Where did you go?

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

Sunyeol and you were laughing in the car, while Sunggyu was sitting quiet filled with jealousy. He didn't like how close you and Sungyeol were getting, since he was the one trying to get you to talk to him, not Sungyeol.

You laughed. "So Hoya picked up the wrong kid?" 

Sungyeol nodded and laughed. "Yeah! And the stupid part was that the kid he picked up, was a guy! That was the last time I ask any on the Infinite hyungs to pick up Min Ra from school. She was scared silly since it was he first day and all."

You two continued to laugh. 

"So, why did you move here to Seoul anyway? And why didn't you take Min Ra with you?" You asked him.

"Well, I just couldn't do that to her. I live at the hang out with Sungjong and L. I hardly even stay there, all I do in sleep and eat there. Other then that I go to work and go to school." He explained. "I would be pretty dangerous living with me. I know where she's staying it isn't as safe as I'd like it to be. But the difference from here and where Min Ra is. Here there are people out to get me and there is where Eun Bi is, she's there to protect her. I'm glad she's there too, if anything happens to her here I know it's my fault. She's the only reason I choose to live." He stopped the car in front of your house, then turned to you and smiled. He put his finger to his lips. "But Juney. That is a secret araso! If any one of our enimies, including your boyfriend found out where Min Ra is, you are in trouble. So let's keep it between us, araso!?" 

You smiled and nodded. You wished you had someone in your family who cared for you as Sungyeol cared for Min Ra. "Min Ra is lucky to have and oppa like you." 

He laughed and nodded. "I know. A lot of people wish, but remember secret! I don't want my tuff guy reap to go down hill with this whole caring thing." 

Sunggyu chuckled. "What tuff guy reap? Even Sungjong is tuffer then you, and he's the one no one wants to fight!" Sungyyu joked.

Sungyeol glared at him. *You're just jealous Juney likes me more.. Two can play in this game hyung.* He smiled evily.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungyeol, Sunggyu and you walked to your front door. You bowed to them because you felt that it was needed. "Um, thank you for driving me home. Even though you kinda dragged me along." You pointed out.

"We did no such thing. You had a choice to come or not, don't blame us." Sunggyu winked.

That's when the butterflies returned. You had seen Sunggyu wink before, but it was never this close. You wanted to punch the  cute wink off his face. "W-what e-e-ver." You stuttered. You wanted to punch your stomach. The butterflies were making you stutter, which made you sound weak infront of Sunggyu. You cleared you throat. "Whatever."

Sungyeol swung his arm around your shoulder. "Yeah Sunggyu! Whatever! I'm always going to be on Juney's side!" He said cheerfully and pinched your cheeks. "Aigoo! Juney how long have you been this cute for??" 

You gave a little smile. *What the hell is wrong with this dude? He went from cool to annoying in just like that." You moved his hands from your cheeks. 

Sunggyu watched you two in jealousy. *WHAT THE HELL SUNGYEOL!! If only you knew how dead you're going to be when we get back to the hangout." He clenched his fist together. "Yah Sungyeol. Let's go home now, it's getting late." He complained.

Sungyeol jumped playful. "Aw hyung! Juney was about to invite me into her house! What do you say Juney? I want to see your place, it looks really now!"

Just as Sungyeol turned the doornob you grabbed his hand. You glared up at him, *Don't even think about it "buddy".* He could read what you were thinking and quickly took his hand back. You smiled at him. "Oh by the way..I just have 1 little favor to ask of you two."

"What is it?" Sungyeol and Sunggyu asked at the same time.

You sractched your head. "Can this day, like not of happened. I mean up to the part where you dragged to with you to the car. I don't want anyone to know I was out with you guys, especially Chunji oppa. He's really protective of me and I wouldn't want him doing anything he'll regret..Well I'll regret." You explained.

They both nodded, feeling alittle hurt about wanting you to keep what happened a secret.

Sungyeol smiled. "Don't worry Juney~ Sungyeol oppa will keep it a secret! I promise!" He said putting his arm around your shoulders. 

Sunggyu shot Sungyeol a death stare. *Either this guy likes June or he knows I like her and is trying to piss me off.*

You gave Sungyeol a fake smile. "Araso, but remember." You grabbed his collar and looked him in the eye. "If anyone starts talking about this tomorrow. I will be telling Chunji and the whole school about you cute, sweet side of yours." You pinched his cheeks.

Sungyeol gasped. "But then no one will ever see me and the dangerous, mysterious bad boy." He cried.

You smiled. "Then I'll keep my mouth shut, and you'll keep your's araso?" You patted his cheek as he nodded.

"Yah!" Sunggyu yelled. "Let's go back now! It's getting late, and I'm tired and cold." He complained.

"Araso!" He yelled back. Then he looked at you and patted your head. "Good night Juney! Sungyeol oppa has to go drive his little dongsaeng back home." He explained.

"Yah! Who are you calling donsaeng?! Don't you remember I'm your hyung..YOUR LEADER!" 

Sungyeol put his hands in the air. "Araso, araso! Hyung, calm yourself." He said as he walked down from your door to the car. He turned around and waved to you. "Bye bye Juney~ Oppa and Sunggyu are leaving now!" 

You gave a small wave. "Bye Sungyeol, and no, I won't be calling you oppa.EVER! Araso!" You smiled and walked in your house.

Sungyeol frowned. "Just you wait Juney!"He yelled. He turned around and saw Sunggyu staring at him.

*Watch what happens to you when we get to my place Sungyeol. You will be feeling a WHOLE lot of pain I assure you.*

 

You walked into your room and found your phone on the desk, with your unfinished homework. You opened it, it said 99+ missed phone calls and 25 messages all from, Chunji. You gulped, Chunji had never callen that much before.

You checked that time 1:50am. You sighed, *I can't call him now, he's probably really pissed off and tired. I'll just wait till tomorrow to make an excuse of why I didn't answer.* You closed your phone and went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning you herd banging at the front door. You shot up out of bed and looked at your alarm clock, 6:00am. You rubbed your eyes. *Who the heck is that? School doesn't start in 2 hours, why would someone be banging on the door?* You gumply got out of bed and walk to the front door.

You stopped in front of you aunts door. You sighed in relif, she wasn't home. If she was there was no imagining how pissed she be to be woken up this early in the morning.

You opened the door and found BAP standing outside looking scared to death. "JUNE!" They all yelled happily and hugged you.

"YAH!!" You yelled. They all let go of you at once. "How DARE you all wake me up this early?! This better be a BIG emergancy or your'll all DEAD!" You yelled at them. 

They all gluped. They knew you weren't a morning person, but they needed to find you quick. "So-sorry Juney..It is a big emergancy! Really!" Zelo said.

"We'll explain everything!" Daehyun exlaimed.

You nodded and opened the door wider. "Araso. Now hurry inside, you're letting the cold air come in." You complained.

The nodded and rushed into you house. You quickly closed the door and turned around to face a group of scared looking boys. 

"June, where were you yesterday?" Daehyun asked.

You rubbed your eyes. "I was with you and Teen Top at the cemetary remember?" You yawned and stretched your arms up.

"No June..After we dropped you off." Himchan asked.

You froze with your arms up in the air. *! What do I tell them now? I forgot to come up with an excuse last night.* You slowly put your arms down. "So, what do you guys want for breakfast?" You asked avoiding the question.

"June, stop trying to avoid the question. Now answer, where did you go after we dropped you off." Yongguk asked seriosly.

"I'm craving some ramn how about you g-"

They cut you off "JUNE!" They yelled. 

You stood there shock. *Where do these guys get there energy? It's so early in the morning, how much coffee do they drink?* "Neh oppas." You said slowly.

"Answer the question." They said in sync.

You gulped. They were all staring at you, you didn't know what to say to them. Just as you were about to speak the door slammed open.

"NOONA!" Ricky yelled. The rest of Teen Top followed him inside, everyone except Chunji.

You sighed in relief to find it was Chunji wasn't there. It was to early to think of an excuse, especially if your boyfreind was to impatient to wait. "Morning boys! Want something to eat?" You asked ignoring BAP's question again.

"June-ah where did you go yesterday?" Changjo asked you. 

*Dammit. They want to know as well.* You scratched you head, "where's Chunji oppa?" You asked.

"So he's not with you." Changjo said with a worried expression on his face.

"What are you talking about Oppa? What does you mean by his not with me?" You started to get worried.

"Well..Chunji tried to call you all night, and he had enough so he told us that he'd go looking for you. He never came back last night, we thought he was staying here for the night."  He explained.

"We thought that too June!" Youngjae said. "He came over to our place last night. He asked if we knew where you were, we told him that your phone was probably dead and to go visit you instead." He explained. "So did he come and visit you?" 

You remembered what happened in you room last night.

"I'm so ready to go to sleep!" You yawned and stretched your arms. 

You suddenly felt a strong breeze and looked around your room. You noticed that your window was wide open and your curtains were flowing from the wind. You shivered and you closed it.

"I swear I closed this before I left this morning. Maybe I opened it when I got home and forgot to close it when I went down to see Sunggyu." You shurgged and went to bed.

You gulped. *He came through..The window.*

"Well June. Where did you go?" L.Joe asked.

You were thinking of a million different excuses to say, but they weren't good enough. You sighed, and decided to tell them to truth. "The truth it I-"

The doo slammed open again. You stopped talking and froze. You started to tremble in fear. You've never seen him so angry before, his face was all red and he was sweating. "Oppa.." You said quietly.

He glared at you, "Yah! Where did you go?"