Why Do I Always Think of You?

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

Sunggyu slammed his fist into the wall. All the members turned around at the exact same time. They saw Sunggyu walk inside their hang out. Hoya got off the couch and walked up to him. "Hyung, you alright?" He asked with a worried expression.

Sunggyu ignored him and walked over to the couch. Before he could sit down Sungjong quickly ran over and grabbed his wrist. "Hyung, you're bleeding!" He pointed to his hand.

Sunggyu looked down and examined his hand. Blood was running down his knucles, but he ignored it. He pulled his arm away from Sungjongs' grip. "Aish, so what if I'm bleeding?! I've been in much worser conditions then this, so back off! You're not my parents or hyungs so leave me alone!" He yelled.

Sungjong jumped and hide behind Sungyeol. "Hyung..I'm scared." Sungjong whispered.

"Me too.." He whispered back.

"Hyung, why are you so angry?? Did something happen to you last night?" Dongwoo asked.

Sunggyu went slient. He thought about what had happened last night. He touched his right cheek, it was still red and it still hurt a lot from last night. With the sudden rage he was feeling he kicked over the table.

"HYUNG!!" They all yelled.

"WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He yelled. With that he left the hang out.

All the members there were left standing there in shock. They could not believe what had just happened to them.

Dongwoo scratched his head. "Yah! I've never EVER seen hyung so upset and angery before. What do you think might of happened to him?"

L snickered. "Babo.." and walked away.

Hoya looked over to L's direction. *I wonder if he has any idea about what's up with Sunggyu hyung?*

_________________________________________

Sunggyu kicked around a rock. He was walking down the street, but he didn't know where he was going. Anger just lead his way, he didn't understand why he was feeling this way. His head was just full of questions and his body was full of different types of emotions.

"Hyung!" A voice yelled.

He looked up and waved. "Woohyun-ah!"

Woohyun walked up to him, he had his arm around a girl. She was dressed in a black tight mini skirt, with a tight see threw shirt. He hair was down and looked tangly, and her make up was really dark and messy. She looked like a prostitue. 

"Yah hyung, what are you doing here?"

Sunggyu pointed to the rock. "Just kicking around rocks like usual." He replied.

Woohyun nodded and faced the girl. "I guess I should go now. Call me k." She winked at Woohyun and walked away.

"Who's she?" Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun shrugged." Beats me! She just looked nice, so I thought I could get it going with her. Although, she's not very bright, she expects me to call when she didn't even give me her stupid number."

Sunggyu laughed. "Even if she did give you her number you wouldn't of called."

Woohyun chuckled. "Well I was going to consider it, but now I won't be able too." They both laughed. "So, anyway hyung. You busy tonight? Some chicks downtown invited me to a party tonight, care to join me?"

Sunggyu looked down at the rock and kicked it again. He sighed, "I don't know man, I'm not in the party mood today."

Woohyun looked at him strange. "You. Kim Sunggyu. Not in. A party mood? THAT's INSANE?!?"

"Aish, shut up!" He punched Woohyuns' arm. "I just not feeling it today. I just have this strange feeling that won't come off." He explained.

Woohyun nodded. He sighed and put his arm on Sunggyus' shoulder. "Hyung, I get it. I know what's going on."

Sunggyu widden his eyes in curiousity. "Really?"

Woohyun nodded. "Yup, you're just still a little embarrassed about getting rejected infront of the whole school. I know she was hot, but dude think about it! There are a bunch of other hotties out there, she's just one of them. You need to forget about her, and a party is just the right thing to get your head straight." He explained.

Sunggyu nodded. *He's right. It's all because of that June girl. Her crazziness probably rubbed off on me." Sunggyu looked at Woohyun. "So, when does the party start?"

____________________________________

Music was blasting at full volume. Girl were all dressed up with lots of short and tight clothes, guys were ginding it up the dance floor with any that wanted to have fun. When Sunggyu and Woohyun walked in all the girls started to scream. "Omo! Look it's the two hotties from Infinite!" A girl yelled.

"If I knew they were coming, I would of dressed in something way more suductive!"

Woohyun waved at all the girls who passed by while Sunggyu casually walked behind him. Suddenly someone had tapped his shoulder. "Anneyo! Thanks for coming to the party, my name's Jessica and this is my twin sister Taeyeon!" They both waved.

Woohyun pushed Sunggyu out of the way. "No problem! We're happy to come. I'm Woohyun and this is Sunggyu, but you girls probably knew that already." He winked at them.

They both giggled. Sunggyu sighed,*greasy,greasy Woohyun. He just can't help himself can he.* He saw that they were starting to get into deep conversation so he slowly walked away.

Sunggyu walked over to the drink table, he didn't feel like getting his wasted today so he grabbed a can of juice.

"Wow, a real party animal." A voice said behinde him.

He turned around and saw a girl standing behind him. She wore short shorts and a tight shiny pink top. He hair was dark red and her make up was all shiny. She also was holding a can of juice. He looked at her confused. "What?"

She chuckled and pointed to his drink. "Juice? Real way to start a party mood." 

He smirked. " I'd rather go home sober then pass out drunk on the street. What's your excuse." He pointed to her can.

"Alchol poisoning." She explained.

He nodded. "Must not being able to taste the delicious taste of alcohal."

She laughed. "Well how do you think I found out I had alcohal posoning" She winked.

He laughed, "well at least you won't being going home drunk as hell like these people." He pointed to everyone drinking.

She smiled, "I like you, names Tiffany." She held out her hand.

He took it. "Sunggyu. Hmm Tiffany you say. I've herd quite a bit about you SM girls." He winked.

She giggled. "Really, care to explain?"

____________________

They were soon making out on a couch Tiffany had showed him downstairs. Suddenly Sunggyu stopped it. "What?" She asked.

He looked at her with a blank expression. He shook his head, "Nothing." She smiled and started to kiss him.

Sunggyu tried really hard, but he really wasn't feeling it. He didn't feel attracted to Tiffany as much as he thought he was, all he could really think about was you. *Dammit! I'm in the middle of making out with a really hot chick and all I can think about is June.*

Tiffany stopped kissing him. "Okay, what's wrong?" She said rudely.

He didn't look at her. "I'm just not feeling it tonight." He explained.

She got up off the couch. "Whatever, I'm out." She fixed her clothes and went up the stairs.

Sunggyu scratched his head in annoyance. He looked around and found an another exit out of the building. He looked up at the stairs. *Woohyun will be fine, he has two pretty girls distracting him.* He got up and went back to the hang out.

He opened the door and saw that the place was empty. He sat down on the couch and stared up at the sky. *Why do I always think of you?* He sighed.

L chuckled. "Still thinking about that girl again, huh hyung?" He asked and sat next to him on the couch.

Sunggyu looked at him surprised. "How'd you know?" 

L laughed. " How can I not know? It's written all over your face." He pointed to Sunggyu's face. "Besides, I see the way you look at her. I know there's more then that player dude of you going after her." 

Sunggyu looked at him confused. "What are you talking about L? I only went after her because I thought she was hot. Everyone's going after her becauses she's hot, but now they can't because she's dating that Chunji dude." He tightened his fist.

"Then if you know she's taken, why do you keep going after her?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Sunggyu thought about it and shrugged. "Don't know, but Woohyun thinks it's cause I can't get over her rejection." 

L sighed, "you're really going to take advice from that babo? Think harder hyung, why do you keep chasing after her when you know she's taken already?"

Sunggyu thought harder. *Why, why do I keep going after her. Think, maybe it's because of the way her hair flows in the wind. Or maybe it's because of the confidents and respect that she brings where ever she goes. Or maybe it's because of those beautiful brown eyes.* That's when Sunggyu realized what he was feeling. He looked at L with a shocked face.

L smiled at him with satisfaction. "You like her, don't you hyung?"

Sunggyu nodded. "You're right L. I think..no I know, I like her. I like that Park Ahn June!"

L got up and looked at Sunggyu with a smirk on his face. "Becarful hyung. Keep this up and you might actually fall in love with her." He laughed and walked away.

Sunggyu thought about it. *Maybe..Maybe I'm okay with falling in love with her.*