Sungyeol's little Min Ra

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

Sunggyu had dragged you all the way to the Infinite hang out. You saw Sungyeol waiting outside for him with a worried expression on his face. He turned around and sighed in relief.

"Hyung! Thank goodness you came!" He exclaimed. 

Sunggyu smiled. "Anytime!" He patted his head. "Now hurry up and get the car, we have quite a long drive."

Sungyeol nodded and ran to get the car.

You finally came to your senses and pulled your arm away from Sunggyu's grip. He turned to you in surprised. 

You crossed your arms together. "Why did you bring me here?" You asked in attitude. 

He grinned and poked your face. "It's not like you didn't refuse to come here." 

You were about to say something, but you kept quiet. He was right, you actually let him drag you here. "Where are you going?" You asked avoiding his last comment.

"We're going to Gyeonggi-do. It's just a few miles from Seoul. We're going to visit Sungyeol's little sister Lee Min Ra." He explained. "His neighboor called saying she has a really high fever. Sungyeol's really worried, so he wants me to come along with him."

You nodded you head. "But why am I here again?"

"You followed me didn't you?" He smirked.

"Correction. You dragged me here." 

"Who didn't stop me!?" He smirked again.

Sungyeol came out with the car. He got out and found you standing there. "Oh June-sshi is coming too?" He asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu looked at you, "well are you?" He asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You sat in the back seat, while Sungyeol drove and Sunggyu sad in the front beside him. It was a really silent, until Sunggyu spoke.

"So June, like I was saying before. Where did you go today? I came over and nobody was home." He asked.

"How do you know where I live?" He asked again.

He smiled, "I asked first." 

"Well, I asked second. And I think my question is more important then your question." You shot back at him.

He scratched his neck. "Well, I kinda followed you home one day...BUT DON'T BE SCARED IT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I SWEAR!" 

Sungyeol nodded. "Yeah, that was the first and last time we followed you."

Sunggyu facepalmed himself. "You weren't suppose to tell her we ALL followed her" He whispered to Sungyeol.

Sunyeol covered his mouth and let out an embarassed laugh. "Opssy."

You sat there shocked about what you just herd. *They all followed me home? When was this? I haven't talked to any of them for about 5 months...* 

"Well, back to my question." Sunggyu reminded, trying to change the subject. "Where did you go?"

You kept quiet. You didn't want to explain anything to him.

Sunggyu looked through the review mirror, and noticed your eyes were avoiding his. "Yah! I answered your question, now answer mine!" He demanded.

You glared at him. "I had the right to ask you that question. You have no right to ask me that." 

"YAH! I answered your question, just answer my simple question." He forced. 

"NO! I don't have any reason too." 

"Um, I think it's fair. Since I answered your question truthfully!" 

"Not really. You said YOU followed me home. Not you ALL followed me home."

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

"IT WAS MY PARENT DEATH ANNIVERSARY, SO TEEN TOP, BAP AND I WENT TO GO VISIT THEM AT THE CEMETARY ARASO!!" You yelled at him.

Sunggyu's eyes opened wide. He had idea you were going to tell him that. Even Sungyeol was shocked, but he couldn't look back at you since he was driving.

You let out a huge sigh. "When I was 10, my parent went to go visit my grandparents in Japan. When they were returning to Korea, the plane never made it back." You stopped for a moment to hold in your tears. "The plan had crashed, with no survivors."

Sunggyu was about to say something, but just turned back to face the front. He was to ashamed to ask any questions, so he sad there quiet.

A tear had escaped you eye. You hope that they hadn't noticed and wiped it away. You leaned against the window and looked up at the sun set.

You sighed and looked for your phone. You suddenly remembered right after you hung up on Sunggyu, you had left your phone on your desk top. You hit your head in frustration. *Pabo! Chunji probably is freaking out. Wondering why I'm not answering any of his calls.* 

You were thinking about asking Sunggyu or Sungyeol for their phones to call him, but that could lead into more trouble. With Chunji's temper and Sungyeols big mouth. You couldn't risk it. You sighed again and leaned against your seat. *Please, please, please assume I'm sleeping!!*

_________________________________________________________________________________________

You walked up the scary stairwell into Sungyeols appartment. The apparetment looked old and run out. There were a lot of scary looking people. 

"Yah! Sunggyu!" You whispered loadly while walking up the stairs.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Don't you think this place doesn't really look safe. Especially for a little girl to be living here?" You asked while staring at a guy with a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of whisky in his other hand. He looked at you with a smirk on his face and took a long sip from the bottle.

Sunggyu looked at you and shrugged. "It either here, or the streets."

Sungyeol stopped at one of the rooms and opened the door. You walked in after Sunggyu and saw a little girl lying on the floor with a blanket on top of her. And another girl a little older then you sitting next to her.

Sungyeol quickly rushed over to the little girl. "Eun Bi! Is she alright?" He asked the older girl.

She nodded. "She's fine. Just a little fever." She explained.

He sighed in relief. He touched her warm forehead and smiled. "Get better soon Min Ra." He whispered strocking her forehead.

Eun Bi finally noticed Sunggyu and you standing awkwardly at the door. "Sunggyu! Who's your friend?" She asked surprised.

"This is Park Ahn June." He introduced you.

You smiled and bowed. " Annyeonghaseyo!" 

She smiled and bowed as well. "Annyeo. I'm Eun Bi, I'm Sungyeol's little sisters neighboor and babysitter." She greeted.

Min Ra groaned and slowly opened her eyes. "Unnie?" She said softly. "Wae do you keep petting my forehead? It's getting uncomfortable."

Eun Bi giggled. "Min Ra, it's not me. It's your oppa."

"But oppa's in Seoul. With the rest of the Infinite oppas."

"Pabo! I'm right here." He said smiling.

She suddenly shot up straight. "OPPA!?" She said surprised. Then looked at Eun Bi. "Unnie! I told you not to tell oppa I was sick."

Sungyeol poked her head. "Yah! Waeyo?" 

She scratched her head. "Because, I didn't want you to worry about me like you ALWAYS do."She said rolling her eyes.

"Yah, if I don't worry about my little dongsaeng, who will?" He asked.

"Unnie will!" She pointed out.

He poked her head again. "As much as you like it when Eun Bi worries about you, I want to worry about my own little sister sometimes too." He patted her head. 

She smiled at saw you and Sunggyu. "Sunggyu oppa! Is this another one of your 'girls' oppa tells me about?"

"WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT SUNGYEOL!" Sunggyu yelled.

Sungyeol and Eun Bi both started laughing at Sunggyu. While you burried your face in your hands in embarassment. *Remind me again why I decided to come along?*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

As Sungyeol and Sunggyu were talking to Min Ra, you and Eun Bi were talking on the other side of the room.

"So Ahn June. How long have you been dating Sunggyu?" Eun Bi asked.

"You can just call me June. And Sunggyu and I are NOT dating." You assured her. 

"Really? Then why did he bring you along? He's never brought any girl here before. I just thought you were special." 

"I was dragged along, kinda. But I assure you we are NOT dating. We're not even friend, we're more like classmates." You explained.

"Oh, so that's how you know Sungyeol."

You nodded. "Yeah, the man sure has a big mouth."

She giggled. "You're right." She looked at him with a big smile on her face.

You looked at her and knew what she was thinking. "Do you..Like Sungyeol by any chance?" 

She looked down and smiled. "That obvious?"

You nodded. "Very." 

"That's what Min Ra says too. She says everytime Sungyeol is around me I start smiling like an idiot." She scratched her neck.

"Aw! Since when did you start liking him?" You asked.

She grinned, "I think it was the first time he talked to me." He said tapping her finger on her chin. "I remember being a little shocked and creeped out that Sungyeol and Min Ra were moving in here. Especially since Min Ra was so young, to be moving into this kind of enviorment." She shivered. "Anyways,it was about 11:30 pm. I was getting ready for work until I herd a banging on the door. Sungyeol was holding Min Ra in his arms crying in fear. He told me that she was throwing up none stop and he didn't know what was going on. He couldn't afford to send her to the hospital, so I was his only option. He had seen me come in and out and knew I was the only person he could trust, so he brought her to me." She explained.

You looked shocked. "What was wrong with her?"

She laughed. "Food posioning." She explained. "Sungyeol had 'attempted' to make Min Ra kimchi, but since the electricity here is REALLY bad the kimchi got spoiled. And well, she ate it before he got home from work." You laughed along with her. "Well, after treating her, I ended up not going to work that day. Sungyeol was so greatful for my help it made me feel good. He had told me the reason why him and Min Ra moved in here together."

"Why?" You asked.

"About 4 years ago,he was coming home from school one day and found out that his parents had died. The police were still unsure about how it happened. So with their parents insurence, the moved here. The only thing Sungyeol has is his little sister. They tried to forced Sungyeol to send Min Ra to an orphanage, but he just couldn't do it. Min Ra is the only family he has left. Without her, he just couldn't live anymore. I guess you can say he treats her like his daughter. They're really close, like SUPER close. But since Sungyeol works and goes to school in Seoul, it was hard for him to take care of Min Ra. So he begged me into taking care of her." She explained. "I felt so touched when he begged me. He trusted me so much to take care of her. I'm not a very good person though." She admitted. "I left my own home and tried to pursue my dream to become an actress, but I failed all my auditions, and now I'm a waitress at a bar full of scums and erts. I can't go home because my parents told me if I left, they wouldn't want me back." She said. "I thought family, 'who needs them, if they don't need me?' But seeing the way Sungyeol cared and protected Min Ra with his life. It just touched my heart, trusting a total stranger like me, to take care of probably the most valuble things in his life. It's just unexplainable." She sighed.

You looked to Sungyeol, he was laughing beside his sick little sister. With one of the biggest smiles he's ever had on his face. It made you feel so happy, a dork like him was actually a careing, loving guy. "Do you think he likes you back?"

She shook her head. "No, but that's okay." She smiled. "He's giving all his love to Min Ra right now, but I can give him my love in return."

You smiled at Eun Bi. *If only Sungyeol could realize what you're doing for him. I know he'd be thankful.*

_________________________________________________________________________________

You bowed to Eun Bi and Min Ra. As you all said your goodbyes you headed straight to the car.

"Yah Sungyeol!" You called out.

He turned around. "Yes Juney~~"

You walked up to him and gave him a hug. 

Him and Sunggyu looked at you shocked. "Juney..What are you-"

"Just shut up." You told him. "This is the first and last time I'm going to hug you. So you better embrace it while you can." You hugged him tighter. "If only I had someone in my family like you. I'd be greatful all my life." You whispered to him.

Sungyeol smiled at your words, and hugged you back. 

Sunggyu was staring at both of you, filled with jealousy. *Why is she hugging him? What is he hugging her back?!?!* Without a second thought, Sunggyu pulled your arm away from Sungyeol. "Yah, enough I want to go home!" He complained and brought you to the car. 

He opened the door and waited for you to go in. Once you did, he closed the door and glared at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol knew he was jealous and smile wide in his face. "I think Miss Juney likes me hyung!" He bragged.

"Aish, just shut up and get in the car!" He complained.

"Wae? Jealous grandpa? She likes younger men, not old guys like you~"

"You shouldn't talk! I'm only 3 months older then you!"  He shot back.

"Whatever! You're just jealous~" He sung as he opened the car door.

"Am not!" He defended. *Okay, maybe just a little.*

 

 

Hi Hi^^ Happy for another update? I was suppose to do a double update yesterday....but I got lazy (^.^") Anyway..There's just some stuff I wan't to clear up for readers that are a bit confused..I'm aware that Dongwoo is the only member in Infinite that has a licence, but lets "pretend" Sungyeol and Sunggyu have one too! Also, when I said Sunggyu was 3 months older then Sungyeol..Lets "pretend" that the age diffence is only by months..The the number of year difference it is it magicly transformed into months..Same with Teen Top, the age thing and the driving thing

The only group that is the same is BAP. They are the same age as they are in real life, and driving too.. Mihane Bang Yongguk^^ Maybe in the next fanfic you can drive (\^.^/) Araso..That's it^^ Thanks for reading~~~~~~~