Please Just Stay With Me

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You put your head on the counter. It was December 24th, also known as Christmas eve. You and BAP were finishing closing up the cafe. You looked out the window expecting to see snow, but sadly there was nothing. You remembered when you and the BAP boys were young you would go outside and stick your tounge out and taste the snow. You always loved the snow, but this year it hardly snowed.

You sighed and noticed the last customer leave. You opened the door and bowed and the left. You flipped the open sign to close, and herd bunch of groaning inside. You turned around and saw the boys drop down to different tables looking exhausted. 

"June-ah!" A tired Daehyun called. "Is it time to go yet?"

You nodded, "Yes oppa. You guys can go home and rest. I'm staying here to clean up a bit before the christmas break." You explained.

"Araso, then we'll stay here and wait." Himchan suggested.

"WHAT!? I'm not waiting here, I wanna go home and sleep!" Youngjae cried. 

"To bad!" Himchan argued. "Who knows, maybe June will end up forgetting her phone here and Chunji will come bursting throught our doors asking if we've seen her. I'm not going through that again." Himchan proclaimed.

You sighed. Ever since that night Himchan has been way more over protective of you. You thought it was sweet at first, but then it just got down right annoying. "Oppa, you don't need to worry. Chunji oppa's picking me up remeber? We're celebrating Christmas together again."

Ever since Chunji and you have been dating you would spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with Chunji, then the rest of the day with your BAP oppas. 

Yongguk crosed his arms. "And how do we know that you won't just run off again?" He asked suspicous.

*Not you too oppa.* "I'll call you ALL when Chunji comes to pick me up. Just gotta warn you, calling you will waste my time with Chunji oppa, and he won't like that." 

"Araso! Then just text us!! Chunji hyung looks super scary when he's mad..I don't like it." Jongup said with terror in his eyes.

"Can we go home now please!!" Zelo whined, "Sanata Claus is coming soon! And if we're not home he might skip our house!!" 

Yongguk smacked his head. "Yah maknae! How many times do we have to tell you? Santa Claus don't exsist!!" 

Zelo pouted, "I know, I just want to go home. I'm tired." 

You chuckled. "Araso! Just leave please! I'll call or text you when Chunji comes and picks me up. Don't worry about it please. I promise I won't leave until Chunji oppa comes." You held out your pinky.

With enough pursuing they finally left the cafe. You sighed and closed the door. *What would I ever do without my annoying oppas?* You smiled and started to clean.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu was walking down the street. It was around 11:00pm, he had trouble sleeping so he left the hang out and went outside. It was almost -20 degrees outside and still no snow. He sighed and looked up at the sky. "It doesn't feel like Christmas if there's no snow." He frowned and continues walking.

Suddenly he stopped. He felt like he was being followed, he turned around and sure enough he was. He smirked, "Well, look who it is. The big and fierce Block B, I hope you all are having a Merry Christmas." Sunggyu said joyfully.

"Oh shut up Kim!" Zico yelled. "It's a rare sight to see Kim Sunggyu alone on a Christmas night. What? No girl wanted to get it on with you tonight?" 

Sunggyu chuckled, "Nah, just didn't feel in the mood for doing that tonight. To bad, there were a bunch of girls looking foreward to spending the night with me, but when you're not in the mood, you're just not in the mood." He shrugged.

"Really? The same way you were all over my little sister that night?" Zico pointed out.

Sunggyu squinted his eyes and thought back. *Sister? Zico has a little sister?* "Nope, I don't seem to recall her."

"Really? So you weren't the one that took her some fancy resturant then just left? Leaving her there alone and having to pay for your damn food? She told me it was some guy from Infinite." 

*Dammit Woohyun!* Sunggyu gulped. "So what? She has the money. The way she dressed up that night, she looks like she DEFINITELY has the money. If you know what I mean." Sunggyu winked. He knew that Woohyun would be in toally if he said it wasn't him. Woohyun probably saw some other pretty girl and left the resturant with his sister all alone.

"YAH! WHAT THE ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ABOUT MY SISTER!?!?!" Zico yelled. Kyung and P.O were holding him back from releasing his wrath and anger.

Sunggyu snickered. "What I'm trying to say is, your little sister is a slu-"

Before he could finish his sentence a fist went flying into his right cheek. Zico was able to free himself from Kyung and P.O and punched him. Then they all started beating him. Kicking, punching, throwing him around, anything that would cause pain.

When they herd a shop door closed they stopped and ran. They didn't want anyone to witness their beating and left Sunggyu on the floor, almost bleeding to death.

Sunggyu opened his eyes and smiled. "Woohyun you idiot, you owe me big time." He said quietly to himself. He slowly got himself up, but stumbled a few times. He could feel the blood pooring out of his body. Block B had got him good, but he deserved it. He would of done the same if someone had called his little sister a , but he didn't understand why he went that far though. He felt like he had to, that something would come to him if he did.

He slowly started to make his way to the hang out. Hopeing someone was there, anywhere willing to help him.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ani! I understand oppa. Whatever it is I hope you deal with it soon. Merry Christmas, sarangehae!" And with that you hung up the phone.

You sighed and looked at the time. 12:30am, Christmas Day. Chunji had called and said he was unable to pick you up, nor be with you on Christmas. He had explain that something had come up, but when he tried give more detail you wouldn't let him. You didn't want to know what was keeping your boyfriend away from you on Christmas day, if you did it would hurt you even more, knowing whatever it was, was more important then you.

You shook away the negative thoughts in your head. "It's okay. Whatever it is, it's probably super important. Just forget about it and go home. Who knows, maybe Aunite won't be hung over tonight." You said positively. 

You closed the lights and locked the cafe door and made your way down the street. You looked up and still no snow, only a dark, clear night sky shining down. You buttoned up your jacket as the wind blew and kept walking.

You stopped walking until you saw a tall, dark figure coming your way. By the way it was walking it looked drunk, which scared you the most. Seoul was the safet city you know, but you were sure about the drunk people. Especially, if they're drunk, and lonley on a special day. 

You gulped and held onto your phone tight. You know that if the figure would grab you quick enough, you wouldn't be able to call anyone, but you felt safe. As the figure got closer you could hear it in pain. You slowly approched it and called out, "Um, are you okay?"

That voice was very famillar to him, he slowly looked up and saw June. He smirked, *Thank you for finding me.*

Your eyes widened when you saw Sunggyu's face and body. It was beaten up really bad. "Sunggyu-sshi! What happened??" You asked.

Before he could open his mouth he dropped onto the ground and started coughing up blood.

You kneeled down and faced him, you started to tremble. It reminded you of the time Chunji had saved you from that group of guys 2 years ago. Although, unlike Chunji, Sunggyu was beaten up way more. You took out your phone, "I'm calling the po-"

Before you could finish your sentence, he closed your phone. You looked up and him and saw he shake his head. "Just...ta-ta-take..m-mm-e tt-ttt-to ha--ha" He couldn't finish his sentence. He was to week and blood wouldn't stop coming out of him mouth.

"Just lead me to your place. I can help you get there." You slowly helped him get up and slung one of his arm around your shoulder for support.

You suddenly became hot and your heart was beating faster then usual. You ignored it as hard as you could and helped Sunggyu to the Infinite hang out.

______________________________________________________________________

Once you both got inside you laid him down on the couch. It was kind of like deja vu, when Sunggyu had helped you when you were sick. 

"Where's your first aid kit?" You tried to ask calmly.

He pointed to the washroom. You ran in and got the first aid kit. You took out the medicine and slowly touched his face. "Um..This might hurt just a bit." Once you put it on his face he started to groan in pain.

You felt bad for hurting him, but it was the only way to make him feel better. "Mihane..I told you it might hurt."

He chuckled, "it's okay." He said slowly.

You nodded and slowly touched his face again. He winced which made you nervous. The only person you've ever had to medically treat was Chunji. 

You put your hand down. "Mihane. Maybe you should wait for the other memebers to come back and help you." You said and slowly got up. 

He grabbed your wrist. You looked at him and saw his small eyes pleading for your help. "Please, just stay with me. Just for tonight."  He begged.

You couldn't move. The butterflies in your stomach wouldn't let you. You hated those stupid butterflies, but you never understood why they were there. 

"Just stay please. The members won't be coming home till late, they're probably at some christmas party." He explained.

Christmas. You checked your phone, 1:05am. You remembered that you wouldn't be spending this Christmas with Chunji. There was something more important to him, something more important that was keeping you to together. It brought your mood down. You didn't want to think about the negative thoughts, but they just kept coming.

"June? June are you okay?" Sunggyu asked.

You looked at him, you were holding back the tears in your eyes. "Ani! Everything is fine." You lied.

He didn't know how to react so he nodded. He suddenly got up and limped to one of the rooms.

You looked at him confused, *where is he going?* You wondered.

He came back holding something behind his back. He slowly limped over to the couch and sat up. He patted a spot for you to join him.

You sat down next to him and looked at him. "What's that behind your back?" You asked curiously.

He smiled and held out a present beind his back. "Merry Christmas!" He said cheery.

You looked at him surprised,"you got me a Christmas present?" 

He scratched his neck, "well...not really." He admitted. "You see, every year Woohyun decided to buy tons and tons of chocolate to give out to random girls on Christmas day. He has about 20 boxes of wrapped chocolates in his room." 

You giggled and took the present. "Gomawo." You said sincerly. "This is my first Christmas gift this year." You admited.

"Really?" Sunggyu asked shocked. "Your boyfriend didn't get you anything yet? By the way, where is your boyfriend anyway? Isn't Christmas a time in Korea where lovers spend the day together?" 

You looked down. *He just had to bring it up.* "He was busy.." You said quietly. It was getting harder to hold in your tears.

Sunggyu realized what he did and smacked himself mentally in the head. "Mihane! I didn't mean to- what I mean is- I didn't know-" He stumbled on his words.

You laughed and looked at him with teary eyes. " Ani! It's okay, you didn't mean it that way and you didn't know. Don't worry about it to much." You said and pushed him playfully.

He whinced and grabbed his arm. "Ah! Mihane! I forgot you were still hurt." You looked at his wounded arm feeling stupid for not being able to help him.

He chuckled, "Don't worry about it! It didn't hurt one bit." He said and looked up at you.

Your eyes were both facing each other. He could see the hurt in your eyes that Chunji had caused you. No matter how hard you tried to hid it he could tell. He couldn't stop looking at your beautiful brown eyes.

You became cautious. He was staring at your face for awhile, just examining you. "Um, Sunggyu. Is there something on my fa-"

Before you could finish your sentence you felt his lips on yours. Your eyes widened in shock and you didn't know what to do. But wasn't this what you wanted 2 years ago? To feel his soft lips on yours? But you didn't want that anymore, right? 

 

 

Hi Hi guys!! Did you like it?? I know probably about half of the writers on here are writing Christmas stuff to so you guys are probably sick and tired of reading Christmas stuff.... Well if you are, I still hoped you like this chapter. Anyways...Merry Christmas^^I hope you all are having a good day and a good christmas..If you don't celebrate christmas then I hope you have a happy holiday^_^