Starting over?

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

He looked down at you. "Yes it's me. Kim Sunggyu." He said trying to get you annoyed.

You tried to say something else, but you didn't have enough energy. You coughed again. There was a sharp pain in your throat everytime you coughed. 

"Aish! For a nerd you're kind of a pabo. How can you go walking around at 11:30pm when you're sick?" He asked.

You ignored his question and kept quiet. You were embarassed not just because you didn't know you were sick, but the fact that you were sick and being carried in his arms.

Once you both got to the Infinite hide out he gently laid you on the broken couch. It reminded you when Chunji had brought you to the Teen Top hide out when you got hurt. It looked almost exactly like their hide out. Dark, small and really broken down. The only difference was there were a bunch of pictures on Infinite on the walls.

Suddenly Sunggyu came back and put a towel over your forehead. It was cold and wet, you moved your head to move it off. He growled. "Yah! Don't do that, just leave it there or you'll get worse." He ordered and put it back on your forehead.

You moved it off again. "And wae should I listen to you?" You asked.

He didn't answer, he picked it up and put it on your forehead.

You were getting annoyed, so you used all the energy you had and grabbed the towel off your forehead. "Yah! I asked you a que-" You stopped your words when you felt his hand grab yours.

"Just let me do this one nice thing araso! Without you throwing your stupidly smart combacks. Just this once Park Ahn June, just forget that I'm Kim Sunggyu and let me take care of you!" He grabbed the towel out of your hands and placed it on your forehead once again.

This time you didn't take it off your head. You were to shocked by what he had said to you. *What's wrong with him? Why is he so concered for me? Is this the real Kim Sunggyu?*  

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As time went on you had fallen asleep on the couch. Sunggyu had been watching over you, he went and changed your towel ever so often. When he saw you shiver he took off his uniform sweater and put it over your cold body. He only had a T- under, so he started to get cold.

He herd you groan and looked at you. You coughed and turned over and faced him. You were still asleep and your face was still really hot.

He sighed. *What should I do? We obviously don't have any medicine that I can give her?  Aish! What do I do?* 

Suddenly the door bursted open, the rest of Infinite came in. "Hyung! You should of seen what Woohyun di-" Dongwoo stopped when he saw you sleeping on the couch.

Hoya's eyes open wide. "Hyung! What is Chunji's girlfriend doing here?" He asked.

Sunggyu scratched his head. "Long story okay! Just..Do you guys have any medicine with you?"

They looked at him confused, "medicine? So you are sick hyung!" Sungyeol pointed out.

"Not me! Aish, just answer my question!"

The all looked at Dongwoo. He smiled. "How'd you guys know I'd have some?" He chuckled and took out the medicine in his bag.

You rush over to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Then he went over to you and froze. He only thought about getting you the medicine, not how he was going to make you take it.

Infinite looked at him confused. "Hyung? Aren't you going to wake her up?" Sungjong asked.

He just stood there frozen, unsure of how to wake you up. When suddenly Dongwoo and came and shook you. "Yah! Chunji's girl, wake up!"

You slowly got up and coughed. You extended your arm and patted Dongwoo's head. "Yah! Youngjae oppa! I told you to stop calling me that." 

Dongwoo looked at you then to Sunggyu. "Hyung! What's wrong with this girl? And who's Youngjae?" 

"Ah!" Hoya exclaimed. "He's one of the nerds I used to cheat off of last year.He's one of the BAP dorks." 

*BAP dorks? * You quickly opened your eyes and saw all of Infinite staring at you confused. It took you to a few seonds until you remembered where you were. You looked up at Dongwoo in an apologetic look. "MIHANE! I didn't mean to pat your head! I just thought you were someone else. Force of habit!" You coughed again.

Syunggyu slowly extended his arms and gave you the medicine. You were about to aurgue with him until you remembered what he said before. 

"Just let me do this one nice thing araso! Without your stupidly smart comebacks.Just this once Park Ahn June,just forget that I'm Kim Sunggyu and let me take care of you!"

You took the medicine and water from his hand and bowed in thanks. You swallowed the pill and drank the water. He was grateful that you took his generosity for once, instead of insulting him or asking him to leave you alone. He was starting to feel closer to you.

"So, you were the one that was sick all along?" Sungjong asked.

You shook your ahead. "Aniyo! I'm not sick, I just wasn't feeling good today." You explained.

L laughed. "Pabo. That's another way of saying you're sick." He poked your head. "Hyung, are you sure she's a nerd? Doesn't really sound like it."

"And she sure doesn't look like one." Woohyun said and gave you a wink.

You chuckled. "I, uh don't really get sick. So, I wouldn't really know if I was." You scratched your head awkwardly.

There was an awkward silence after. You were never really good at keeping conversation. 

Suddenly, you herd a certain song play. It was 10cm's It's so nice. That's when you realized it was Chunji's ringtone. You quickly looked around for you jaket. *If I don't answer Chunji will think something bad happened.Which means that something bad will happen to the BAP and Teen Top oppas.*

Sungyeol held a phone out in his hands. "Juney~~ It's your boyfriend! Want me to answer me?" He smirked.

"NO!" You jumped off the couch and ran to him.

He clicked the call button. "Hello-" You pushed him down. He fell back and threw the phone it the air.

You catched it and glared at him. You fixed your voice and answered it. "Hello?"

"YAH!! WHO'S THE GUY WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE?!?!?" Chunji yelled. You had to pull the phone away while he was scream. It sounded like he was on speaker.

"Me! Sungy-" You cut him off by kicking him in the stomach. He rolled around the floor in pain. 

"Oppa! Are you and Chango okay? I herd about his mother, is he okay?" You tried to change the subject.

"Haha! Very funny June. Really.. WHO'S THE GUY WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE?!?!" 

You looked at Sungyeol who was still rolling around on the floor. You were going to kick him again until you herd Chunji yelling through the phone. "PARK AHN JUNE! YOU BETTER TELL ME WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE BEFORE I COME SPEEDING IN MY CAR BACK FROM CHUNCHEON!!" 

"Aish!" You whispered. "YAH! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME DEAF IF YOU KEEP YELLING AT ME THROUGH THE PHONE!" You yelled back.

"WELL! MIHANE! I CAN'T HELP BUT WORRY IF MY GIRLFRIEND IS GOING OUT WITH SOME OTHER GUY, WHILE I'M FORCED TO TAKE THE MAKNAE BACK HERE!"  

"Yah! I herd that!!" Chango's voice said through the phone.

"OPPA! STOP YELLING AT ME!! AND APPOLOGIZE TO CHANGO OPPA! IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE WANTED TO VISIT HIS GANDFATHER IN CHUNCHEON!!"

Hoya and Dongwoo were both covering their ears. "Wow, such a sweet and loving couple don't you think?" Hoya asked Dongwoo sarcastically. 

"You bet!" Dongwoo added. "They got my vote for best couple of the year."

"AISH! WAY SHOULD I APPOLOGIZE! HE SHOULD APPOLOGIZE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GET HIS DAMN LICENCE AND DRIVE HIS STUPID OVER HERE!"

You scratched your head in frusteration. "OPPA! WAE ARE YOU ALWAYS SO ST-" You started to cough really badly.

Sunggyu looked in shock. He ran over to get you a glass of water. Once he got it he hopped over Sungyeol's body and gave you the glass.

Without any hesitation you took it and drank the whole glass down in one gulp. "Stubborn." You said instead of yelled.

There was a silence between you and Chunji. "Yah." Chunji finally said. "Are you okay? What was with the coughing?"

You crossed your arms. "Psh. So now you care about what's going on with me?"

"June." He said in a serious voice.

"I'm just not feeling well, that's all. So don't be calling up the Teen Top oppas and start threathening to hurt them! It's not there fault araso! I was just to stupid to look after myself!"

There was a long silence between Chunji and you. You were just about to say something until you herd Chango in the background. "Hyung! Are you..Crying?"

"Aish! Shut up will you!" Chunji replied.

You were shocked yet touched. "Oppa..Are you really crying?"

"No..okay..maybe..I don't know..Aish. I just feel like a bad boyfriend. My girlfriend is sick and I'm here in Chuncheon."

You smiled. "Oppa. Don't worry I'll be okay. Just don't cry anymore araso! Where did my bad boy boyfriend go?"

"Yeah hyung! Where did he go? I can't wait and ask the other hyungs where he went too!" Chango said laughing.

"June. Call me back in like 10 minutes, I have a murder to commit." He said.

You laughed. "Araso oppa! Good luck Chango oppa! Don't be hard with him oppa, he had a pretty long day."

"Yeah hyung! Listen to June. Wait! Don't - JUNE HELP!!" Chango yelled.

"Bye oppa!" You waved through the phone.

"Oh June! One more thing I gotta tell you!" Chunji said.

"What is it oppa?" You asked.

"Saranghae." He said sweetly.

You couldn't help but smile. You could never get used to him saying he loved you. Everytime he said it, it gave you butterflies.

"Saranghae, oppa." You said back and hung up the phone.

You were still smiling and you turned around, you saw all of Infinite staring at you. They had been eavesdropping on the whole conversation you had with Chunji. You ignored them, but then turned around to Sungyeol. You glared and him and he looked at you frightened.

You pointed to him. "Yah! Don't EVER answer my phone. Especially if my boyfriend calls." You got closer to him and whispered. " You think Chunji's the only one who knows how to give a good punch. Well, who do you think taught me how to as well." You smiled and moved away from him. "Araso!" 

He nodded rapidly and hid behind Woohyun. "Hyung..I'm so scared." He whispered.

Woohyun chuckled. "Pabo! You dug your own grave in this one." 

You looked at you phone. 1:30am. *Okay. Auntie has probably just left to go to the bar. If I sneak in now I won't have to explain myself to her.* 

You quickly grabbed your jaket. You turned around and bowed to them. "Um. Gomawo. For letting me stay here for a while." You got back up and tried to go through the door, when Sunggyu grabbed your wrist. You turned around to an emarassed Kim Sunggyu. 

He scratched the back of his neck. "Um, get better soon." He said shyly.

Dongwoo and Hoya snickered behind him.

You bowed infront of him to. "Gomawo, for taking care of me. And for picking me up off the street." You said awkwardly. 

There was an awkward atmosphere between you two. Usually it would be a tense, angry atmosphere, but it was different now. You didn't know what else to say, so you tried to slowly go on your way. 

"Wait!" He called.

You turned around. *What does he want now!?! I just want to go home before I get in trouble.*

He held out his hand. "Um. I feel like we got onto a bad start. I just wanted to ask if..You wanted to..Start um over?"

You looked at him confused. "Start over?" 

He nodded. "Yeah, like forget about what happened the past few days. And just start new."

You didn't know what to say. Or what to think. Kim Sunggyu and you starting over? How far starting over? Starting from when you transfered back to Woollim acadamey? Or from when he had ruined your life and her life to? Starting over, what does that even mean?