Butterflies

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

It had been about 5 months since that day. You've been working really hard to avoid Sunggyu, and Sunggyu avoided you as well. Everything was working in your favor, so far.

_____________________________________________________

You walked down the stairs dress all in black. BAP and Teen Top were dressed in black suites. You looked up at everyone and smiled. "Wae does everyone looks so sad?"

Chunji smiled and held your hand. "They're just preparing themselves for later."

*Later? Preparing for wait?* You nodded you head. "Ready to go?"

_________________________________________________________

You stepped out of the taxi. You were carrying 2 bouquests full of red roses. You, BAP and Teen Top all walked down to the cemetary together. No one was talking nor joking around, the atmosphere was tense yet serious.

You all walked around in the cemetary staring at other lost one until you stopped. You looked down and spotted 2 grave stones that were located next to each other.

The one on the left wrote 'In Loving Memory Of Park Ahn Joon." and the one next to it wrote 'In Loving Memory Of Park Ahn Jin.' You placed a bouquet infron of each grave stone and bowed. Teen Top and BAP followed along with you. 

You stood up straight and smiled. "Omma! Appa! How are you both? Mihane, auntie wasn't able to come with me today. But I brought BAP oppas and Teen Top oppas again." You pointed to them. "They've been taking good care of me!"

There was a long silence. Tears started to drip down your cheek. BAP and Teen Top both looked away. What they were trying to prepare for were you tears. They both hated to see you cry, once they saw your sad face it would make them sad too."

You looked at the grave and gave a little laugh. "Mihane! I told myself I wasn't going to do this again." You wiped your tears away. "I know both of you hate it when I cry as well. And it's not your fault that you can't take care of me right now. It okay! It's not your fault. I just wish you guys could, but I can't really change anything right?" You looked down, and tried to hold in your tears once again.  

Suddenly you felt a warm hand hold yours. " Eomeoniwa! Abeoji! Don't worry about anything, June is in great hands." Chunji said. "I promise that I won't let ANYTHING bad happen to your daughter! I'll protect her no matter what. Trust me."

You were still looking down. Tears were still streaming down your face. "Gomawo. Oppa." You whispered. You wiped your tears away. "I miss you guys, a lot. But oppa's right. I'm in good hands." You looked up and smiled at him.

"YAH! What about us?" Yongguk yelled.

"Yeah, we take care of you as much as hyung does!" L.joe exclaimed.

You laughed. "Yeah, I'm in A LOT of good hands."

______________________________________________________________________

You all sat down and had lunch at the cemetary. Even though it was the end of fall and the start of winter, your happy sprits kept you all warm.

"So June! How long has it been now?" Cap asked with a mouth full of rice.

"Hm..I was about 10, so I think 6 years now." You explained.

"Wow noona! The time really flies fast. We were here last year too, but I didn't think it would be 6 years already." Ricky exclaimed.  

You nodded. "I know. But it's okay, I've been stable for 4 years thanks to BAP oppas and I've been stable for the last 2 thanks you guys." You took a bit of you kimchi.

Chunji wiped the kimchi sauce off your mouth. "And there'll be a lot more years with us, I promise."

Changjo groaned. "For once hyung, stop being so cheesy when you're around June. Sometimes I wonder if you really mean it or you just say stuff from the top of your head." 

Chunji punched him. "Aish.Just shut up and eat your food."

Changjo did as he was told.

You laughed and pinched Chunji's cheek. "I wish you were as obedient as your dongsaengs." 

He smiled and pinched you cheeks too. "I am, but only to you." 

Eveyone groaned this time. "HYUNG! THAT'S JUST TO CHEESY!" Teen Top yelled.

______________________________________________________________________

You all arrived at your house. It was about 6pm on a Sunday night. You still had homework to finish, so you decided to leave the cemetary earlier then you had planned.

Chunji had walked you to the door. He kissed you on the forehead. "I'll call you right when I get to the hide out. So you better answer."

You nodded. "Araso." You waved goodbye as he walked away. You waved good bye to Teen Top and BAP and you went inside.

You were so happy to change into less depressing clothes. You sat down and started on your homework.

Suddenly, your phone rang. You thought it was Chunji, but the ringtone was different.

"Yeobawsao?" You answered.

The other line was silent.

"Yobawsao?" You tried again.

It was still silent, but there was a cough.

"Yeobasao? Are you still there?" You asked.

"Uh.."The voice said.

"Who' s this?" 

"Kim..Sunggyu.." 

You sighed. "What do you want?" You asked harshly.

"I just, uh wanted to-"

You cut him off. "You got 5 seconds until I hang up." You threatened. 

"5!? Wae so lit-"

"1,2" You counted.

"Ahh! Wait, I'm not ready!" 

"3,4"

"Just go downstairs, and I'll explain there!" 

"Downstair? Like in front of my house? How do you know where I live?" You asked surprised.

"Just go." He said and hung up.

*He's probably just lying! He can't possibly know where I live.* You looked down the window and saw him. He looked up at waved at your window. You grabbed your sweater and went downstairs.

You opened the door and there he was. "Uh, hi!" He said awkwardly.

"How do you know where I live?" You asked scared.

"That's kinda a long story.." He said shyly.

You crossed your arms. "I'm listening."

"Well, I found ou-" Suddenly, his phone rang.

"Yeobawsao?" He answered. Suddenly, his eyes opened wide. "Araso! Tell Sungyeol I'll be there in 5 minutes." He hung up and looked at you.

"If you're busy then you can just tell me later." You said and turned around to open the door.

"Wait!" He yelled.

You turned around and found his hand holding your wrist. Suddenly, butterflies appeared in your stomach. "Ye-e-es?" 

"Follow me and I'll tell you." He began to drag you.

You couldn't understand what was going on. Your body wasn't functioning right when his hand was holding your wrist like this. *Snap out of it June! It's not like this is the first time he's grabbed your wrist before. But if it hasn't been the first time, why are these butterflies here?*

 

Awkward ending..I know -.- Dissapointed in myself too *sigh* but this is the best I could come up with..Hope you like it~~ I already know what happens next, so I'll be updating really soon^^