He fell for me first

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You placed down 11 cups of coffee down on the table, and 1 cup of hot chocolate for Zelo.

Youngjae laughed at you. "HAHAHA! Really that's how you guys met? By bumping into each other?? It sounds like some cheesy love story on one of my dramas!" He continuted to laugh until Himchan smacked the back of his head.

"YAH! Shut up will you!? I'm trying to listen to their story! Goodness, just this once I BEG you not to make some stupid side comment...PLEASE!" He yelled, then turned back to you. "So June-ah, if you hated Chunji so much, how'd you guys end up together?" He asked.

A smiled grew on your face and turned to Chunji. He smiled back at you and held your head. " Maybe you should ask him yourself, he was the one who fell for me first." You explained.

Zelo spit out his hot chocolate. "CHUNJI HYUNG FELL FOR YOU FIRST?!?!" He yelled in shock.

You crossed your arms and started at him. "YAH! What are you trying to imply here oppa?" You glared at him. He suddenly fell stiff, and slowly turned away sipping his hot chocolate.

Himchan waved his hand in front of your face. "June-ah! Just forget about him and continue with the story already!" He complained. "I'm dying to know what happens next!"

"Aish!" Chunji hissed. He sat up straight and sighed. "Araso. If you really want to know then I'll tell you."

-----------------------------------

"Aish!" Chunji hissed as he kicked a can around on the floor. He was still a little overwhelmed that you walked away from him. He didn't understand why you turned him down, but mostly he didn't understand why he cared so much.

L.joe tapped him on the shoulder. "Hyung you alright? You've been acting strange since this morning, what's going on?" He asked.

Changjo snickered. "Don't mind him L.joe hyung. His just upset that he couldn't even get that nerdy girls name today. Who knew the first person to turn down Chunji would be some nerd." He laughed.

Chunji punched the wall, it startled Changjo and he stopped laughing. "I'm going out for a walk. Anyone want to join me? No? Good."  With that he left the hangout.

Cap shook his head. "Poor guy! Must be hard getting rejected by a nerd like her. That's why I stay away from the smart ones and go straight to the babos. They're so dumb they'll do anything you say, it's so much fun to mess around with!" He explained.

Ricky nodded. "I like those ones too! Especially the babo noonas that fall for any type of aeygo you throw at them. How do you think I got these bad boys?" He pointed to his $800 pair of shoes. 

As Ricky and Cap laughed and talked about girls, Neil looked at the door and shook his head in dissapointment. *Poor guy. His in love and doesn't even know it.*

*Stupid girl! Who on earth would reject someone as cool, attractive and HOT as me? I don't need her, I've got about 500 other girls I could hangout with. But why do I feel strange everytime I think about her?* He looked up and noticed the spot where he first saw you.

He walked over and knelt down. He remembered when he looked up at your worried expression and your small brown eyes. Your soft apologenic voice and you clumsyness was all still stuck in his head. He shooked his head. *Dammit, why do I keep thinking about her?* He got up and kept walking.

Suddenly he looked up and there you were. You were standing in front of an abandon cafe shop called "Beautiful Cafe." He hid behind a wall so you wouldn't see him. *Why is she here?*

You clapped. "Well this place isn't going to fix itself up, time to get started. FIGHTING!" You opened the door. You coughed because of all the dust. You looked around and sighed. "How the heck am I going to clean all this up by myself? Maybe auntie is right, it's pointless to try and fix the impossible!"

You walked around and noticed a picture frame at the back of the counter. You smiled at picture. There was your parents, B.A.P's parents, your aunt and uncle, B.A.P and you when you were all still little kids. You stared at your uncle and frowned. "Mihane ajusshi, I couldn't keep your last wish...Mihane" A tear storlled down your cheek.

Suddenly you herd the door open. You turned around and found Chunji standing at the doorway. He rubbed his neck. "Uh, the signed said open." He pointed at the door.

You were full of anger, but you couldn't understand why. "Mihane. We aren't open. We're closing down this cafe." You said, you heart sank a bit when you said closing down.

He looked up at you with cute eyes. "Please! I'm really hungry, I haven't eaten for like 2 hours. Please, I'll pay." He begged.

You looked at him confused. *Doesn't he see this place is still trashed?* You put the picture down and opened the door. "Mihane. Like I said before, we're closing down." Instead of going through the door like you had thought, he walked up to a table and sat down. *Aish! What's wrong with this guy?* 

You walked up to him and slamed the table with your palm. "Yah! Do you not understand? We are NOT open, we're CLOSEING down!" You repeated.

He looked up at you and smiled. *Man, he could kill 50 girls with that smile.. Be strong June, don't give in!* He picked up one of the old menus that was lying around on the table. "So, what are your specials here?" He asked.

*Is this guy serious? Does he not speck my language?* You sighed and looked at him. "What is it going to take for you to leave?" You asked.

"Feed.Me" He pointed to the menus. "Then I promise to leave." 

You sighed. "Like I said, we're closing down. We don't have any specials at the moment. Although, we are pretty famous for our waffles." You explained.

He smiled and nodded. "Then I'll have a waffle..oh can you put wipe cream on top..Like A LOT!" He explained.

You sighed. "Araso..It will be ready soon." You bowed and left to the kitchen. *I swear, if this dude doesn't leave after I'm going to throw a fit.* 

You placed the waffle in front of Chunji. "Enjoy you meal." You gave him a fake smile and tried to leave, until he grabbed you wrist. 

You turned around and he was point to a chair next to him. "Sit!" He demanded. His stern serious voice had shocked you, so you as told.

You watched as he took a bit of the waffle. His face brightened up. You smiled on the inside, everyone that has eaten  at the cafe always ordered your waffles because they tasted amazing.  He looked at you, "OMO! What did you put in this, it's amazing!!" He started to scuff it all down.

You tried to hold him back, "Yah! If you eat like that you're going to choke! Take it easy will you?" 

He smiled at your concern and nodded. "Araso. But I'm not kidding, this is really amazing. Can you make 6 more, I want to give some to my boys." He asked.

You sighed. "Yah, I told you we're closing down. I'm not making anymore of those waffles, so hurry up and eat so I can close the cafe." You said sternly.

Chunji nodded slowly, and ate his waffle. He looked around the cafe, "so what happened here anyway?" He asked.

You sighed,"that's something for me to know and you to not ask about. Araso!?" You said.

He looked at you with question in his eyes. "You can tell me, I promise I won't say anything!" He held out his pinky.

You turned away from him pinky. "Let's just say, there were people that shouldn't of been here...and people I didn't expect to see." You said queitly.

He took another bite, "so why don't you fix up the place then?" He asked with his mouth full.

You looked at him disgusted and passed him a napkin. "I would, but I don't have enough money to hire people to help me. I'd ask my friends, but I can't..They've done to much for me. I would try and do it myself, but I already calculated the amount of time I'd be working on it, and it would take me forever to fix up this place." You sighed and turned to the photo. *Mihane ajusshi.*

He got up and grabed the frame that was placed on the counter. "Is this you and your family?" He asked.

You eyes widen and you grabbed the photo back. "Yah! Hurry up and eat, or else we'll be in here forever!!"  You snapped at him.

He put up both of his hands. "Woah, clam yourself. I was just so curious to see what you were staring at, so I wanted to take a look myself." He sat back down.

You sat back down as well. You felt bad for yelling at him, since he was just curious and he is your costumer. You bowed in apology. "Mihane.." You looked up and he was staring right at you.

*Why do I always feel so weird when she looks up at me? She looks so innocent, like she did when we first met. Those eyes are something that sticks to you.* He shooked his head. "No, no need to apologize! It's alright!" He scratched his neck. *Why the heck am I nervous for? Lee Chunji does not get nervous around girls, especially not girls like her!*

You shook your head. "Mihane, I shouldn't be yelling at a customer it's rude. It's just I promised someone that I'd take care of this place, before and after he passes away. But look at this place it's ruined, I let him down." You stared at the photo and held in your tears.

Chunji couldn't help but feel like he had to do something, anything that would stop you from cry. That's when he got the idea, "I could, kinda..you know...help... you if you want.." He offered shyly.

You slowly turned to him in confusion. "What?"

I scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "I said, I'll help you..With this place..if you want..I could even ask my boys to help to, I know they wouldn't mind either."

You jump out of your seat and hugged him."OMO GAMSAMIDA!! OHTTOKE!! You don't know how thankful I am..GAMSAMIDA!!" You yelled.

Chunji couldn't move or think. He felt tingly, like he was flying on clouds. His never felt that way before, he turned red.

You finally noticed what you were doing and backed away. "Omo, mihane! I was just so happy, I didn't realize what I did.. Mihane!" You bowed.

Chunji turned away before you could see how red he was. "N-n-n-no p-ppp-ppp-pprrr-prroob-pprroblem.." He stuttered, he pulled his collar and cleared his voice.

You bowed again. "About this morning at school, I apologize about walking away. I was just kind of having a bad day.My name is Park Ahn June by the way, nice to meet you." You held out your hand.

He looked at it and smiled. "Lee Chunhee, but call me Chunji." 

You smiled at him. *Maybe...Maybe his going to be my very first friend I'vr ever had..Well besides the B.A.P's.*

He smiled back at you.He looked into your small brown eyes.* I understand now. I understand these feeling I get when I see her. Her innocent voice, her smile, her shy/awkwardness, her friendlyness and her brown eyes that hide under her nerdy glasses. I finally realized it all now. From the day I first laid my eyes on her, was the day that I realized...I Lee Chunji had fallen for a nerd called Park Ahn June.*

 

Ohttoke!! What's going to happen next?!? You don't know..well neither do I :P I still havent written the next chapter yet O__O..Don't worry, I don't have school tomorrow and I'm not busy.. So I'll be putting up probably like 2 chapters..If I'm lucky 3!! Thanks for reading ^_^ Please keep supporting, oh you can also write a little comment or write on my wall.. Don't worry, I won't mind ☺☻