Coincidence or Fate?

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

1 Year ago...

You put on your new TOP academy uniform. You were so happy that you finally got to leave Woollim academy. You were going to miss B.A.P, but you were happy you got away from everyone else, especially Sunggyu.

You left downstars and noticed the empty room across the hall. *She still hasn't come home yet? Why does she always stay out so late just to drink? Atleast she didn't see my new uniform.*

You never told your aunt that you changed schools because you knew she'd never allow you too. So you begged Jongup to forage her hand writing. Sometimes you felt guilty for not telling her, but you couldn't risk going back to Woollim academy after the incident. 

You made her breakfast to eat when/if she returns and left for school.You felt lonely since you've never walked to school alone before. You missed Yongguks'  leadership, Himchans' erted comments, Daehyuns comfort, Youngjae's rude side comments, Jongup's laughter and Zelo's innocence.  You must everything, you never imaginged walking to school by yourself. You always thought that they'd be with you wherever you went, but asking them to leave Woollim acadamey because of you felt like the wrong thing to do.

You were deeo in though and didn't look where you were going. You had bumped into someone while walked, both of you feel down and your glasses had fallen off.

You got on your knees and bowed in apology. "Gizomida! I wasn't looking where I was going." You explained. You started to pat the ground looking for your glasses. "Um, do you happen to know where my glasses fell? I'm kind of blind at the moment."

Chunji chuckled. "Here." He placed your glasses on your face. 

You looked up and saw boy about the same age as you smiling at you. He had dark red hair, 2 earrings on each ear, small brown eyes and beautiful, soft lips. He was wearing a black leather jacked over his school uniform. *Ohttoke? His beautiful! I thought there wasn't anyone as beautiful as Sung- NO PARK AHN JUNE!! Don't you dare even think about his stupid name!*

You quickly got up and bowed at him. "Gomawo for finding my glasses. I shall leave first." You said and left.

Chunji laughed. "Babo..TOP academy is the other direction." He pushed back his jacked to reveal his TOP academy uniform and headed the opposite direction.

_____________

You were breathing heavily as you arrived at the school. *Dammit, if I wasn't so distracted on his good looks I wouldn't have went the wrong way. Well at least I made it on time.* You straightened your uniform and walked into the building.

The whole place reminded you of Woollim academy. Even the people you passed by were fimilar. Suddenly you herd a bunch of girls screaming. "OMO LOOK IT'S TEEN TOP!"  You turned around and a herd of screaming fangirls were running in your direction. Just before you could make a run for it, they pushed you down.

Once they had all past you, you realized that your glasses had fallen off again. *Damn, I swear if they fall off again I'm going to get them swen onto my face.* You started to pat the floor looking for your glasses. You prayed that nobody stepped on them because you couldn't afford new ones at the moment.

Suddenly, somebody had placed them on your face. "Did you lose these?" A male voice asked.

You opened your eyes wide. *It's him!* You nodded. "Gomawo..again." You got up and bowed. You were about to leave to your first class until he grabbed your wrist. You turned around in shock.

Chunji smiled, "Yah! Why don't you introduce yourself. I'm Lee ChunHee, but everyone calls me Chunji. My crew Teen Top and I are the Kingka's who run this school, but you probably knew that already didn't you." He winked.

You pulled your wrist away. Chunjis' face was in shock, nobody has ever forcefully pulled their arm from his grip. You fixed your uniform and walked away. Chunji and everybody else face that was watching were dumbfounded. *Did that girl...just..walk..away?*

You walked away, when you were far away from everyone you sighed. *Am I angry because his a kingka? I promised myself that I would never get myself involved with people like that. But why do I feel strange whenever I'm around him? Is it possible that I...Nah! Probably just the face that his amazingly good looking gives me butterflies.* You herd the bell and made your way to class.

 

Hi Hi everyone ^_^ Thanks for subscribing and actually reading my story, you don't know how happy I am to know that people like you actually like my story :) Anyway, I guess a lot of people know that if the words are written in italic print it means like flashback sort...yeah I guess a lot of authors do it too so yeah.. anyway I hope you liked and I hope you keep reading ^^