Not so Happy Valentines Day

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

 

"Oppa! Want to share a coffee with me? My boyfriend canceled our date and now I'm all alone." A customer pouted to Youngjae.
"I'm sorrt Ms. but if you have a boyfriend I don't think it's safe for me to share coffee with you." Youngjae explained and walked 
away.
 
"Yah! Noona is feeling lonely, wanna share a waffle with me dongsaeng?" A customer asked Zelo.
Zelo smiled shyly an shook his head. "Mihane noona! My boss doesn't like it when I sit on the job, maybe next time!"
 
"Jongup oppa was severing me first!" A girl cried.
 
"No he wasn't! He was obviously coming to me to ask me what I wanted!!" The other one yelled.
 
Jongup scratched his head confused. "Ugh... Actually I was going to go to go to table behind both of you." He admitted.
 
"Himchan oppa. Want to drink an Americano with me during your break?!?" A really beautiful costumer asked while shaking her extra drink.
 
Himchan gulped. "June! I'm taking my break!!" He yelled and quickly took a seat next to her.
 
"Couples. Couples are EVERYWHERE! Aish, I hate this!" Daehyun complained as he played with the cash register.
 
"Yah, oppa you're going to break it!" You complained as you pulled he's hand away. "Why so grouchy?! I've never seen you care this much on Valentines Day?" 
 
He sighed. "It's just since I don't look like a dork anymore, I figured I'd find someone this Valentines Day. Sadly, there's no one that I can't fully connect to." 
 
You patted he's shoulder. "There, there oppa. It'll be okay, I bet the girl of your dreams will be here in any moment!" You assured.
 
Daehyun sighed and started playing with the buttons of the cash register again. "I doubt it. Let's face it June, I'm just going to die lonely!" He cried and slammed his face unto the counter.
 
You patted his back and giggled. "You are too over dramatic!" 
 
"Uhm... Excuse me." A voice said gently.
 
You looked up and saw a beautiful young girl standing on the other side of the counter. He had long, dark brown curled hair. Thick black glasses that focused on her small, but pretty eyes. He played with her fingers, "um. Do you happen to have any cheesecake?" She asked shyly.
 
You nodded. "Yes we do. Are you going to eat here or to go?" 
 
"To go please. I was going to eat in with my boyfriend today... But I caught him cheating on me. So I'm not in the mood seeing other happy couples." She explained.
 
You pouted. "Aw, I'm really sorry. I'm sure a slice of our famous strawberry cheesecake will fix up that broken heat!" You encouraged.
 
"Actually.." She hesitated. "Can I have the whole cake?"
 
Daehyun shot his head up right away. "Excuse me!? You want the WHOLE cheesecake?!" 
 
She nodded shyly. "Yeah.. Since theres no one to share it with, might as well just eat the whole thing." 
 
Daehyun literally jumped over the counter and slung his arm around her shoulder. "You are absolutely right my friend, but instead of eating it alone at home, why not share the cake here at the cafe with one of the best looking employees." He suggested as he walked to an empty seat.
 
You sighed. "I'm guessing he'll be going in his break too." All day girls had been flirting with all of BAP. You were happy that girls were finally taking interest in them after all these years. Although, you were starting to feel even more lonely. The sight of all these couples in the cafe made you miss Chunji even more. * I wonder what he's doing right now?* You thought.
_____________________________________________________________________
 
"Thank you for visiting Beautiful Cafe! Have a Happy Valentines Day!" You bowed to the last batch of customer as they left the place. You closed the door and flipped the open sign to close. "Few! I thought they'd never leave!" 
 
Zelo nodded in agreement. "Me too! I couldn't take those noonas. They were sweet and all,  but they were all very scary and vicious!" He cried.
 
Jongup put his shoulder on Zelo. "It's okay my chingu! At least you kind of had it easy, girls kept fighting over me! I didn't want to say no to any of them, but whenever I would say yes the other bunch of girls would start crying and asking me to go their instead!" He explained.
 
You laughed. "Alright, alright. We now all know that you guys should be very careful on Valentines Day since you've got this whole new look. I guess you're just going to get use to the whole fact that you guys will actually have girls fallening for you." You explained. "Speaking of girls.." You looked over at the table where Daehyun and the customer from before. They still were sitting down eating their second cheese cake. Who knew that a small girl like that could eat one whole cake, even though she had Daehyun's help.
 
You shook your head. "Well, I guess we can leave those love birds. I'll just tell Daehyun to close up the shop and we can all celebrate the rest of our Valentines Day!" You exclaimed.
 
Youngjae clapped he's hands together. "Finally! I've been waiting to get started on next months homework, June you wanna join?" He asked.
 
"As tempting as that sounds, I actually have plans." You explained.
 
They looked at you surprised. "Really? But I thought Chunji hyung was busy this year?" Zelo asked.
 
You nodded. "Yeah, but I never said I was going to hang out with oppa today." 
 
"If it's not Chunji and if it's none of us, who are you hanging out with?" Yongguk asked you curiously.
 
You gulped. You forgot that you hadn't told them about your new friendship with Sunggyu. You had always thought of mentioning it to them, you were just unsure how to bring it up. "I-I-I'm meeting up with a bunch of my friends from Top academy. They needed help with their homework so I offered to tutor them." You lied.
 
They all nodded. "Araso Juney! Just don't go home late or wonder off with any strangers." Himchan said and patted your head.
 
"Don't worry oppa! I'll be fine and if anything happens I'll just call you guys." 
 
"Araso June! Come on guys! Lets get started on homework!!" Youngjae cheered and exited the cafe with Zelo, Jongup, Himchan and Yongguk following behind.
 
Once they left you pulled out your phone to text Sunggyu. ~Hey Sunggyu oppa! I just finished work, lets meet up at the park down the street in 15 minutes ^_^~ You closed your phone and put it back in your pocket.
 
Suddenly someone tapped your shoulder from behind. You jumped and turned around. "Aish, oppa don't do that to me!" You whined and hit Daehyun hard on his arm.
 
He and the customer laughed. "Mihane June. I saw the boys leave and I figured you were going to be leaving soon too. So Ji-Eun and I will be heading out for some icecream." He explained.
 
You looked at both of them shocked. "Icecream? Didn't you both just eat two whole cheesecakes and now you want icecream?" 
 
He smiled and patted your shoulder. "Thanks for understanding, I'll see you tomorrow at school!" He said and left with Ji-Eun.
 
You shook your head. "Those two are perfect for each other. They can eat and eat and eat and nothing will happen to their bodies, they'll just stay perfectly fit!" You complained.
 
Suddenly you felt a vibration in your pocket. You pulled out your phone and saw the text from Sunggyu. ~Hey June! I'm on my way. See you there ^^_^^~
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
You were swinging all by yourself on the swings. It was about 8:30pm and still no sign of Sunggyu. You checked you phone, but there were no text messages or calls. You sighed and put your phone away. "I wonder where he is? I swear he left before me?" 
 
You stopped swinging and just sat there looking at the dark sky. When suddenly someone grabbed your shoulders. You screamed and pushed whatever was behind you. "YAH! I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY ON ME! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" You screamed and closed your eyes.
 
The person didn't say anything but groan. You opened one eye to see who it was. "Omo! Oppa! Are you okay?" You moved behind the swing and kneeled down to face Sunggyu.
 
He tried to hid his groaning by laughing. "Yah June, you're a really strong girl aren't you." He said trying to get up.
 
"Mihane." You helped him up. "It's just it's really dark out and who knows who's out there right?"
 
He laughed and nodded. "I guess it is my fault. I kind of did sneak up behind you." He admitted and scratched his head awkwardly.
 
You laughed and sat down on the swing. He took the swing next to you and both of you started to swing. It was quiet and awkward, both of you were still really awkward with the whole friend thing.
 
You cleared your throat. "So, did anyone ask you to be their Valentine this year?" You asked.
 
"Well..Kind of." He admitted. "I actually got a lot more confessions this year then last year. I guess those first year girls don't all have a thing for L." 
 
You nodded your head. " I see and did you except any of them?" You asked curiously.
 
He shook he's head. "Nah, I'm Kim Sunggyu the Kingka of Woollim Acadamey. I can't just accept some pretty girls confession like that. It's not like she knows me at all, she only likes me for my looks and what she hears about me from other people. So, it's not true love." He explained. "Besides, their's no fun with just one girl. What would all the other girls say? I'd be off the market and I'd get less and less fangirls!"
 
You punched him in the arm playfully. "Yah, and for a second I thought you were actually deep. You're just another player like Woohyun, but worse!"
 
"Ah! Speaking of Woohyun." He pulled something out of his jacket. "Here." He handed you a dying rose.
 
You looked at it and back at him. "A dying rose? Is this your idea of romantic?" You asked him sarastically.
 
He laughed, "well when I took it from his room it wasn't like this. But when I got here some crazy girl thought I was some ert and attacked me. So now the rose has to pay for it." He explained.
 
You giggled, " Mihane! It's not like I knew it was you." You smiled and took the flower. "It may be dead, but it still is kind of pretty. Kind of."
 
"I'm glad you liked it." He smiled.
 
"But why did Woohyun remind you of this?" You asked. "Wait! Let me guess... This is one of his flowers isn't it. You took it from his room when he wasn't their, but he probably won't notice since he has like a dozen piles of roses in his room."
 
He snapped his fingers. "Bingo!" He exclaimed.
 
You examined the flower, "Poor thing probably dying due to lack of sunlight and water!" You pouted.
 
Your pout made Sunggyu go crazy. He had never seen any girl pout as you as you before. You beautiful light pink lips were perking out made his want to connect his lips with you. *Control yourself Kim. Don't make the same mistake you did before.* He took a deep breath in and out.
 
"Why does Woohyun have that many roses anyway?" You asked. "Oh Wait, he's giving them out to random girls again isn't he."
 
Sunggyu started clapping. "Wow June, you are on the dot today!" He laughed.
 
You took a little bow. "Thank you thank you! But really, why does Woohyun do all this anyways? Does he think he can get a girl like this?" You asked while playing with the flower.
 
"Well.." Sunggyu took a pause. "It's kind of a long story, but lets just say it's probably his family to blame." He admitted.
 
You looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" 
 
"Well, Woohyun doesn't know how to be himself..Well actually he's afraid to be himself." He explained. "Did you know Woohyun has a brother?" He asked.
 
You shook your head.
 
He smirked. "Neither did we until a while ago. He's brother is around his age and is his worst enemy. Woohyun didn't always hate his brother, but with the help of his parents he's learned how to hate him. " He took a deep breath and looked to the sky. "Woohyun's parents never really like Woohyun, they idolized he's brother. Whatever Woohyun would do he's brother would do it much better, or that's what he's parents would say. Whatever he did never pleased his parents he would either dissapoint them or they would never notice. Sometimes Woohyun would try to chat or start conversations with his parents, but they would ignoring him or focus on his brother. Soon his parents had gotten annoyed with Woohyun and decided enough was enough. So when Woohyun was at school they packed all their stuff and just left. When Woohyun came home he found a note saying 'Goodbye, for good.' And that was the last thing his parents had said or written to him. So now he's afraid to be himself because he thinks he'd be an annoyance to people and they'd end up leaving him." 
 
You nodded. "But why did he decide on the whole player thing?"
 
He shrugged. "I'm not sure myself, I don't think Woohyun is a player. I just think he loses intrest fast and doesn't realize it. I think he might like being a player because he know no one will be able to leave him if he leaves them first, even if it's an accident."
 
You frowned. You would of never imagined happy, greasy Woohyun would actually have such a horrible past. It wasn't fair for his parents to just abandon him and you knew it wasn't fair that you had judge him so carelessy without knowing the truth. "Poor thing. Does he ever think about he's parents and brother?" You asked.
 
He shook his head. "No, I think he's taught himself to forget about them. Maybe once in a while he thinks about it, but other then those times those people are just strangers to him." He explained. "We found Woohyun when a group of guys had ganged up on him in the ally. He had 'accidentally' went to the wrong table when he came back from the bath room and ended up sitting with someones girlfriend and was going to pay that night. After taking him into our group, it took him a really, really long time to open up to us and just be himself, but we understood why." 
 
You nodded. "I never thought Woohyun would of came from this. I know it's bad to pity people, but I can't help it." You looked down and rubbed your arms.
 
He smirked and placed his jacket around your arms. "It's okay, we all pityed him at first, but as soon as we got to know him better we learned that he grew stronger from it. We all do. All we can do is he learned what not to do and not repeat the actions he's parents did." 
 
You nodded and looked up. You and Sunggyu were face to face, eye to eye. You lips were just a few centiemeters away from each other. Both of you gulped and stayed like that.
 
"So, did your boyfriend get you any roses this year?" He broke the silence.
 
You slowly shook your head. "No..I don't like roses anyway. I like mugunghwa's, but I would be happy enough to get even a dead rose." 
 
"He..Didn't get you anything?" He asked still facing you.
 
You shook your head never leaving his eyes. "I guess he was just to busy to get me anything." Tears were forming in your eyes. You knew that if Chunji had to cancel anything with you it would probably be really important. It was just the taught of Chunji not being with you this day, all the happy couples you saw at the cafe, all the flowers they got and you getting nothing made you sad.
 
Sunggyu looked into your eyes. "Well he's really stupid. What kind of boyfriend wouldn't even get you a dead rose? I don't give a damn if he was busy, how could he not get you anything? Doesn't he love you?"
 
Love. *Does he still love me?* You shook your head. *Yes. Chunji loves me, he said he's love me forever. But why does it feel like he doesn't anymore.* A tear slipped through you eye without you noticing. You were to busy trying to think about if Chunji really loved you as much as you loved him.
 
Sunggyu wiped the tear with his thumb. You looked down to where his hand was. After wiping your tear he kept his hand placed on your cheek. "Beautiful girls aren't allowed to cry." He smiled.
________________________________________________________________________________
 
"We kissed over and over again! At first it was just because I had icecream on my lips, but after the first kiss she just couldn't stop!" Daehyun bragged.
 
The rest of the boys were sitting on the couch, unamused with Daehyun's story. "Hyung, you've told us the same story 50 times already. We probably didn't even need to hear it since we witnessed you make out in the front of our house!" Zelo complained.
 
"I couldn't help it! Her lips were so soft and they felt so nice on my lips. If I had to describe her lips in one word it would be-"
 
"Amazing, wonderful, lusicous,out of this world etc. Yah, we get it already. Stop bragging about your date and leave us lonely people alone." Yongguk nagged.
 
Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. Himchan got up and push Daehyun towards the door. "I swear if it's your little girlfriend again I'm going to kick you out all night. I'm not letting the poor innocent maknae's witness you two lip locking outside our home. They get enough of that with June and Chunji, I don't want them to feel like this at their own home." Himchan explained.
 
"Fine, if it is her then we're going to have a blast tonight!" He yelled.
 
The knocking got even louder and faster. Daehyun looked at the mirror that was placed across the hall. He fixed his hair a bit and took in a deep breath. He quickly opened the door, but soon dissapointed. "Oh, it's just you." He said with no emotion.
 
"What? Were you expecting someone else? Like the pizza boy?" Chunji laughed.
 
Daehyun crossed his arm. "Ha ha, very funny Chunji. But our pizza boy doesn't deliver after hours, so we call another pizza boy. And he came by already." He explained.
 
"Yeah, yeah whatever. I just wanted to know if June is here? I stopped by the cafe and saw it was closed, so I swung by her place and all the nights were off. I hopped through the window and nobody was home, so I asume she'd be here." 
 
"Are you a monkey? Still climbing up walls and into peoples homes, you know if you weren't June's boyfriend I would of reported you by now." He explained.
 
Chunji smirked. "Well if you weren't June's friend, you'd be in the hospital by now." He threatened.
 
Daehyun nodded, "and that's why I like you. But I'm sorry to say she's not here. She said she was hanging out with a few of her friends from TOP Academy. She said that they needed help with their homework and she offered." 
 
Chunji looked shocked. "Friends? Girls at our school hated June, without us June would of been bullied to death." He explained.
 
Daehyun's eyes opened wide. "But if she's not with her 'friends' and if she's not with us and if she's not with you who is she with?"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Did you just call me beautiful? No one except Chunji has ever called me beautiful before." You explained.
 
"Well, everyone else is either blind or stupid. Because you June are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I know we're just friends, but I have to be honest June. I can't stop thinking about you, everytime I see you I try to stop myself from planting my lips upon yours."
 
You stayed silent, not knowing what to say.
 
"June I think I'm going crazy right now. Our lips are just centimeters apart and all I'm thinking about is how they would feel against mine. My mind tells be to back away, but something else is telling me to move in closer."
 
You looked at him. "Then why don't you? Why don't you do what you want to do the most?"
 
"Because, if I do I'm scared I'd make it worse. Our friendship is awkward enough June I ruin it again. You don't understand how much I want to do it June, but I just can't risk our friendship." He admitted.
 
"Just do it."
 
He looked at you stunned. "But..But what if you hate me? What if this ends the friendship I wanted to bad?"
 
"Well have to find out won't we?"
 
With that he placed his lips against yours. You didn't realize that you were kissing him back. You didn't understand all these feelings you were getting. Your body felt satisfied that someone wanted you, someone wanted to be with you today. You felt just like you did on that Christmas night, except you didn't feel guilty. You felt that you deserved this, at least you deserved it for now. All you wanted was to feel loved on this day, now just to feel it but to be proven you were loved and right now you felt it.
 
Sunggyu was surprised that you hadn't pulled away nor slap him. But he didn't want to ruin this moment he'd probably never have again. He had never felt this good to kiss someone, there was something about you he didn't understand, but it was so drawing. It was something that he couldn't stand away from, something he needs and must have.
 
He deepened the kiss and leaned even closer to you. You were still sitting on the swing, but you were slowly slipping off. You didn't care though, your arms were around Sunggyu's and he's were around you. Knowing if you were to slip off the seat he would be there to catch you.
 
Chunji dropped the bouquet of mugunghwa's he got for you. He had worked so hard to get them for you and to be able to spend time with you today. Even though he had something important going on all he could think about today was you. Which made him hurt even more since the girl he couldn't stop thinking about was kissing the guy he wanted to get rid of. He's heart hurt and his body was filled with anger. *How could she do this to me? I thought she loved me! She said she'd love me forever, but this...This doesn't look like forever.* 
 
Before you or Sunggyu could notice Chunji he ran as fast as he could as far as he could. Tears were spilling out of his eyes, the image of you and Sunggyu kissing was stuck in his head forever. He stopped running when he came to an alley. A group of 7 guys came out. Chunji didn't notice them and kept walking. 
 
"Yah!" The leader called. "Who do you think you are walking on our turf?"
 
Chunji turned around and said nothing. He's fist clentched as they came closer.
 
"Yah! Are you deaf or something? Did you not hear what Zico said? What are you doing here!?" A guy with a deeper voice asked.
 
Chunji was silent. He tried to control his anger, but they were making it worse.
 
"Shut up P.O I got this." He yelled to his friend then turned to Chunji. "I'm going to ask you this one more time. Who do you think you are wa-"
 
Before he could finish his sentence a fist went flying to his face. Chunji couldn't take it anymore, what better way to release his anger then to release it on a tough gang? All Chunji thought about while he fought was you and Sunggyu together, which made him even more anger. *Happy Valentines Day June. You can spend Valentines Day your way and I can spend it my way this year.*
 
 
Aw poor Chunji ;_; It's okay oppa you don't need June you have me!! Kekeke did you guys like this chapter? I tried to make it as sad as I could but I can't write sad stuff...That's why I'll never be able to write an angst... The ending was kinda y...I didn't know how to end it, I just wanted Chunji to say somthing sad.. But I failed once again -.- But I still hope you liked that chapter^^ See now you guys know why Woohyun acts that way.. Sad isn't it? What kind of parent would treat their son like that?? 
 
BTW I wrote half of the chapter yesterday and the other half today^^ I knew I wasn't going to finish it yesterday that why I promised I'd post another chapter either yesterday or today.. I wasn't going to post a chapter today because I have homework and I'm a lazy bum bum  but I did it^^ You should be proud~ it took me like FOREVER to post this..My dog kept stepping on my laptop and for some reason he's always step exactly on the esc button!! So I'd have to start ALL over again!!! But I did it just for my flawless reader ^_^
 
Also..DID YOU SEE YESTERDAY'S TEASER OF NO.1?!?! CAPS ARMS!!! ASDFGHJKL; -DIES- And he took off the weave!! THANK GOODNESS!! He looks so much more y without it! Damn he looks good in black! And Changjo.... WHAT KIND OF MAKNAE ARE YOU?!?! SHOWING OFF YOUR CHEST LIKE YOU AREN'T INNOCENT!! Thank you for teaseing me -.- L.Joe... ASDFGHJKL; I LOVE YOU BLOND AND RED HAIRRRR!!!!! PLEASE STAPH TO MANY FEELSSS!!!
 
After posting this I think I'm going to watch the second teaser with Chunji, Ricky and Neil, then after watching it I think I'm going to die with all the feels..Then come back to life to watch it another 54684949846 times^^ Wish me luck!