He doesn't remember

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You were still lying on your bed. You couldn't sleep all night. The only thoughts in your head were what Sunggyu asked you last night.

 

He held out his hand. "Um. I feel like we got onto a bad start. I just wanted to ask if..You wanted to..Start um over?"

You looked at him confused. "Start over?" 

He nodded. "Yeah, like forget about what happened the past few days. And just start new."

You groaned and rolled around on your bed. "Pabo! Why do you ask me now? Do you think that changes the fact that you really hurt me that day? AISH!! STUPID KIM SUNGGYU!" You yelled and burried your face into your pillow.

Suddenly the front door slammed open. You jumped and fell of your bed and landed on the floor. You shot up with an alarmed look. You were still home alone. You're aunt was still 'working' at the bar.

You slowly creeped to the stairs. "JUNE!!" A familliar voice yelled.

You quickly ran down the stairs and found Chunji standing right next to the front door. "Oppa!" 

He turned around and walked toward you. He looked angry, tired and frusterated. He was breathing stronger then usual, and stood in front of you. He had scary eyes staring down into yours. You gulped. You never seen Chunji so angry before, well at you. He peered down at you, "pabo. How dare you get sick when I'm not in town." He said calmly.

You blinked twice. You were expecting some yelling and complaining, but there was calm and happy Chunji. He hugged you. "I couldn't sleep all night. All I could do was worry about you." He hugged you tighter. "If you ever get sick again with out me, you are in big BIG trouble. Araso?"

You nodded. "Araso oppa..Could you..Um,just not hug me to tight..Having trouble breathing at the moment." You struggled to say.

He smiled and let you go. You pouted, "I said not as tight, not let go." You whined and hugged him.

He smiled and hugged you back. You looked up at him and smiled.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Yah! Sorry to inturpt this..but I want to go back to the hang out." Chango whined.

You looked at him. "Chango oppa? Aren't you suppose to be in Chuncheon right now?"

He scratched his head in annoyance. "WE would, but lover boy was to worried about you. So he made me pack up my stuff to come back here." He explained.

"You said you were okay over the phone, I just wanted to see myslef." He said embarassed.

You smiled at him, "oppa!" 

"Yeah yeah yeah... Oppa, you're just to sweet!" He said imatating your voice. "Only for you, my June." He said imatating Chunjis voice. "Hurry up and wrap up this love sense. I'm tired!" He complained.

"Aish! Just shut up and wait for me in the car!" Chunji yelled. He kissed your forehead. "I'll see you later, I gotta drive grumpy to the hang out. I'll see you in the cafe." With that he left with Chango.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

You were sweeping the cafe floor. You still couldn't erase what Sunggyu said to you the other night. You were getting really frusterated. 

Suddenly, your phone rang. You check, at it was an unknown caller.

"Yeobawsao?" You answered.

"Juney~~" A famillair voice sung.

"Who is this? And how'd you get this number?" 

"It's me Sungyeol!! You shouldn't really be leaving your phone around. Some stranger could just take it, look for your number then start calling you. Oh well, at least you know now!" He laughed. You herd other laughing in the background.

You sighed. "What do you want?"

"Well...Remember that awkward question that our little awkward leader asked you? He's still looking for your awkward answer." He explained.

"Yah! I can hear you!" Sunggyu yelled in the background.

"Shh! Hyung trying to talk on the phone. Anyway, we're going to meet up at the park right behind the elementary school down the street from our school. We'll be there in 5 minutes, so better hurry Juney, we don't like to wait."

"Wait! I never said I'd g-" He had hung up before you had finished your sentence.

You sighed. You didn't even know what you were going to say. Let alone agree on starting over. You didn't understand why he all of a sudden wanted to start over. You looked at the time, 8:25am. Then you looked at the door. *Don't you even dare think about going to see them June!* 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

You were swinging back and forth on one of the swings. There was hardly anyone out since it was so early. The only people outside were old ajusshis and ajimas taking their morning walk.

You sighed. *For a nerd, I'm pretty stupid. I should of known that they weren't serious about coming. Nice one June, you fell for it.*

You jumped off the swing, and turned around.

"June!" A voice yelled.

You looked up and sure enough it was Infinite. They were walking down the street like celebraties walk down the red carpet. You looked away. If you kept looking you would of started to drool over then, like the girls in Woollim acadamy do.

Sungjong ran up to you. "June-ah! Are you feeling okay now?" He asked in a sweet voice.

Dongwoo hit the back of his head. "Pabo! Did we just not agree Sunggyu was going to say that first?" 

Sungjong bowed in apology to Dongwoo. "Mihane hyung! I forgot."

You crossed your arms and looked at Infinite. "I'm here. So, what do you want me to answer again?" You tried so hard to sound cool. On the inside you were still trying really hard to forget how good they all looked while walking down here.

They looked at Sunggyu and pushed him. "We'll just be over there while you to talk it out." Hoya explained and walked away with the rest of Infinite.

The atmosphere grew awkward. "So,"Sunggyu began. "You feeling better?"

You nodded. "Uh, yeah. Thanks again." You said awkwardly while bowing.

He smiled awkwardly. "No problem."

You both just stood there. Finally you spoke," If that's it I can leave now right?" You started to make your way.

"Wait!" He called.

You turned around. "What is it?"

"About what I asked yesterday..You know the whole starting over?" 

You cleared your throat. "I can't." You started clearly.

He looked at you shocked. "Can I have a reason?" He asked. "I mean, I know we started off on the wrong foot a few months ago. But I don't see why we can't change that."

You looked at him shocked and hurt. *A few months ago? He doesn't remember does he." You let out a hurt laugh. You couldn't understand how someone who ruined your life, let alone someone elses life just forget about it so easily. You looked at him. "Because Kim Sunggyu. I can't start over with someone I hate."

His eyes opened wide when you said you hated him. "Why?"

You looked down, forcing the tears to stay in your eyes. "No reason Kim Sunggyu. It's just that feeling you get. When you encouter a somebody and just immediatly grow a strong hate for them." You lied. "The first time I laid eyes on you, I knew I hated you. Maybe it was the fact I was so discusted to be sharing the same air as you."

He looked at you hurt and confused. "June. All I wanted was to start over with you. Wanting to understand you mo-"

You cut him off with a laugh. "You don't need to understand anything." With that you ran away.

Tears began to drip from your eyes. *How dare he not remember what he did to me. All those times I've cried because of him and he doesn't remember. I hate you Kim Sunggyu.*  

Sunggyu was standing there. Still unaware of what had happened. Hoya patted his shoulder. "Poor hyung.You guys just met and she already hates you."

He looked over at Hoya. "How'd you know she hates me?"

Dongwoo laughed. "Hyung, she yelled it out for the whole WORLD to hear."

"What did you do to her hyung? Usually girls just fall for you, you must of done something really bad to this one." Sungjong explained.

Sunggyu thought. *What did I do to her? I just met her a few weeks ago? Maybe there's something more..but what?*