My boyfriend Lee Chunji

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You stretched your arms out once you herd the last bell ring. You have never felt so happy that school was over. You got off of your seat and procceded to the door.

You felt a vibration in your skirt pocket. ~Hey babe! How was your first day back? Mine was horrible, I couldn't stop thinking about you :( I miss you so much, I can't wait to finally see you again!~

A smile stretched across your face. *Chunji oppa is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.* Just as you were about to text him back somebody had tapped you on your shoulder. You turned around and found it was Sunggyu.

He smirked, "Yah Park June I wasn't kidding when I asked you to hangout with me today? Come on its offer no girl would be able to resist."

You sighed in annoyance, "mihane Kim Suggyu. I wasn't kidding either when I told you to leave me alone. And for your information I'm not interested in you, I actually have a boyfriend that I wouldn like to stay commited too." You bowed in apology and walked away.

Sunggyu was standing there in dismay. *This girl is insane if she thinks she can actually turning me Kim Sunggyu down! Ususally girls are lining up to ask me to go get some coffee.* Sunggyu couldn't face your rejection and he quickly followed after you.

You saw the B.A.P's were waiting for you at the fron gate just like old times. You smiled and waved to them, once you approched them Zelo looked up at you in confusion. "Um, June-ah why are you with this guy?" He pointed behind you.

You looked at him confused and slowly turned around, there is was yet again. Sunggyu looked around casually so you wouldn't think he was following you. You sighed and turned back to face Zelo. "I'm not with the guy, he just keeps following me. Let's go, Yongguk and Himchan oppa are probably waiting for us." You and Zelo walked away from Sunggyu.

Sunggyu was surprised that you didn't even question his apperance. He was running out of pactience and quickly grabbed your wrist.

You turned around in shock. *Aish this kid just doesn't know when to give up!* You tried to pull your arm back, but he gripped on tighter. You looked up at him, his face seemed upset and pissed. Everyone walking by slowly stopped and started to crowd you and Sunggyu.

"Yah, Park June! Are you crazy? Are you actually rejecting me right now? I just simply asked you out for a coffe date and you decline my offer TWICE!? Do you know how many girls would die to be in your position right now? This is your last chance before I change my mind."He threathened.

You finally got you arm freed. You looked at it and saw red finger marks on your arm. You looked up at him, and glared. "Aish, the real question is are YOU crazy Kim Sunggyu! This is the first and last time I'm going to say this so listen carefully, I DON'T LIKE YOU, NOR WILL I EVER LIKE YOU ARASO??" You yelled.

Sunggyu laughed in annoyance, you were starting to get on his laugh nerve. "Aish June-ah, can you stop playing hard to get already!? Just come with me to get some freaking coffee already! Don't worry, I'll be a real gentlemen. Heck, I'll probably even treat you better then you 'boyfriend' if he even exsist." He smirked.

You had enough of him, his smirk, his laugh and his entire face. You clentch you fist together, just when you were about to mess up his precious face you notice someone behind him. A smile grew on your face.

Sunggyu smiled in approval. "See June, I knew no one could resist all this. It's about time you stopped playing games with me." Just then somebody tapped his shoulders.

A voice laughed. "Mihane dude, but I don't think she's smiling at you." The voice said. 

Sunggyu laughed in annoyance,"YAH! Who do you think you-" his eye balls almost popped out of their sockets. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Teen Top's Chunji right infront of him.

His face was full of anger when he saw Chunji. "Yah! What do you think you're doing here? This is Infinite territory, get off before we make you!" Just then the rest of Infinite popped out behind Sunggyu.

Chunji laughed,"Calm down. I'm not here to fight you rejects, I'm actually here to pick up something very special of mine." He smiled and walked over to you and put his arm around your waist.

Sunggyu had a dumbfounded face. Then he quickly grined. "Park Ahn June. Are you really going to let this guy take advantage of you? What would your 'boyfriend' think of you?" He questioned.

You and Chunji both smiled at Sunggyu. "Kim Sunggyu, I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend Lee Chunji." You and Chunji both looked at each other smiled. He leaned down gave you a gentle kiss on your head.

Everyone in the crowd dropped their jaws, including Sunggyu and the rest of Infinite. They couldn't believe that the rival school kingka was dating the use to be nerdy but now hot you! Sunggyu looked at you, "Are you serious?"

Chunji nodded happliy. "Yup, I'm her boyfriend and she is my geeky girlfriend." He smiled.

You punched him playfully. "YAH! who are you calling geeky? Just this morning you called me a hottie?"

He ruffled your hair. "Correction, my hot geeky girlfriend." He winked at you.

You punched him again and he pulled you closer to him. You both forgot that Sunggyu and everyone else was watching you. You didn't even realize the screams and cries of all the envious girls watching. You were too happy notice anything.

Sunggyu clenched his fist, he was ragging with jealousy and hate. He would of never imagined that you and his worst enemy were dating. With envy in him he slowly walked away with Infinite following him.