My Innocence

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

He glared at you. "Yah, Where did you go?!"

You gasped for air as you sat up from your bed. You looked at your clock, 4:15am. You rubbed your eyes and looked around you room. You sighed in relif, *A dream. Thank goodness it was all a dream.* You whiped the cold sweat off you forehead and got out of bed.

You noticed the wind blowing through your open window. "Hm, I swore I closed that last night." You said to yourself and closed it. You looked up at the sky and saw the sun still hadn't risen from it's sleep.

You looked up at the dark morning sky. "That dream felt so realistic, I was that close to telling Chunji what happened last night. Good thing I don't have to anymore." You felt relived, even though you still felt guilty for going behind his back and spending the rest of your night with his mortal enemy.

"Tell me what?" A voice had said in the dark shadows.

You froze at the sound of the voice. You gulped and turned around. *So close!* You walked closer to the shadow, "oppa?" You said quietly.

Chunji had stepped out from the dark wall and closer to the window. The moons light shawn upon both of you, so you were able to see each other clearly.

Chunji bent down and stared into you dark brown eyes. His face was just centimeteres away from yours, you felt his breath upon your lips. "Where were you last night?" He asked calmly.

You stared into his eyes. They were full of worry and seriousness. You wanted to tell him, you really did. It was just, you were scared of what he would do next if he found out you were with Sunggyu and Sungyeol. You tried to swollow the lump in your throat, but it was impossible.

He took a step closer to you which made you nervous. You took a huge step back, but you back hit the wall. He put both of his hands unto the wall and surrounded you. *Great, now I'm stuck.* You thought.

"June. Where were you last night?" He asked, alittle more tense, but still calming.

You gave up and sighed. "Oppa. I'll tell you were I was last night, as long as you promise not to cause any physical damage to anyone. Araso?" You carefully and quickly slipped under his arms. You made your way to your bed and took a seat and you grabbed a pillow. Chunji followed but sat down on you chair under your desk. He slowly and quietly slide himself close to see you.

"Araso. Now explain." He said.

You scratched the back of you neck. "Okay...The truth is," You were starting to shake in nervousness. You didn't know what could come from Chunji. You looked down at your hands, "I was.." You couldn't get the words out of your mouth. You didn't know why you were willing to protect Sunggyu, but you knew that it was your own fault he was in trouble. You were the one who didn't stop him from dragging you to the Infinite hide out. You were the one that agreed on going to Gyeonggi-do to visit Sungyeol's little sister. You sighed and looked up at him.

His eyes were still set of you. They were full of interest and curiousity. 

"I...I was..With..Sunggyu and Sunyeol last night." You quickly said. You closed your eyes tight, ready to hear Chunji's yells and anger rage at you.

"Wae?" He said calmly.

You opened your eyes in surprised. You looked around the room. Nothing was harmed nor broken, you looked at him in shock. You were either debating wheather he was okay that you went out late at night with his enimies or wheather he didn't hear you properly. "E-exuse me?" You stuttered.

"Wae? Wae did you out last night with Sunggyu and Sungyeol?" He asked again.

"Um, we went to Gyeonggi-do to visit Sungyeol's little sister...She had a fever and asked if I wanted to come along..So I went?" You were still confused how calm Chunji was, especially this early in the morning.

"Araso." He said and moved off the chair and sat next to you on the bed. 

You rubbed your head, you didn't know if you were scared, or happy that Chunji was okay with it. "Oppa...Are you alright??" You asked him slowly.

He chuckled, "Neh...Wae wouldn't I be?" He smiled trying to sit comfortably on your bed.

"Well...Aren't you mad at me? Or at Sunggyu? Or at anything??" You asked him.

"Wae?? You won't me to be mad??" He asked teasingly.

"Ani!! It's just...Wae aren't you?" 

He smiled and grabbed both of your hands. "Because, you we're willing to tell me." He said happily *Just like he said you would be.* Chunji thought.

Chunji's FlashBack~~~

A while after Teen Top and him dropped you off at home they arrived at the Teen Top hang out. He called you right away just like he promised. He was shocked that you didn't answer. He thought that you were so into your homework that you couldn't even hear your phone. He decided to go over to your house and see if you were okay.

Chunji climbed up the tree that was right next to your window. He knew that if your aunt was home and found him looking for you, you would get into big trouble. So whenever he wanted to visit you by surprise he would climb up through your window.

He opened the window and quietly hopped in. Since he saw that the lights were on in the house he didn't want to surprise anyone else who was in. 

Once he got up he noticed that your books and papers were still lying on the desk, and your room was empty. *Probably downstairs.* 

He quietly opened your bedroom door and went down the hallway. He looked through the room down the hall and sighed in relif. *Okay, her aunt's not here. Now I don't have to worry about her seeing me.*

He searched all over your house and no sign of you. He was starting to get really worried. *Maybe she went over to visit her oppas.* He thought.

He went to each of their houses and still no sign of you. Now he was beyond worried..He was terrified that something horrible happened to you. He called the rest of Teen Top to go looking for you around town, and with that the seach began.

*Dammit! Where is this girl?!" He hung up and dialed your number again. It was probably the 100th call he made in that hour. He and Teen Top were still scavenging throughout the whole town, maybe even the whole city just to find you.

He called and called on your phone, but all he got was your answering machine. "I swear if you're not okay.." His voice drifted and the voice machine said "I'm sorry, but the person you are trying to calls answering machine is full. Please try again later."

Chunji had snapped and he kicked the garbage can that was in his way down. "JUNE!!!" He yelled. "PARK AHN JUNE!!"  Still no reply, except for the people in houses complaining about the noise.

He sat down on the bench near by and covered his face with his palm. "I swear if anything happens to you, I'll never forgive you or myself for it." He whispered to himself. "Just please be okay..If I ever do see you again, just...Just please be okay." He was giving up all hope in finding you. It was almost pass 1:00am and he still hadn't seen any sign of you. 

He got up from the bench and started running. Something, something inside of him was telling him to go back to your house for some reason. 

He ran as fast as he could to your house. Again, he climbed up the tree and hopped in your room. He looked around and sighed again. He sat on your bed and looked at your alarm clock. 1:40am. He felt his tears threatening to come down his eyes.

Suddenly he herd a car park outside you house. He quietly looked out one of the windows facing the direction of the front of your house. He saw you coming out of the car. He's heart rate went down for a bit. He saw you, still in one peice, unharmed or touched. 

Suddenly, his heart rate had shot straight to the roof when he noticed who followed behind you. Sunggyu and Sungyeol. He's fist tightened, he looked closer to see what was going on. 

*They're laughing...Laughing together? SUNGGYU YOU'RE DEAD!!!* As soon as he herd the front door open he made his way down the tree and headed straight the Infinite's hide out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once he arrived at the hide out, he saw Sungyeol and Sunggyu walking towards the door. His anger had gotten the best of him. He ran up and punched Sunggyu right in the jaw.

The punch had caught Sunggyu off guard and he fell to the ground. 

"HYUNG!!!" Sungyeol yelled. He ran to where Sunggyu was and kneeled before him. "Are you okay??? I'll get the others and we-"

"Don't." Sunggyu cut Sungyeol off. "Just go inside the hang out and keep your big mouth shut. I know what Chunji wants." He said cooly and stood up. 

"But hyung!" Sungyeol whined.

"GO!" Sunggyu demanded.

Sungyeol nodded and quickly ran inside the hang out. 

Sunggyu smirked and whiped the blood off his lip. He looked at Chunji and said nothing.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with MY girlfriend?!?!" Chunji yelled ready to strick another punch at him.

Sunggyu looked at him and said nothing.

Chunji couldn't take his silent response and punched him right in the stomach.

Sunggyu fell down again. He held onto his stomach as he slowly sat up. 

Chunji grabbed his coller and looked him dead in the eye. "I'm not going to repeat myself again Kim. What.the.hell.were.you.doing.with.my.girlfried." Chunji said in a more serious by strong tone.

"I can't tell you Chunji.." Sunggyu said.

Chunji's grip got stronger and he pulled Sunggyu closer to him. "And why not?!?!" 

"Because." He began, "she told me not to say anthing about today." 

Chunji's fist tightened even more. "Listen Kim Sunggyu. You either tell me what you guys were doing or it's light out pretty boy." He threatened.

"Here's a good idea." Sunggyu cooly, "why not ask your girlfriend." 

"What?!" Chunji asked still really pissed off.

"Ask her ! If she loves you enough, she'll trust you with anything. No matter how scared she'll probably be she'll be willing to tell you. Just ask her." He said in a serious tone. 

Chunji released Sunggyu and pushed him done to the ground. "You're lucky Sunggyu." He said and he got you. "You get to live today." With that he left and went to you place.

 

You gulped. *So he knew who I was out with this whole time.* "So..You're not mad?" I asked him quietly.

He smiled. "Oh no babe, I'm mad! I'm FURIOUS!" He exclaimed.

You looked down, you felt bad for going out with someone you knew he really hated, and with someone you hated as well. You played with your fingers, "Mihane...Oppa..." You said softly.

He smirked and pintched your cheek. "What was that?? I couldn't hear you." 

You pushed he hand away. "Yah!" You rubbed your cheek and pouted. "Mihane.." You said a little louder.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you. "Just please promise me ONE thing. Never EVER leave your house or anywhere without a phone. Running around all night calling you name is pretty tiring." He explained.

You giggled and nodded. You snuggled closer to him. You rested your head on his chest and looked up at him and smiled.

He looked down at you and smiled back. He glently kissed you forehead. 

Suddenly you bed room door opened wide. "Yah June! Chunji hyung wa-" Zelo turned around and noticed Chunji and you cuddling on your bed. He covered his eyes and screamed. "AH HYUNG HYUNG!!!" He jumped around in the room, "MY INNOCENCE IS RUINED!!!" He cried.

BAP and Teen Top all ran to your room as soon as he herd Zelo's screams. "Yah Zelo, what's wr-" Jongup stopped talking as soon as he saw Chunji and you. He covered his own eyes as well. "EWWW!! WAE?WAE?WAAAAEEEE!!! MY PURE SOUL IS NOW BEEN SPOILED!!" Jongup cried along Zelo. 

Yongguk and Daehyun tried to control the 2 maknae boys as hard as they could. They both sighed and glared towards you.

Himchan crossed his arms and shook his head. "Juney, I'm dissapointed. We come here worried that you might be home and you show us this!" He pointed to Chunji and you. "I thought we'd agree that you'd ''do it" after you two get married."

I started to turn red. "YAH!! OPPA!!" I yelled at him.

I was about to yell at him again, I stopped myself when I herd Chunji yell. "Everyone..OUT!!"

They all did as they told. They left without another word. Even Jongup and Zelo stopped whinning and followed there hyungs.

I smiled and gave a long sigh. I looked over to my clock, 5:05am. I looked down and saw his soft, warm arms still holding me.

"I know you have to get ready for school." He said dissapointed. "But, can we just stay like this for 5 more minutes?" He asked while holding me tighter.

I giggled and nodded. *Just 5 more minutes, 5 more minutes of pure happiness.*

 

 

 

 

Hi Hi! Did you like it?!?! I bet some of you were dissapointed at the start of this chapter...I'd be dissapointed to after waiting for an update for so long.. MIHANE!! I've just been so distracted lately with school, home, kpop, tumblr..but yeah! Since I start Christmas break today I'm going to try and update as much as I can! Also..Please check out my new fanfic Opposites Attract, it stars you and Hoya~~ Thanks for reading^^