Friends?

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You quietly closed the door behined you. "I can't believe I'm doing this." You mumbled to yourself.

"Neither can I!" A voice in the house called.

You jumped at the sound of the voice. You slowly turned around and realized where it came from, Myungsoo. Myungsoo, mostly known as L was the cold ice prince in Woollim academy. Girls would fall for him just like that. He was smart, athletic, musical talented etc. You would of fallen for him as well since he was a super good looking guy, it was just that he's personality was super ugly. He was rude, obnoxious, concetied etc. You never understood why girls wanted to be with him, he would just use them to buy him lunch and then forget they ever exsisted. They were just probably blinded by his drop dead gorgeous looks.

You shook your head to forget about the thought. You looked around the dark hang out. It looked the same as always, just the feeling was different. Stepping into here brought you the chills and memories of what happened that Christmas night. You sighed. *This was a bad, bad idea.* You thought.

"What? Regret coming here already?" He asked.

You looked up at him, he started to make his way towards you. Your heart started to race. *Omo! He's so good looking!* 

He chucked, "I know I am."

You looked at him shocked. *What?! How'd he know? Can he read my thoughts?*

"No, but I can read you facial expressions. Everything you're saying in your head is pretty much written on you face." He smiled as he poked your cheek.

You took a step back and cleared your voice. "Um, L-sshi. I think it was the wrong decision on coming here." You admitted. "You see, I thought I could come here and just straighten things out with Sunggyu, but I dont think I can do it."

"Oh well." He shrugged and walked back to the kitchen. "But I don't think you should be telling me that." He said as he opened the fridge. He pulled out a water bottle and took a long sip. "I don't really care what you do. It's they probably won't allow you to change your mind." He said pointing to the front door.

You bit your bottom lip. You forgot all about the other Infinite members. If you walked out without talking to Sunggyu, the would probably drag you back in until you got the job done. You scratched you head, thinking of another way to get out. "Um, L." You said awkwardly.

He looked up at you. "Yeah."

You tapped your index fingers together and looked down. "Do you..Happen to have a back door so I can escape from them?" 

L smiled and nodded. "Yeah right over there." He pointed to a closed door. He quietly walked up to it and waved his hand calling you over. He quickly unlocked it and turned the nob slowly. "Just go through here. Be very quiet though, they may be all the way over there, but Dongwoo has amazing hearing. Good luck!" 

You smiled and bowed. "Thank you L-sshi." You said and made your way through the door.

You sighed in relif. *Thank goodness I don't have to deal with Sunggyu or the rest of the Infinite members. And best of all I won't be late for my next class.* You turned around and noticed a bed infront of you. You looked around and noticed that you weren't outside, but inside a room. You turned to the left and saw a figure looking outside a window. 

Suddenly you herd the door close loudly. Both you and the figure jumped at the noise. You turned to face the figure and your eyes opened wide.

The figures eyes opened wide as well. "June?" He called out.

"S-S-Sunggyu?!" You stuttered.  You quickly turned to the door and started knocking on it. "L! I think you showed me the wrong door. This isn't the back door, it's Sunggyu's room." You said knocking a little harder.

Sunggyu looked at you confused. "Uhm June. We don't have a back door." He pointed out.

Your eyes opened wider then before. *He.Tricked.Me!* You started to bang the door and wiggling the doornob. "Yah!! Yah!! Let me out! How dare you do something like this to me L! L!" You yelled.

All you heared was laughing from the other side. "Oh June." He said amused. "Just do what you were told to do and you'll be out soon enough." He instructed.

You banged even louder. "L! I'm not playing games, unlock the door now!" You demanded.

"I, ugh have a key." Sunggyu admitted.

You sighed in relif. "Thank goodness. Now hurry up and open the door please."

He nodded and made his way to the door. He went into his pocket, but found nothing but a candly wrapper. He went to all of his other pockets and found they were empty. "Where's my key?" He asked himself. He banged on the door, "L have you seen my key?" He asked.

"Yeah. I kind of noticed it lying around in your pocket, so I thought I might take just in case I need it later on." L explained.

Sunggyu and your face both fell. Now you two were both certainly trapped in his room. You gulped and slid down to the floor with your back against the wall. "I'm doomed!" 

Sunggyu scratched his neck. "Is it really that bad to be stuck in a room with me?" He asked awkwardly.

You hugged your knees. "No, I mean I'm going to miss my next class, which means my perfect attendance record is ruined." You laid your forehead on your knees.

He chuckled. "Once a nerd, always a nerd I guess." He said and sat on his bed.

________________________________________________________________________________________

It had been exactly one hour since you've both been stuck in Sunggyu's room. It has been exactly one hour you both had said a word to each other. You looked up and saw that Sunggyu was lying down on his bed now while you were still seated on the floor in the same position as before.

He sighed and sat up again. The silence was driving him crazy, he got up and banged on the door. "Yah L! You better open this door before I break it!" He threathened.

"Go ahead hyung! But don't complain to me when Sungjong comes screaming saying he can see you change." L said.

"Aish. Just open this door now!" He demanded bangging even harder then before.

"Hyung! We can't let you guys out until you and Juney talk." Sungyeol pointed out.

"Yeah hyung!" Sungjong joined in. "It's been a whole hour since we heard anything. I swear you both had been just sitting there staring at nothing." 

"Yah hyung!" Woohyun called. "If you're not doing anything naughty or imapproriate with June right? Cause I called her first!" He cried.

You got up and punched the door hard. "Yah Woohyung! How dare you think like that and what do you mean you called me first! You don't get to call me at all understand that!" You yelled. You and Sunggyu both looked at each other then looked away.

"Yah! Stop talking to us and start talking to each other already." Hoya complained. 

You sat back down and crossed your arms. "You Infinite friends are pretty annoying." You admitted.

Sunggyu sat back on the bed. "Yeah they sure are. I don't understand why I have pabo friends like them." You both chuckled.

Suddenly you heared and felt banging from the other side of the door. "Yah! Stop talking about us and start talking about each other, this is getting super boring! I skipped class for this? Boo!!" Dongwoo grumbled.

You looked at each other then quickly looked away. Both of you didn't even know where to start or what to say. Everything that came into your head seemed wrong and would make things more awkward.

You gulped. You decided that you had enough of the silence and decided to do what you came here for. As soon as you opened your mouth to talk Sunggyu's voice stopped you.

"June." He started. "I'm sorry for what I did..that night." He said awkwardly.

You started to blush, remembering his lips on yours. You hit yourself mentally, why were you blusing over the nightmare? It's not like you enjoyed it, or maybe you did.

"I know it was wrong of me to do. But the thing is..I kind of, sorta like you." He started turning red.

You looked down and felt butterflies form in your stomach. *This.. This isn't right! He's not suppose to like me and I'm not suppose to feel this way either. I threw all of those useless feelings away already. Why are they coming back?* You thought to yourself.

He cleared his throat. "I know you have a boyfriend and all, but I can't stop myself from liking you. I'm not asking you to like me as well, I'm just telling you to get it over with." He stated.

You slowly nodded. "It's. Okay.." You said quietly. "I. I didn't know you'd ever feel this way about me, but I am happy with my boyfriend and I would never want to leave or hurt him. I'm sorry I can't return your feelings." You apologized. "I'm also sorry for running out on you that night, after we- ugh you know." You looked down trying to hide you blush.

"Hide what! Yah! You can't just say stuff and cut off all the juciy parts Juney!" Sungyeol called from the door.

He was hushed by a lot of "shhing" and "Shut up and listen."

Sunggyu ruffeled his hair. "Oh, and thanks for taking me back here after you found me on the road. I would of probably died there if you hadn't of found me." 

"Omo! I almost forgot about that!" You stood up and walked to Sunggyu. "How are your wounds doing? Sungjong told me that you haven't left your room since that day. They're probably infected by now!" You said nervously.

He smiled at your concered and shook his head. "Don't worry! They're fine." He assured. "I keep an extra first aid kit hidden in my room just incase of emergancy. When the kids are bored they decided to fight each other which invloves a lot of blood and bandages. I always get worried when someone actually does get hurt we won't be able to treat them." He explained.

"Yah hyung! It's not my fault the hyungs always play so ruff around me! I'm just the little maknae surrounded by vicious hyungs!" Sungjong whinned.

"Shut up maknae!" Woohyun complained and smacked the back of his head.

"Ow!" Sungjong cried and rubbed his head.

You bowed, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to finish treating them. It must of hurt trying to treat them by yourself." 

He shook his head, "No No it wasn't! I've done it plenty of times, it wasn't hard at all." He assured again.

You nodded and casually took a seat next to him on his bed. "Listen." You began. "Can we just forget about what happened that night. I've been feeling really guilty about what happened and I just want us to agree that it was a big mistake and none of it happened. Are you okay with that?" You asked full of hope.

"Only on one condition." He said putting up his pinky. "You promise to try and atleast be friends with me and the other Infinite members. I've been trying so hard to remember anything I've done that could hurt you, but I can't seem to find it. Just atleast try and help me out, I really want to try this friendship thing. Please?" He begged holding his pinky closer to you.

You hesistated a bit. Was it possible to befriend your boyfriends number one enemy? You sighed and interlocked pinky's with him. "Araso, we can be friends. Just friends."

 

 

 

 

 

Aw they're friends^^ Hi Hi guys~ I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long ;_: I was planning to upload a new chapter a few days ago, but it got deleted on my phone D: I write my stories on my phone and edit it on my laptop, but it suddenly dissapeared! But I hope you liked this one~ Thanks for subscribbing and commenting I really love knowing that people actually like my story^^ Also, I feel like I'm neglecting this story since I'm working super hard on my other story. But don't worry! I won't forget about my Chunji oppa and my Sunggyu oppa^^Thanks for reading again guys ^_^ Sarangehae~~