This is not happening!

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

Sunggyu yawned. He was sitting in the back of the class pretending to listen to the teacher when reallly he could care less about math. He turned over to the right and found you sound asleep on your desk.

You had a big fight with your aunt and couldn't sleep all night. For the first time in your life the teacher had bored you to sleep. Usually you would of never imagined yourself falling asleep in class, but you were just to tired to care at the moment.

Sunggyu smirked. "Even nerds can tired of school." He whispered to him.

You left out a quiet groaned and turned and faced him. He stared at you sleeping face. He felt butterflies move around in his stomach. *Aish! Who knew liking someone could get so annoying.*

The bell had finally rung. You woke up to the sound of scritching chairs. You steatched your arms out and let out a yawn and got up. You looked around and was a little suprised. *Wow, no annoying Kim Sunggyu. Maybe he's finally learned.* You smiled and walked to the door.

Just as you were about to walk through an arm had blocked your way. You sighed, "so close!" You whispered to yourself.

He smiled, he liked annoying you. "Hey Juney, did you have a nice time seeing me in your dreams?"

You looked up and gave him a fake smile. "Sure did! I had a blast pushing you down a hill."

He laughed and patted your head. "Oh June! Silly, silly June. You turely amuse me. As if anyone would want to push me down a hill." 

You laughed. "You're right Sunggyu. I think it was more like a mountai, oh well I guess we'll never know."

He stopped laughing. "YAH! Wae would you ever want to push me down a mountain!?!"

You smirked. "Move your arm out of my way and I'll tell you."

He did as told, right when he moved his arm you made a dash out of the door and out of sight. He stood there dumbfounded and angry. "YAH!! PARK AHN JUNE! COME BACK HERE!!" He yelled.

You turned around and waved to him. "What a pabo." 

He scratched his head. "YAH!!" He looked around and saw people staring. He coughed and walked the other direction. *Aish! That Park Ahn June is too difficult. I don't understand what L is saying, how can I ever like that girl, let alone be in love with her?*

"Hyung!" He herd a group yell. He squinted his eyes and saw Hoya, L, Dongwoo and Sungjong coming his way.

Sungjong ran up to him. "Hyung! Guess what! Some girl offered to treat us to lunch! Wanna join us?" He asked.

He shook his head. "Nah, just go without me. I'm kinda not in the mood." 

They all looked at him shock. Sunggyu had never turn down an offer for free food. Hoya walked up and touched his forehead. "Hyung, I think you should go see a doctor. This sickness is making you crazier and crazier by the second." 

Sunggyu slapped his hand off his face. "Aish! What did I say about touching me?!"

Sungjong gasped. "Hyung you're sick? Wae didn't you tell me? Let Dr.Lee take a look, say ah~!" He was just about to open Sunggyu's mouth until he pushed him away.

"YAH! For the last freaking time I.AM.NOT.SICK! Just leave me alone!" And with that he left.

Dongwoo hit Sungjong. "Thanks a lot brat. The girl said that if Sunggyu isn't with us she won't treat us! And I'm hungry" Dongwoo whined.

Hoya scratched his head. " Good job maknae! Since it's your fault, I guess you'll have to treat us lunch today." 

Dongwoo nodded. "I like the sound of that! I want some BBQ today! LOTS of BBQ!" Dongwoo and Hoya laughed together and walked away.

Sungjong cried. "Yah! Wae me?! It's not my fault Sunggyu has been so tense lately! Wait for me!" He ran after them. 

L just stood there staring at the direction Sunggyu had gone. *What a pabo. Doesn't know a thing about love." He shook his head and smirked.

_______________________________________________________________________

"YAH JUNE! I ordered those waffles 5 minutes ago and they still aren't here!" Youngjae yelled.

You dinged the bell. "Order u-" You coughed. "up." You said placing the order on the counter.

Youngjae looked over at you. "June..Did you cough on the food? Great,now we're going to get shut down by the health department!" Youngjae cried.

You shook your head. "No! Don't worry, I just have something in my throat. The food is clean!" 

He nodded. "Better be!" With that he went to his table.

Once he had left you squited down behind the counter. You hadn't been feeling good all day. You were coughing and feeling dizzy. You tried to convince yourself to stay home after school, but staying home would mean staying with your aunt. Whether she's sober or not.

You shooke your head. *Snap out of it June! For ajusshi!* You brushed off your dress and got up, but accidently bumped your head on the counter. "Aish!" You said rubbing your head.

Just then someone had started rubbing your head as well. You looked up and it was Ricky. He smiled, "Noona! Did you miss me?" He asked.

You smiled and patted his head. "How can I miss you? You and Teen Top are always here! And Ricky oppa, I'm not your noona! You're older then me remember?" 

"LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" He yelled covering his ears.

You gigled and pintched his cheeks. "Aigoo! Oppa you really need to grow up." 

He covered his ears again. "WHAT NOONA!? I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU!" he yelled again, then L.Joe hit the back of his head.

"Aish, shut up! You're causing a sene!" L.Joe said.

"Noona! Hyung hit me!" He whined and held onto you.

You laughed and rubbed his head. "Aigoo! Poor baby Ricky."

Ricky smiled and held onto you tighter, he loved being the center of attention. Especially your center of attention.

_________________________________________________________________________________

After a while the cafe started to get empty. It was almost closing time and only a few people were still eating. Or admiring the waiters. You decided to take a break and go sit with Teen Top.

"So how's Chango oppas grandfather? Is he still in the hospital?" You asked L.Joe

He nodded. "Yeah he's still in there. Chunji hyung and Chango just arrived there and almost got kicked out." 

You stared at him in shock. "Wae? What happened?" You asked.

Ricky sighed. "When Chunji hyung and Chango arrived to his room Chango's mom and 'Step Father' we're in there. Yeah, hyung said that he started throughing stuff all over the place. He wanted to leave, but hyung wouldn't let him."

You frowned. When Chango was still very young he's mother had left him and his father for some Japanese foreigner she met at work. Soon after she left Chango's dad started to drink and soon got into drugs. He used to tell Chango to stay extra late at school just so he could do his 'bussiness'. Soon this got worse and he ended up killing one of his clients. So he ended up in jail for a life sentence. Chango was left with only his grandfather who took care of him in Chuncheon where Chango used to live. 

His grandfather knew that he wouldn't have long to live, so he sent Chango here to Soeul to get a better education and to try and forget about his horrible past. Years later Chango had figured out the his grandfather had cancer, so Chango visits him as much as he can. Although, he was never expecting to see his mother. 

"I hope he gets better soon. He's the only family Chango has, without him I don't know what Chango will do." Ricky said.

They all nodded. "We're all hopping for the best. " CAP said.

"Yeah, me t-" You coughed really hard. "Too." 

They all looked at you concered. "Noona! Are you okay? You're not sick right?!" Ricky asked.

You smiled and shook your head. "Aniyo! Just got something in my-" You were cut off when he put his hand on your forehead.

"Yah! You're burning up noona!" He exclaimed.

BAP soon came running when they herd him. "June-ah! What's wrong?" Zelo asked.

"Aish. Hyung's going to kill us!" L.Joe yelled.

Youngjae walked up to you and put his hand on your forehead. "Ricky's right June. You're burning up! You probably had a fever." 

You shook your head. "Aniyo! Oppa, you're just probably overeacting! I'm just tired from working in the kitchen all day. I'm fine." You were still feeling dizzy, but you didn't want them to worry to much.

Ricky hit CAPs arm. "I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I knew you should of just drove Changjo instead. I knew something bad would happen to June! Now we're all dome" He complained.

You tried to calm Ricky down. "Oppa! Relax please! I'm fine, don't worry. Chunji oppa won't do anything because I'm not sick  or in harm. So please just stop hitting your hyung!" You begged.

He did as told. "Araso noona, but keep this as a warning. He said if anything bad happens to you it's on US and your BAP oppas." He explained.

You giggled. "Araso,araso! Now, you guys should get going. It's getting late, I have a feeling that there will be plenty of gangs that want to start a little trouble with you guys." You shivered remembering the day you encountered SHINee.

"But what about you June?" Daehyun asked. "We'd be happy to drop you home. Like you said, it's getting late."

You smiled, "it's okay oppa. You guys have class to teach early tomorrow morning. I'm staying behind, I really need to clean up the place for tomorrow." You explained.

"We can wait June." L.joe offered.

"Like I said, they're are A LOT of gangs that would be LOVE to start trouble with you. You guys worked really hard over the years to clean up your records. Don't let me ruin it for you. I'll be fine, I live close from here anyway."

And with a lot of convincing they finally left. You flipped the open sigh to close and walked to the kitchen. 

As you washed the dishes your vision became blurry. You stopped and blinked. You hit your head. " it up June!" You said to yourself. "It's nothing remember." 

____________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu was walking alone still thinking. He was still in his school uniform. He had been walking around just thinking about the talk you had with L a few nights ago.

Still thinking about that girl again, huh hyung?" He asked and sat next to him on the couch.

Sunggyu looked at him surpries, "How'd you know?"

L laughed. "How can I not know? It's written all over your face." He pointed to Sunggyu's face. "Besides, I see the way you look at her. I know there's more then that player dude of you going after her." 

Sunggyu looked at him confused. "What are you talking about L? I only went after her because I thought she was hot. Everyone's going after her because she's hot, but now they can't because she's dating that Chunji dude." He tightened his fist.

"Then if you know she's taken, why do you keep going after her?"" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Sunggyu thought about it and shrugged. "Don't know, but Woohyun thinks it's cause I can't get over her rejection."

L sighed. "You're really going to take advice from the pabo? Think harder hyung, why do you keep chasing after her when you know she's taken already?"

Sunggyu thought harder.*Why, why do I keep going after her. Think, maybe it's because of the way her hair flows in the wind. Or mayber it's because of the confidents and respect that she brings where ever she goes. Or maybe it's because of those beautiful brown eyes.* That's when Sunggyu realized what he was feeling. He looked at L with a shocked face.

L smiled at him with satisfaction. "You like her, don't you hyung?"

Sunggyu nodded. "You're right L. I think...no I know. I like her. I like that Park Ahn June!"

L got up and looked at Sunggyu with a smirk on his face. "Becareful hung. Keep this up and you might actually fall inlove with her." He laughed and walking away.

Sunggyu thought about it. *Maybe..Maybe I'm okay with falling in love with her.* 

"Aish!" He scrattched his head. He couldn't understand why he liked you so much. You hated him, should he hate you too?

"Stupid Park Ahn June! Making me feel all stupid and..AISH!" He was annoyed, irritated, confused and angry. He never thought he would ever fall in love until you came along. 

Just then, he saw a figure walk along the sidewalk. He slowly tip toed over and peered in closer. It was you, you had just closed the shop and started to walk home.

You were shivering. It wasn't even fall yet and you were cold. You even had a thick jaket on, but you were still freezing. *What's wrong with me?* 

As you walked you started to feel dizzy. The road look blurry. You started to walk as if you were drunk. You tried to ignore it, but it was no use. You had collapsed on the ground.

Sunggyu had saw and ran up to you. "June! Yah! Park Ahn June." He knelt down and held you.

You open your eyes a bit, but it was still blurry. You couldn't make out who the person was, but his voice sounded familar.

"YAH! Park Ahn June!! What's wrong with you?" He looked at your face and touched your forehead. It was burning, and your face was all red. "Aish. Pabo! You're sick and you don't even realize it." He lifted you up.

Your eyes were still opened. Once he lifted you up, you could see his face more. You're body went in shock when you realized who it was. "Ki-k-kim..Su-Sung-Sunggyu?" You said in a weak voice. *This in not happening!*

 

Hi everyone who read my fanfic..How's it going? Long time no update..Sorry for taking like a month to update..I've been busy tumblring and homework..But I did it right!? Hopefully I'll be able to right tomorrow too! I kinda have an idea of what to write..Thanks again~~