Merry Christmas

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

Once you came to your senses you pushed Sunggyu away from you. His small eyes opened wide when he had realized what he had done. He didn't mean to do it, but when he saw your lips just inches away from his, he couldn't stop himself.

You both sat there frozen, until you finally got up. "I think I have to go" 

He grabbe your wrist, "Don't, I- mihane." he slowly let go of your wrist. "I didn't mean-" 

"No, don't be sorry. I'm sorry, if I had left earlier then this wouldn't of happened." 

Right before Sunggyu could say another word the door slammed open.

"We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Chris-" Infinite had stopped singing when they noticed you both.

"Juney!" Sunyeol screamed. "It's been so long since we've seen each other! How've you been?" Just before Sungyeol could step in for a hug June ran out of the hang out.

Infinite stood there wondering what could of happened before they walked in. "Hyung." Sungjong started. "We werent interrupting anything right?" he asked.

Sunggyu kicked over the coffee table that stood in the middle of the living room down. He was furious, not because you left, but because he ruined the friendship you guys could of started. He was so filled with anger that he didn't even noticed that blood was still dripping out of his body.

The rest of Infinite were trying to calm him down and trying to heal his wounds.

"Hyung, how'd you end up getting so injured? Must of been a huge gang." Woohyun pointed out.

Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun's collar and looked straight into his eyes. "Next time you invite a girl out to dinner, don't just walk out right when you see some other . If you ever do that again I will not only bring them to you, but help along with the beating." He released Woohyun and made his way to his room.
 
Hoya looked over at Woohyun. "What ever girl he's talking about is probably related to some tough gang."
_____________________________
You sat there on your bed wrapped around in a blanket. It was exactly 5:00am and it was Christmas day. While everyone was either with their family or lover smiling, laughing, opening presents. You were here, sitting in your bed in the dark alone. Thinking and regretting your actions.
 
*I could of easily pushed him away from me. I could of easily smacked his face right off mine. I could of easily left when I intended to. But I didn't. I let this all happen to me.* You slowly touched your lips.These were the lips that Chunji couldnt keep away from, the lips that betrayed your loving boyfriend, the lips that touched his mortal enemy, the lips that were once owned was now spoiled.
 
You tried to wipe off the feeling of his lips. You wanted to erase what he did to you. You wanted to go back in time and prevent you two from ever kissing, but you couldn't.
 
You curled up into a ball and finally let your tears fall. You felt horrible, you betrayed the person that loved you the most. You couldn't stop yourself from Sunggyu's lips. You thought maybe the only reason you left him there kissing you was you felt less lonely. You felt like somebody wanted you this Christmas morning, unlike your boyfriend that had something more important to do. But the main thing was, you felt like you were loved. By someone you onced wanted to be loved by, but now things were different. You didn't want to love him and you didn't want him to love you. You didn't want any of it, you just wanted to die right there. To forget everything and to leave everything in the past.
 
Your thoughts were interrupted by a big thud noise. You looked up and saw a figure make his way to you. Your tears made the figure blurry, which made it hard for you to recognize who or what it was.
 
"Merry Christmas!" The figure said and gently kissed you on your forehead.
 
"Oppa?" You wiped your eyes and saw that the figure was none other then Chunji. The man that loved you to death, the man that would do anything for you, the man you betrayed.
 
"What's wrong baby? It's Christmas and you're here all alone crying? Did I really upset you when I said I couldn't be with you today?" 
 
*It hurts even more that my Christmas kiss wasn't with you today, but with your mortal enemy.* You thought. You wanted to tell Chunji what had happened. You wanted him to know how bad you felt, but you couldn't do it. It wouldn't just hurt him, but it would hurt you and who knows what kind of damage he could do to Sunggyu. 
 
You put your arms around his waist and put your head on his chest. His body heat warmed up your cold body and his soft beating heart calmed you down. You smiled, "Merry Christmas oppa. Sarangehae." you said gently and hugged him tighter.
 
He smiled and hugged you to."Nah doh, Sarangehae." He said and kissed your head.
 
With every kiss he did it hurt your heart even more. 
 
He finally released you and reached in his pocket. He took out a small box and held it out to you. "Here's your present."
 
You took it and gave it a little shake. "What is it?" You asked curiously.
 
Chunji smiled and poked your forehead. "Pabo. You've got to open it first."
 
You rubbed your forehead and glared at Chunji. You slowly tore the wrapping paper and opened the box. There a necklace laid,with the word Angel. And at both ends of the word were little angel wings. "It's beautiful!" You exclaimed and looked at him.
 
He smiled, and slowly took the necklace out of the boxed shaped present and placed it around your neck. "To my one and only Angel." He said softly.
 
You smiled and looked up at him. "Gomawo." 
 
He smiled and opened up his hand. 
 
You looked at him confused. He pointed to the palm of his hand. "Uhm. Where's my present?" 
 
You opened your eyes wide. "Oh mihane, I almost forgot!" You leaped out of your bed and opened a little drawer on your table. You grabbed a medium size boxed shapes present and went back to your bed.
 
"Here you go oppa. Merry Christmas!" You said and handed him the box.
 
He grabbed it eagerly and tore the wrapping paper. He looked at you with dead eyes. "Really June?" 
 
You smiled, "You like it?" you asked batting your eyes at him.
 
He held up the box to your face. "You got me. A box of bandages?"
 
You nodded. "Well, since you always take care of me I wanted to return the favour and take care of you." 
 
"Uh. I would say I like it.. But then I'd be lying." He admitted.
 
You giggled, "Oppa! You didn't even open it yet! There are so many different colours and sizes! I organized it more then 50 times for you to like it!" You whined.
 
"Araso! I'll open it, but I'm warning you and your feelings June. I won't really be all excited it there are bandages." He said.
 
As he opened the box, he was expecting to see a bunch of colourful bandages, but instead he found a little bear dressed in a tux. He picked it up and looked and held onto the little chain on the top. "What's this?" He asked curiously.
 
You scratched your neck, "well when we went shopping last week I noticed you staring at it and well, I thought you might want one for your phone. You know, like all those cheesy couples with the little matching teddy bear chains on their phones. I thought maybe you like one too, since you are pretty cheesy and it's cute just like you." You pinched his cheek.
 
"Yah, I'm not cheesy... Am I?" He asked awkwardly.
 
You giggles and embraced him, "Oh yes, you are super cheesy, but I like cheesy guys." 
 
He smiled and hugged you back. "Gomawo. I actually really like it. Probably more then the bandages." He kissed your forehead, "Merry Christmas June."
 
You smiled, "Merry Christmas Oppa." You replied. You could feel your heart stinging in pain. This was wrong, you knew it was wrong to hide it, but wasn't it better for him not to know?
 
Suddenly, your door slammed open. "June! June!! Did you see outside it's snow-" Zelo turned over and saw Chunji and you embracing each other.
 
"AH!!! MY....PURE...INNOCENT...SOOOUUUULLLLLL!!!!" He cried, and dramatically dropped over the floor. 
 
"Zelo! What's wro-" Jongup slowly turned over to and saw Chunji and you. He quickly covered his eyes, "IF I DON'T SEE IT IT'S NOT REAL! IF I DON'T SEE IT IT'S NOT REAL!" He continuously chanted.
 
You let go of Chunji and facepalmed yourself. *Every single time Chunji and I are here, these morons always ruin the moment.* You thought to yourself.
 
Chunji patted your head, you looked up at him. He smiled at you, " Are you okay?" He mouthed.
 
You smiled and nodded. *Once I get these idiots out of my room, I'll be better then okay.* You got up and made your way to Zelo, who was still on the floor crying about his 'innocence'.
 
You took a deep breath in and yelled. "YAH!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER!?!?" 
 
Zelo quickly got up and bowed, "M-m-mi-hane...I..g-g-got e-ex--cc-ecitrd...Snow.." He pointed to the window.
 
"Aish.." You gave him a little hit on his arm. "I don't care if there's even a FIRE outside, do not. I repeat DO NOT open my door unless you KNOCK first! ARASOOO!!!"
 
Zelo jumped and hid behind Jongup. Jongup gulped and turned to you. "And YOU!! Don't you just follow your dongsaeng in like that! You and giving him a BAD example. Don't just walk in, you should be ashamed! I don't care if you're just a few months older then him. YOU'RE HIS HYUNG SO BE A GOOD EXAMPLE!!!" You yelled to him.
 
"YES MA'M!" He saluted and quickly made his way out of your room along with Zelo.
 
You sighed and looked out the window. Just like Zelo had pointed out, it was going to be a white Christmas after all. 
 
Chunji got up and put his jacket around your shoulder, and wrapped his arms around you. "Are you sure you're their dongsaeng? You seem more like the noona." 
 
You giggled. "Maybe they should start acting like better Oppa's." 
 
You heard the door creak open. "Merry Christmas June!! Merry Christmas Chunji!!" You herd BAP yell through the little crack.
 
You both turned around and smiled. "Merry Christmas!" You both yelled back. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hi Hi!! I was just curious to know...Who do you want June to end up with in the end??? I already know who she's going to end up with, but I really want to know who you want her to end up with.... Chunji or Sunggyu?? Or do you want her to end up with someone else :P I want to know how many hearts I'm going to break when June ends up with __________ LOOL! Bye Bye! OH and HAPPY NEW YEARS~~~