The plan has been reveled

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You and Chunji walked hand in hand on your way to the cafe, while B.A.P slowly followed behind. They stared at you to with envy. They were always jealous when the saw you 2 together, since they've never been in a relationship before, so seeing you and Chunji together made them all want a girlfriend really badly.

Himchan couldn't take it anymore and walked in between you two. He casually put his arm around you two. "Yah! Enough with this whole lovey dovey ! It was cute at first, but seeing you guys do it everyday makes us all want to puke!" He pointed at the B.A.P's behind him.

You stopped walking and turned around. They were all nodding in agreement with Himchan, especially Zelo. "Hyung is right June! We can't take it anymore!" He complained.

You growled at Zelo. "Aish, it's not like I asked you to watch us anyway!" You threw back.

 Youngjae laughed, "well it's not like we want to watch. It's like something were being foced to watch this on television and we can't seem to change the channel." Everyone laughed with him.

Chunji sighed in annoyance and pushed Himchan arm off his shoulder. He turned around and stared at Jongjae. "YAH YOUNGJAE! Don't you dare make you stupid witty comments about us, and that goes for all of you!" He pointed at everyone. "Do you remember who I am? I could easily beat the crap out of all you at the same time, even you Yongguk oppa! So mind you own business and we'll mind our own."

He walked over to Himchan and moved his arm off your shoulder. "Come on baby I'm hungry. We'd better get to the cafe soon before I decide to eat one of your friends. I'm starting to have a craving for short pink haired boys." He glared at Zelo.

Zelo gulped and hid behind Yongguk. "Hyung, I'm scared. Protect me please!" He begged.

Yongguk whispered to Zelo, "yah, and you think I'm not scared of Chunji?" He pushed Zelo away from him and started walking.

You had to admit that Chunji was pretty scary at times, but it's kind of a benefit when having 6 annoying oppas around.

--------------------------------

You pushed the cafe door open. You left the guys at a table and went to change into your uniform.

"Wow," Jongup expressed. "I'm impressed June! The cafe looks amazing, how'd you fix it up so fast?" He asked.

You came out of the change room wearing a pink flowery dress with a white apron attached to the bottom. "Oh it took a long time, but lucky Teen top was here to help me out unlike you lazy oppas." You complained, but they weren't paying attention to what you were saying. They were putting all their attention onto your apperance. You looked at them weird, then you stomped your foo on the groundt. "YAH! Are you guys even listening to me?"

They shook their head back to your attention. "Omo, June-ah, you didn't just fix up the place, you even fixed up you tacky uniforms!" Daehyun exclaimed.

You twirled around and laughed. "You guys like it? It was Ricky oppas idea, he advised me that more people would come in if I dress like this. I hope his right, I feel like I`m revealing too much." You rubbed your bare arms. Your old uniform covered you from shoulder to ankles. Unlike this uniform, both your arms and legs were being shown.

"Well if it`s Ricky then his probably correct. You look beautiful in it June-ah and we're not complementing you for no reason, we really mean it." Yongguk explained, everyone was nodding in agreement to Yongguk.

You smiled, "I'm glad you think that oppa. This cafe is called the 'Beautiful Cafe' for a reason. So I've been thinking, that since we've fixed up a beautiful girl and now all this cafe need is 6 beautiful boy to do some waitering." 

They went silent for a while, then bursted into laughter. "HAHAHA! Good one June-ah! Phew, for a second I thought you were serious!" Jongup laughed.

Chunji smirked, "Babo's, she's not joking." He explained.

You nodded, "mihane oppas, but after Teen Top had suggested the idea I couldn't say no, it was too brilliant to be turn down." You beamed.

Zelo suddenly jumped out of his chair. "Now I get it! No wonder Teen Top randomly suggest that we change our look. It was so you would have an excuse to make us work for you!" 

Chunji chuckled at Zelo. "Ding ding ding, that answer is correct. Wow, and I thought you guys were nerds? We were kind of nervous you guys would figure out our plan, but nope it went smooth sailing.

Himchan laughed sarcastically, " You actually thought that we would agree to this June-ah? Well maybe you better think again."

You sighed and pulled a chair to sit in front of them. " I didn't think I had to put this into drastic measures, but unfortunetly you guys leave me no choice." You looked down.

Their eyes widen. "Oh no! She's doing it again!" Zelo yelled!

Yongguk gulped."We have to stay strong, don't give in to easily!" He instructed. 

You slowly looked up at them with big innocent eyes. " PPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE OPPAS!" You begged them.You used you secret wepon that you knew they couldn't resist. Your aegyo.

Himchan screamed, "OHTTOKE!?! It's just too cute! How can someone say no to that!?" He was about to give in until Youngjae smacked his head.

He was sealing his eyes so we wouldn't be tempted to look at your cute face."Be strong hyung! We can't give into her like this!" He incouraged.

He nodded and turned around to find you standing in front of him. "Please oppa! You'll get to work with me work next to me all day, and watch me prance around in my cute little dress! Don't you think I'd look super cute dressed like this all day Himchan oppa?!" You blinked you innocent eyes.

"That it I'm in!" Declared Himchan. You jumped up and down and clapped. 

The rest of the gang sighed in disapointment. " had a feeling he'd be the first one to give in. You have to admit his the weakest of the group when it comes to pretty girls." Zelo explained.

You frowned at everyone else. "Please oppas. I'm not just doing this for the cafe, but I'm doing this for auntie too. You've seen how crushed and depressed she is now a days, we could help her by helping the cafe! Please, this is the only way I can help her. Please!" You begged.

They all looked at each other and back at you. Yongguk stood up first and sighed. "Okay, we're in."

You jumped again and hugged all of them. "OMO GAMSAMIDA!! You don't know how happy I am! Gamasmida!" You bowed at them.

They all laughed and ruffled you hair. *I'm so thankful to have the oppas in my life! What would I do without them?*