Seriously, Leave me Alone

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

Chunji and you kissed again. You were so happy that you were together after everything. Teen Top and BAP all pretended to barf. "YAH! Enough with the skinship already please!" L.joe complained.

Chunji smirked and held you closer, you were sitting on his lap. "Wae? You jealous?" He asked.

L.joe glared at him. "ANIYO! I'm just trying to keep myself from barfing up the waffle I just ate. Like the rest of us." He pointed at everyone else.

"Whatever..Haters to the left please." He pointed to the left.

Zelo looked around the cafe again. "June-ah, when exactly are you going to open up the cafe?" He asked.

You smiled, "well...Since you asked.." You begun.

Youngjae smacked Zelos' head. "BABO! Now she's going to ask us to do something for her, and I have a strong feeling it's going to be something stupid!" Youngjae exclaimed.

You tapped your fingers together. "It's not stupid.."

__________________________________________

"YOU CALL THIS NOT STUPID!?!? I feel pretty stupid at the moment!!" Youngjae yelled.

"Oppa!! Don't be like that! Why can't you just do what you're told like the rest of the oppas." You asked.

"Because unlike the rest of them..I HAVE PRIDE!"

You looked at him with your small innocent eyes. "Please oppa..It's not for me remember, it's for auntie.." You started to bat your eyes.

"Aish..Stop doing that! ARASO, I'll do this..But not for you, for the cafe and auntie!" He declared and walked away.

You smiled with accomplishment. *I knew that would do the trick!"

Younjae sighed and walked up to a group of girls. "Annyeonghaseyo! Please come to the Beautiful Cafes' grand opening this Friday!" He said in a friendly voice.

One of the girls grabbed the flyer he was handing out slowly and shyly. "Nee, gowamo!" She turned around to the other girls who were spazzing about how cute Youngjae looked.

You had asked the BAPs to go around town in their cafe uniforms and ask people to visit the cafe. You had thought of the idea yourself, and you couldn't help but be proud of yourself. *Girls just can't resiste cute looking boys in tuxedos!*

You were also doing your part by dressing up in your uniforming and handing out flyers as well. You were amazed by the amount of attention you were getting, espcially from the oppisite gender.

Suddenly someone tapped you on the shoulder. "June-ah! It's getting late and we're exhusted! Plus, I still haven't finished next weeks math problems yet!" Himchan explained.

You looked at your watch, 8:30pm. You looked up at Himchan and nodded. "Araso! You and the rest of the oppas can go home now. I'll just finish handing out these flyer then I'll make my way as well." 

"But June it's getting late. What if something bad happens to you?" He asked.

You smiled and his concern. "It's okay, Chunji said he'd pick me up after his detention is over. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

He nodded. "Araso! Take care." And with that you were left alone.

_____________________________________________________

After two more hours of standing and handing out flyers you finally sat down. 10:50pm, and Chunji still wasn't here yet. You flipped open your phone, ~Oppa! Where are you? It's getting late and I'm here all alone. Please hurry up!~ You closed your phone and sighed. 

Just then, you felt a tap on your shoulders. You smiled, "Chuj-" You turned around and it was none other then Sunggyu. Your smiled turned upside down. "What are you doing here?"

He smiled. "Wae? Is it wrong to go on night walks?"

You looked at him, "araso! So you can go on your way now." You turned back around.

Sunggyu sighed and stood in front of you. "So, why is a pretty little thing like you, sitting here all alone at this time wearing that? Did that mean boy break up with you already?"

You glared at him. "Aniyo, I'm waiting for him right now. So, I would like it if you leave right now." You pointed to the walk way.

He chuckled in annoyance and instead of leaving he sat next to you on the bench. "June, I'm not leaving until you agree to go out with me."

"Araso, then I'll leave instead." You got up and started to make your way to TOP academy where Chunji was.

Sunggyu watched you walk away. *Aish! This girl is too stubborn!* He got up and chased after you. He grabbed your wrist. "June-ah I'm not asking you again, go ou-" SLAP!! Right in the left cheek.

You pulled your arm free from his grip. " Listen CAREFULLY Kim Sunggyu! I'm tired of your stupid games. Seriously, leave me alone!!" You yelled and began to walk away.

Sunggyu rubbed his right cheek. Nobody had ever slapped him that hard before. Sunggyu was furious and ran after you. Once he caught up to you he stood in your way. "YAH! PARK AHN JUNE!! Do you realize what you just did back there? You must be one crazy girl to not only reject me..BUT SLAP MY BEAUTIFUL FACE AS WELL?!"

You looked up at him and chuckled. "Well, call me crazy then." You replied and walked away.

While you were walking you saw Chunji coming your way. You smiled and ran to him and gave him a hug. "Yah! Where have you been? Didn't you get my text message?"

Chunji smiled and hugged you. "Mihane, I left my phone at school. Don't worry, I'm here now." He looked straight ahead and noticed a guy just standing in the middle of the road. "What's wrong with him?" He asked.

You turned around and saw Sunggyu. He was in such a shock that he just stood there. You laughed quietly and turned to Chunji. "Probably just some crazy person. Let's go home already!" You grabbed his hand and lead the way home.