Wait You're Dating Him?

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

"Yah! I need 2 waffles, 3 cappachinos and a cup of coffee! make it fast!" Youngjae yelled.

You dinged the bell. "Order up!" You smiled. You put the order on the counter and he took it.

"You sooo owe me for this." He said and turned to his table.

The girls waiting there were all smiling and giggling when he came. He placed the food on their table gently. "Enjoy." He said sweetly.

The girls started to giggle and became shy. One girl even asked if she could take a picture with him. You looked up from the kitchen window and smiled. *You should be the on owing me for all this attention.*

Just then the door opened, a group of highschool boys came inside. You came out of the kitchen and brushed the powder off your apron and bowed. "Anneyohaseo! Welcome to Beautiful Cafe!" You greeted.

They became shy and bowed back to you. "Aneyo!" One of the guys said. "Um, we'd like a table for 5 please."

You nodded your head. "Araso! Table for 5 coming right up" You looked around the cafe. "Himchan oppa!" You waved him over.

He came jogging over to where you were. "Nee June?"

"This is Himchan," you pointed to him. "He'll be your waiter for today. If you need anything just come to him or any of the men wearing black suites and they'll help you right away!" You explained.

You pointed to the group of guys. "Please lead them to a table for 5."

Himchan nodded. "Araso! Follow me to your table please."

They slowly followed him looking back. They were dissapointed that you wouldn't be their waiter. They sat down at their table. "Excuse me, why can't the pretty girl waiter us instead?" One guy asked.

Himchan shrugged. "She'd probably be willing to, but I don't think her boyfriend would approve of her waitering male customers. He's kind of the jealous type." He explained. Another guy sighed. "Dammit, all the best ones have boyfriends. Do you happen to know who he is?"

Just then the door bursted open. Six very good looking guys walked through. Himchan smirked. and pointed to Chunji. "The guy with the red hair. That's her boyfriend."

They all opened their jaws wide. "She's dating him?" A guy asked.

"Was she like forced or threatened? That guy looks like he killed someone this morning."

Himchan chickled. "That's what we all though too when we found out."

______________________________________________________________

You paced around the room. You were so nervous you had begun to shake. Chunji grabbed your arm lightly. "June, calm down. It's only your BAP oppas, it's not like you're telling someone important."

You shook your head. "Oppa, you don't understand. BAP oppas opinion mean the world to me! If they don't approve of us, then I don't think we can keep dating." You explained.

He chuckled. "June, I know you've been with them since you were little, but calm down will you? Shouldn't they trust you by now? I mean you are 16, you're older and more responsible. Besides, it's not like I forced or threathened you into dating me. Remember our first kiss? Who leaned in first?" He asked making a kissy face.

You sighed and pushed your glasses up. "You're right. It's just, I'm worried about what they're going to say. They'll probably judge you real hard. Since they are nerds, they examine ever little detail."

Chunji laughed. "Wae? Do they really think I'm that bad? It's not like I did something wrong..Well, anything wrong to them."

You looked down and scratched your head. "Well, remember the first time I introduced you to them?..Well, you almost ended up killing Himchan that day." You reminded.

He thought about it for a second, and then snapped his fingers. "Oh yeah! But June it wasn't entirely my fault. They way he almost kissed you was just to much to handle, I'm the jealous type. Expecially when it comes to you." He grabbed your hands and started swinging them gently.

"Try explaining that to Himchan oppa. He still has nightmares about that day. He thinks that you're out to get him right now. You can't believe how paranoid he is when he's in public. The way he looks at everyone just to make sure it's not you." You sighed.

Chunji rubbed your hands. "June, you worry too much. You just have to relax, whatever happens, happens. No matter what happens just remember this." He got up and held you close and whispered. "You're the reason I chose to live again. Without you, there wouldn't be me right now. I'll do whatever it takes to get them to approve of us. Anything."

You looked at him and he looked at you and smiled. *Oppa's right, I'm probably overreacting. Sure Chunji is a bad boy, but his heart is as pure as snow.*

______________________________________________________________

"June-AH!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!??" A voice yelled.

You sighed." It's time." You both looked at each other and nodded. He took your hand and you both went downstairs.

Once you got downstairs BAP ran up to you and gave you a big hug."I'm so glad you're alright June! I was so worried when you texted ~I need to talk to you guys ASAP!~ I thought something big happened." Zelo explained.

You were still surronded by them, and you started to struggle. "Yah!...Can't...Breath!" They relesed you and you smiled. "Aw, you were worried about me?"

They nodded. "I even canceled my tutoring just to see if you were okay!" Yongguk exclaimed.

You chuckled. "Babos, I'm fine see! There's just something I've been meaning to tell you guys." You said slowly.

Daehyn looked at Chunji. "June, wae is he here?" He pointed to him.

You took a deep breath in, then out. "His exactly the reason I called you guys down here." you started. You took Chunji's hand,"Chunji and I..are dating." You said.

The room went silent. They stared at you with black expressions. Then bursted out in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one June!" Younjae said.

You and Chunji looked at them confused. "What are you talking about?" You asked.

Zelo held his stomach. "You?Him?Dating? You're really funny June!" He began to laugh even harder.

You stepped infront on them and stopped your foot. "Oppas! I'm serious! Chunji and I are really dating! We've been together for almost a month already!!"

They stopped laughing. They looked at you, then him, then back to you again. Then they all looked at each other, "WAIT YOU'RE DATING HIM?!?!" The all yelled.

You nodded, "yeah, didn't I just say that earlier?" 

"You've been dating him for almost a month already?! Wae didn't you tell us eailer then?" Jongup asked.

You looked down and scratched you head. "Honestly..They reason why I didn't tell you guys earlier was because...I didn't really think we'd last more then 2 days." You confessed.

Chunji looked over at you in surprise. "WHAT!?!" He yelled.

BAP were trying really hard to hold in their laughter.

You smiled awkwardly and held his hands. "But oppa! Now I know fot sure that we'll last long! I just wasn't for sure before because we were so different. You were the kingka in our school and I'm that new nerd that everyone ignored. Oppa! I thought that we would get tired of each other fast, but we didn't right?!" You tried to convince him.

Yonnguk grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to him. He bent down and whispered in your ear. "Did he or any of them threaten you in any kind of way?" He asked. "You know..Since you're kinda forcing them to work for you for free. They could be trying to get something out of you.."

You pushed him away. "Oppa! Of course they didn't threathen me!"You exclaimed.

Chunji looked over at Yongguk and glared at him. *Threaten? You really think I would do that?*

Himchan pulled on your sleeve like a little kid. "June! I don't want you dating him! He's scary! Remember the time he gave me that death glare!? June I still have nightmares!"

Chunji looked over at Himchan. "You're lucky you're still able to sleep at night." He whispered.

"June! Please don't date him!" Zelo begged. "I know he'll change you. Then, you won't want to be around us anymore..We'll just be dorks and geeks in your eyes." He said sadly.

You smiled and punched his arm playfully. "Yah! No matter what you guy will always look that dorks and geeks in my eyes. Even if I did change, I'd never leave you guys. Oppas are part of me wheather I like it or not, you'll always be there. But I really like Chunji. Please oppas, can you understand?" You begged.

Yongguk put his hands on your shoulders. He looked at your eyes through your glasses. He slowly shook his head. "June-ah. Mihane, but we just can't seem to agree with this. If anything ever happened to you, we wouldn't be able to let it go. June, we may not be strong, brave or help you with a lot of thing, but the only thing we can do is protect you from danger. Which is what we're doing now."

"Oppa, I'm older now. I can handle decitions like this on my own now."

He sighed. "June. It's not that we're saying you can't decide for yourself. We're saying this because we love you. We're protecting you from danger June. If we can't protect you now, imagine what'll happen later. Please June, just understand us this once."

Tears filled your eyes. You could tell that he was being sincere, but you didn't want them to do this. You wanted them to be happy for Chunji and you, but you knew the chances for that were low. You just didn't understand why they couldn't look past Chunji's bad boy side. "Oppa..please don't do this."

"Aish!" Chunji scratched his head. He gently moved you behind him.

You looked at him like he was crazy. "Chunji, what are you doing?"

He ignored your question and looked at BAP. They all looked afraid, like he was going to kill each one of them with his bare hands. Chunji sighed, *I can't believe I have to do this. Expecially in front of them, this one's for you June.*

Younjae gulped and hid behind Yongguk. "If you're going to kill anyone, kill Youngguk hyung first! I have too much to live for!" He complained.

Yongguk shook his head. "NO NO PLEASE! I have a way bigger future ahead of my then any of these guys!"

Himchan glared at him."YAH! What do you mean about that hyung? I have a way big then you do by a long shot! My teachers all reco-"

"Will you guys just shut up already! I'm not going to hurt or kill anyone!"

They looked at him. "Then what are you going to do then?" Jongup asked.

Chunji sighed and got down on his knees. He looked up at BAP and put his hands together. "Please approve of June and I!" He begged.

Everyone including you stared at him in shock. *Was he actually begging them to change their minds?* Your heart was fluttering, nobody has ever begged for you before.

BAP were still caught off guard. They would of never thought Chunji would be begging to date you either. "Are you..begging us?" Himchan asked.

"Thank you captain obvious!" Zelo said. "But they real question is, WAE? No offense, but why June? She's a dork like us, she's not pretty, she's shy and awkward, she's a no one. Why out of all the pretty girls out there, why would you even think about begging for her? For our Park Ahn June?"

The words he said hurt, but he was right. You weren't even as close as to pretty, you spent your Friday nights at home studying even though you had nothing to study. You didn't like socializing with people who had no interest in you and you had no interest in those people either. You didn't know why Chunji would even step close to a girl like you, when all the girls in Top acadamy were crazy about him.

Chunji smirked. "You're right. She is a dork, but at least she's real and she knows where she's going in life. She isn't pretty either, but she's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my dirty eyes on. She may be shy, awkward and a no one, but that doesn't matter to me. I can't even think about those things, because I'm to lost in her eyes to even give a about it. Once I look into her eyes, it's like the world stops and I'm looking threw her pure innocent eyes. That's what I like...No, that's what I love about her. So here I am, on my knees begging for you all to reconsider. Please!" He put his head on the floor. "I'd do anything for her. I'll protect her from anything and anyone. I'll give me life for her if I have to. Just don't take her away from me, she's my whole world."

Your eyes watered up. "Oppa.." You smiled.

BAP all looked at each other and sighed. Himchan knelt down and put his hand on Chunji's shoulder. Chunji looked up at him, he had tears in his eyes. Himchan smiled. "Araso, we'll reconsider. But let this be a warning. If anything happens to June, you're dead!"

Chunji jumped up off the floor and bowed to them. "GAMSAMIDA!! GAMSAMIDA!!"

You ran up to him and hugged him. "Oppa! Oppa! They changed their minds! They're letting us be together!!"

He rapped his arms around you and twirled you around. Then stopped and looked into your eyes and smiled. "I know. Are you happy now that your oppas approved?"

You nodded,"now everything is perfect." You smiled and kissed him.

BAP smiled. "Aw! Seeing them kiss is so cute!" Himchan exclaimed.

They all nodded. "It is, isn't it." Zelo said. "But, I think if I start seeing them kiss everyday. Yeah, I think I'll probably start barfing!"

_____________________________________________________

"YAH! Old man! Are you going to take our order of what? You've been standing there in a daze for half an hour now! Hurry ip we're hungry!" They complained.

"Aish! Stop whining. I'll go get your order now." He said and walked away. *Old man? Psh, I'm only 22.*

He dinged the bell. "I need 3 lattes,2 coffees and 5 waffles. Make it fast!"

You dingged the bell. "Order up!" You laid the order on the counter. "Himchan you okay? I saw you standing there staring in space for like 5 minutes. Thinking about something?" You asked.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "It's nothing. By the way, Teen Tops here. Better go and take their orders. You know Chunji won't left anyone expect you waiter them." He smiled.

You nodded. "Araso! Thanks for the heads up." You looked around the cafe. "Daehyun!"

He turned around. He was talking to some girls from SM acadamy. You waved him over. "What do you want? I was chatting with some cute girls over there!" He complained.

You laughed. "You can talk to them later. Right now you're on kitchen duty."

"What? Wae?" He looked at you sadly.

"1 because you know how to cook and 2 it's either kitchen of waitering Teen Top?"

Daehyn didn't stop to think twince, he walked straight to the kitched and dingged the bell. "Order up!" He smiled awkardly.

YOu smiled at him. *That's what I thought.* You walked over to the table Teen Top was at.

"Welcome to Beautiful Cafe, what can I get you guys today?" You asked in a sweet voice.

Ricky looked up and smiled at you. "We'll take 6 orders of waffles and I'll have 1 order of you." He winked.

Chunji punched his arm and glared at him. Then he looked at you and smiled. "Forget about him, I'll take his order instead." He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you down.

You were sitting on him and a lot of the guys in the cafe were raging with jealousy. Since it was Chunji they couldn't do anything but watch. The girls were all to distracted to be jealous since BAP were occupying them. Everything was going perfectly fine, until you phone started to ring. It was a text message. You gulped with fear and looked at the message. ~Where the heel are you? I swear, if you don't get you stupid home right now, you're in deep !` You started to shake. *What does she want now?*