Meeting Teen Top

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

"Yah Chunji! Did you actually think that we would agree to this?" Cap asked.He laughed at the thought of helping you with the cafe.

Ricky nodded. "Hyungs right! Why would we help her? Where's the benefit if she's not nice to look at! If she was hot, I would concider the idea, but she's not hot, she's a nerd." Ricky stated.

Chunji held his fist. He didn't like it when people adressed you as 'a nerd'. You had a named and he loved it. Chunji sighed. "Look, I saw how upset she looked when she said she was closing down that cafe place. I didn't like seeing her so sad, so I offered her our help. Please guys!" He begged.

L.joe looked at him weird. "Hyung are you alright? For a second I think you actually care are this girl. This girl that you meet just yesterday? And you care if she's sad?" He walked up to Chunji and put his hand on his forehead. "Are you sick hyung?"

He slapped his arm. "Don't touch me! I'm not sick, it's just...nothing araso! I just offered our help because I felt bad." Chunji remembered how happy you were when he offered his assistance. The way you jumped up to hug him, he started to turn red.

Neil walked over and sighed. "You all are babo's when it comes to love." Neil said sternly.

Everyone looked over at him with confused look."What are you talking about hyung?" Changjo asked. "All those girls that we've been with would probably beg to differ from your opinion." 

Neil shook his head in dissapointment. "Think about it,those girl meant nothing to any of you. Don't understand what's going on? That 'nerd' you guys are talking about, actually means something to him!Chunji obviously has a thing for her." He explained.

They all looked his way, "hyung is that true? Do you actually like that thing?" Changjo asked.

Chunji slowly nodded his head. He scratched the back of his head in embarassment. He didn't actually think that anyone would figure out, but he was caught red handed. "Yeah...I don't know how it happened, but it happened..." He explained.

Ricky bursted out in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's funny hyung!! Phew! For a second I thought you were serious. That would be stupid to think you would actually like that nerd. That's ridiculous." 

L.joe smacked Ricky's head. "Babo! Don't you understand his not joking!" 

Chunji looked over at Teen Top. "So you guys going to help me or not?" He asked.

________________

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Park Ahn June! Gowama for helping me with this, I know I wouldn't be able to do this without any of your assistance!" You bowed in gratitude in front of Teen Top.

You looked up at the 6 of them. You examined each and everyone of them. The tallest one had his hair is a little ponytail, he looked like the oldest out of them all.The one on his right was shortest of the group, he looked like the youngest of the group too, he had short black hair and cute little eyes. The one next to the short guy had dark black hair and was about the same height as him. The guy on the left of the tall guy had long hair up to his neck, and had thick pink lips. The last one stood next to Chunji and the long haired guy, he had light brown wavy hair and was pretty short, but he looked kind of scary compared to the rest of them.*Great, it'll probably take me forever to remember all there names.* 

They stared at you strangely. In their school nobody ever bowed to anyone for anything, not even to say hello. "So what do you want us to do?" Cap asked.

You weren't in shock when they didn't introduce themselves. You had already gotten use to people ignoring you and your greetings. "Well, before we get started, we have to plan out our time wisely. We have to balance out sleep, breaks, studying and school." You explained."So, when do you guys start and finish class exactly?" You asked.

They looked at you as if you came from some other country. L.joe turned turned to Chunji. "Yah hyung! Are you sure this one's a nerd? She's kinda stupid." He asked.

Chunji elbowed him in the stomach. You looked at L.joe with a confused look. *What does the brown hair guy mean I'm stupid?*

Chunji rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "What L.Joe means is we don't acually go to class. We usually only go to school just to chill.Then we leave and go to our hangout" He explained.

"We usually go to school just check out girls and bring them to our hangout!" Ricky bursted out. Chunji smacked his head, and glared at him.

You looked at them shocked. "So none of you guys go to class at all?? Don't you care about your education?" You shook your head. "This will not due, how will you guys succeed in life? What about the future?" 

Changjo scratched his head in annoyance. "Can you just shut up about that stupid future crap and teel us what we have to do already!?" He complained. "And our payment." He rubbed his hands in greed.

Yoy scratched you head with you finger. "Payment? Chunji told me you'd help me out for free? Unless I herd him wrong.." You scratched your chin.

"FREE!?!?!" They all yelled at Chunji.

Chunji looked up at the blank sky. "I might have forgotten to tell them that part.."He said quietly.

L.joe pushed Chunji agained the wall. "You are a real idiot if you think we're going to work here for free!" He growled. Everyone nodded and punched their fist against their palms.

You tensed up, you hated seeing people fight. That's when it hit you," wait! I got an idea if you're intersted." 

They looked at you, "it better be a damn good idea!" Ricky threatened.

You smiled awkwardly. "Um, I was just thinking, once the cafe is fixed up I could pay you guys back with..Free food?" You suggested slowly.

L.joe let go of Chunjis' shirt. "That depends on how good your food taste." He stated.

_____________________

They were scarfing down the waffles like there was no tomorrow. You smiled in satisfaction, "so, I guess we have a deal then?" You asked. 

They ignored you and kept eating their waffles, so you took it as a yes.

Ricky looked up at you. "June-ah, where did you learn how to make such a wonderful creation??" He asked while eyeing his waffle.

You smiled. "My ajusshi taught me. He used to run this cafe when I was just a little kid. He showed me how to make everything on the menu and soon I became his little helpper." You giggled. "He gave me the cafe as a goodbye present."

Changjo looked at you. "Why a goodbye present?Where did he go?" He asked.

You put on a fake smile and explained. "My ajusshi was really sick, he knew he wasn't going to make it. So he gave me the cafe and asked me to take good care of it for him." You were holding back your tears.

The atmosphere turned gloomy. Ricky looked around the place. The walls were full of graffiti, the windows were broken and so was some of the furniture. The floor was full of dust, garbage and who knows what else. "June-ah, I don't really think you ajusshi would be to happy with the way you took care of this place. It looks like crap in here."

Just then Chunji had smacked his head. "Yah!" He yelled.

You faked a laugh. "Haha, no his right Chunji. This place does look like crap,doesn't it? No need to get upset with him, he was just being honest.." You felt pain in your heart whenever you saw this place. You forced a smile on your face and turned to the door.

Chunjis' heart sunk, he didn't like it when you were sad. He could feel your pain, but he didn't know how to stop it. *Is this what falling in love is like? Wanting to do anything to make the other person happy again? What should I do? I just hope she'll open up to me soon, so I can understand her better.*

Suddenly the door bursted open. Six nerdly looking boys entered the cafe. "JUNE-AH!!!" They all yelled.

You opened you eyes and a smile streched across your face. "OPPAS!!!" You yelled.

Teen Top turned to Chunji. His face looked angry and jelous, he tightened his fist. *Oppas?!?"