parked a few feet away from you and looked around.

"Hyung! This is the best icecream place I know! Trust me." Jongup said.

"Whatever Jongup. As long as I'm not paying it'll taste amazing to me." Himchan 

"What are they doing at the ice cream store?!" You asked yourself. 

Just then the car you were hiding behind started to move leaving you right in the open. You looked around looking for another place to hide, but you weren't able to find one. *Dammit, dammit, dammit! They're going to find me!* 

Before Jongup could go in he noticed a person on the other side looking panicked. He squinted he's eyes just a bit to focus and noticed who the panicking person was. He pushed the other guys in as quickly as he could.

"Hurry Hurry! I want ice cream!!" He cried.

"Yah! Don't rush me, we still need to find Ju-" Jongup covered Daehyun's mouth before he could finish. 

"No time to talk hyung! Eat, eat, eat! Don't you like eating!?" He teased and pushed him inside.

You were still looking for a place to hide until you heard Daehyun yelling. You looked to the ice cream store once more and your eyes meet with Jongup. He was waving he's arms weird, you were trying to figure out what he was saying or messaging you to do.

"Run! Go to the cafe! Leave before hyung beats the snot out of me and the others! RUN!!" Jongup tried saying, but sadly she didn't understand anything. Suddenly he felt a strong hand move to he's shoulder, he gulped and turned around.

"Yah, what are you doing out here? Weren't you the one who was so eager to eat ice cream?" Yongguk asked his confused. He looked around to where Jongup was once facing. "Why were you waving your arms and telling someone to run? Who's out there??" He asked.

"Ugh.. Well, hyung you see.." Jongup turned around and sighed in relief when you weren't there. He turned back to he's hyung and smiled. "Nothing, just a fly! Come on hyung it's time for ice cream~~" Jongup sang and went inside the store.

Yongguk shook he's head. "What a strange, strange boy." He said to himself and followed Jongup in the store.

___________________________________________________________________

"What is he saying?" You asked yourself and you focused in closely. Just as you were about the scream 'what' to Jongup you noticed Yongguk coming out of the store. 

*Crap if Yongguk oppa sees me he'll want to know why I wasn't with the rest of the group!* You panicked once you saw Yongguk put he's hand on Jongup and you made a run for it. *Sorry Jongup! Just keep oppa busy until I'm out of sight!* 

You ran as fast as you could until you reach the cafe. You stopped and the front door and took a deep breath in and out. All that running made you so tired you were about to faint. You quickly opened the door and got into uniform. 

You casually made it look like you had been there since after school so Himchan and Yongguk oppa wouldn't question you. You started cleaning the counter top and tables to make it look natural.

Suddenly you heard the front door bell chime and saw BAP walk in. *Okay just stay cool and calm. Don't make it obvious you were gone.* You took a deep breath in and stopped cleaning. "Guys! Why are you late?! You're lucky none of the customer have arrived yet, now hurry up and get into uniform!" You ordered.

"June, why didn't you go home with the other boys? You didn't have to go here all by yourself!" Himchan said while patting your head.

"Ugh, well oppa.. I- uh- they- uh-I...I got a text from Chunji oppa saying he wanted to meet up with me for a bit so I left before them." You lied. You hated lying, but you didn't want to tell them the truth.

Yongguk and Himchan nodded, "Ah, araso! As long as you were with Chunji that's fine with us, let's go get into uniform! A girl from CUBE University said I really looked good in a tux, she said she's stopping by today so lets go get changed!" Yongguk informed while pushing the others inside the change room.

Once they were in there you let out a huge sigh on relief. "Pheww! I thought I was going to get bustad!" You said as you made your way to the kitchen. Once you got in you heard the door slam shut, you turned around and found Youngjae locking the door. You turned back around and saw Zelo, Jongup and Daehyun standing on the other side with their arms crossed.

"Dammit. That excuse worked on Yongguk and Himchan, but probably not these guys.* You took a step foreward and scratched you neck. "So, uhm how's it going?" You said trying to break the tense silence.

"June, where did you go?" Zelo asked with concern.

"Well you know, I had lunch with Infinite remember?" You said in a quiet voice so Yongguk and Himchan couldn't hear you.

"Where did you go after that? I heard people saying that Infinite and you never came back after class. Care to explain?" Daehyun and while tapping his foot.

*I went to the Infinite hang out to convince Sunggyu to come out of his room. We talk and he apologized for kissing me and now we're friends.* "We went out for lunch and lost track of time." 

Youngjae scoffted. "Liar!" He accused. "You didn't answer your phone either, it was off all day!" 

"My, uh battery died." You lied again. The lying was killing you, but you were only protecting you and the rest of Infinite, so wasn't it just a white lie?

"Fine. You're off the hook this time." Daehyun confermed. "We can't really put any blame on you since it was our fault that you had to eat lunch with Infinite. Well, not really our fault but Jongup's fault." 

"Hyung! I told you I wasn't good at kawi, bawi, bo! Stop blaming me!" Jongup cried.

"Shut up! It is all your fault, your lucky we're not telling the other hyung's about this. If we did, Himchan would of already killed you!" Zelo pointed out.

"Not you too Zelo!" Jongup whined.

"Whatever Jongup! We know you didn't mean it, but it's still your fault!" Youngjae pointed out. Youngjae walked up to you and put his hand on your shoulder. " Just promise you wont ever do that again araso? You can't just run off with Infinite even though you weren't 'intending' to be late. Just don't ever do it again okay?" He held out his pinky in front of you.

You interlocked your pinky with his. "Araso oppa. I promise." 

 

AHH! This chapter was super bad and boring -.- and I haven't uploaded in like two weeks and this is what I give my flawless readers?!? I'm sorry ;_; But just keep reading it'll get better I promise! I think the like main plot is coming up^^ I'm so excited~ Please be patient, I think  "Tell Me Why I Can't Love You" will end around chapter 40, but I'm just approximating so yeah... Thanks for reading this super duper boring and uninteresting chapter...But the good news is there's another chapter coming up^^ Yup double update just for you guys~ I hope it makes up for this lame chapter...Also I'm sorry if your BAP bias didn't get a lot of talking lines, I really wanted Jongup to shine in this chapter because he doesn't really talk a lot in my other chapters and in real life, I just wanted to make him like the main for this chapter...Even though he's getting bullied :$ but it's okay~ I just wanted to put the spot light on him today^^