Please help us

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

 

A few moments before school....

 
Sungjong was banging on Sunggyu's door. "Hyung! Open up the door! It's the first day of school! Hyung!" He yelled, but still nothing.
 
Sunggyu had locked himself in his room all break. He did come out to eat and use the washroom, but he only left his room when he was certain the members werent home. Even when the members tried to communicate with him by calling or texting him, he would simply just ignore them.
 
"Hyung! Stop being a stubborn pabo and get out of your room!!" Sunjong kept yelling.
 
"Yah maknae! Hurry up, I can't be late for the first day. My teacher already gave me the warning on the last day! PALLI!!" Dongwoo complained.
 
"But we can't leave without hyung! It'll feel weird walking down the halls without him, he usually leads us." Sungjong explained. He sighed and sat down on the floor. "I wonder what happened that night. He wouldn't even let us treat his wounds, he's probably full of infections now" 
 
Hoya patted Sungyeol's shoulder. "There, there maknae. Hyung will be aright. Maybe we can ask June of she knows what happened that night." Hoya suggested.
 
"I have an idea!" Sungyeol said popping out of no where. "Why don't we just ask Juney if she knows what happened that night." He smiled and applauded himself.
 
"Yah, I just sai-" Sunyeol put his finger over Hoya's mouth before he could finish.
 
"Quiet hyung! The genius is talking." Sunyeol explained.
 
"But what if hyung tries to leave while we're out. I mean, he probably herd your whole idea since his room is right there!" Woohyun pointed to Sunggyu's door which Sungjong was leaning on.
 
Sunyeol tapped his chin. "That's true." he thought about it for a second and snapped his fingers."Idea!" He shouted. "Maybe one of us should skip school and keep an eye on Sunggyu to make sure he doesn't try to escape while we bring Juney." Sunyeol suggested.
 
"But which one of us is going to stay?! We all have to attend class or we'll end up failing the semester!" Dongwoo exclaimed.
 
Sunyeol waved his hands. "No biggie! I know the perfect person to watch over Sunggyu hyung. And I volunteer.. L!" 
 
L looked up confused. "Me? Wae?" he asked surprised.
 
"Three reasons. One. You're the smartest one in the group. Two. Your teachers love you.. Really, they are like those crazy fangirls. They won't mind if you miss, you've never gotten detention before, so they won't even mark you absent. And third.... I'm you're hyung! Now do as I say!" Sungyeol demanded.
 
"Araso, I'll stay. But, good luck trying to get that girl to talk to you. Those BAP nerds she hangs out with are pretty protective over her. I hope you have a good plan to bring her here." L explained.
 
Sungyeol rubbed his hands together. " Don't worry! I got it all planned out right now." He explained.
 
After a lot of questioning and answering they finally left for school. Leaving L and Sunggyu alone in the hangout.
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
L sat down on the broken couch for about 20 minutes. Then he got up, walked to the front door, opened it then closed it. Letting Sunggyu think that he had given up on the plan and left for school. 
 
Just like L's prediction, 3  seconds after he had slammed the door close Sunggyu had popped out of his room.
Sunggyu rubbed his stomach. "Thank goodness L left, I thought I was going to have to stay in my room all day." He said to himself.
 
"Now why would you have to do that hyung?" L asked.
 
Sunggyu jumped with surprise when he herd L speak. "Y-Yah! Why are you still here? I swear I herd the door close!" He pointed his shaky finger at L.
 
L smirked. * what a pabo. And I'm his dongsange.* He thought to himself and say back down in the couch. "Okay hyung. You can explain what you did to that girl and why you've been stuck in your room since Christmas."
 
Sunggyu sighed and accompanied L on the couch. "How'd you know it was about June?" 
 
L laughed. "Remember? I'm not a pabo like those fools. I actually know what love is. And just by looking at your face, I can easily tell that it didn't go so well for you." he explained.
 
Sunggyu nodded. L was always there for him. Even though he's one of the youngest he was the most intelligent and understanding. Sunggyu sighed and looked at his hands. " I kissed her. I kissed June that Christmas night, right before you guys came back from the club." He confessed.
 
L nodded. "That's why she was so anxious to get out of the place. She didn't understand what to feel." L mumbled to himself. He looked at Sunggyu."Why did you kiss her anyway hyung? You know she has a boyfriend. Even though he is your enemy, you know June doesn't like you that way."
 
Sunggyu ruffled his hair. "That's the thing L. I don't understand why I did it." he groaned in frustration. "I guess it was just the feel of the moment. The atmosphere between us was nice and calm, it was rare. She was just treating my wounds and that's when I noticed her lips were just inches away from me.. I just couldn't think I started to leaned in and BAM I kissed her." He explained.
 
L patted Sunggyu's shoulder. " for you hyung. You just kind of ruined any kind of friendship you had her." 
 
Sunggyu looked up at L shocked by his answer. "Uhm, isn't this the part where you try and give me advice?" He asked.
 
L chuckled, "I don't think I can for that. You just kind of messed up everything to the point where nothing you do can fix it.... Unless.." 
 
Sunggyu opened his eyes. "Unless what!" 
 
L got up from the couch and walked around the place. He was ignoring Sunggyu's question.
 
"Yah! Tell me what I can do!" Sunggyu begged.
 
L kept ignoring him and opened the fridge. "Hyung I'm hungry! The only reason I wanted to go to school was for those fangirls to offer to buy me lunch. Now I'm stuck here with you and an empty fridge." He complained.
 
Sunggyu got up from the couch and kicked a piece of garbage on the floor. "Aish! Whatever, it doesn't matter anyway. I never had a chance with June anyway." And with that Sunggyu locked himself in his room.
 
L smirked. He pulled out a little key from his pocket. He examined it through one eye. "Poor guy thinks he can lock himself in his room again. Little does he know I took his spare key he had in his pocket while he was venting over June." L said to himself quietly and placed the key in his pocket.
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
"So Juney! How did my chocolates taste anyway?" Woohyun asked over her shoulders.
 
"Oh..I don't remember... I think I dropped it while I was running back home." You thought.
 
Woohyun gasped. "How could you drop those! They were very expensive, I spent half of my paycheck over those things and this is how you thank me?! Ouch, my heart is hurt!" Woohyun said dramatically.
 
"Psh, why are you overreacting? You didn't even give those chocolates to me in the first place!" You shot back.
 
"Yah! Let's stop talking about Woohyun's stupid chocolates and talk about what happened to Sunggyu." Sungjong pointed out.
 
"Uhm... I think it's better if we keep talking about his stupid chocolates." You suggested.
 
"Yah! They are not stupid! They've gotten me a lot of dates and girls!" Woohyun stated.
 
"Really? Didn't you say you got those girls because of your greasy and cheesy pick up lines?" Dongwoo asked.
 
"Hyung told me he got them because they couldnt resist his manly charm!" Hoya added.
 
"Yah! It doesn't even matter, hyung doesn't even go on half of the dates he arranges. Once he sees the next best thing he just forgets about the last one." Sungjong explained.
 
"Really?" You asked shocked. "Why would you even arrange the date if you were going to attend?" 
 
Woohyun blushed and scratched his head. "Well.... I was going to attended , but I always end up forgetting and making other plans."
 
You facepalmed yourself. *This boy is really getting on my nerves! How could he just do that to any girl he wanted?!?* You thought to yourself.
 
"We're here!!" Sungyeol yelled.
 
You looked up and saw the familiar building. You gulped, everything from that night flashed through your mind. The laughing. The awkward yet relaxing atmosphere. But the one thing you could never forget about that night, the kiss.
 
You took a step back. "Uh, guys I don't think I thought this through enough." You said with a a shaky voice.
 
They all looked at you confused. "But Juney! You can't just give up now, you're already here!" Sungyeol whined.
 
You shook your head. Half of your brain knew that you had to fix things with Sunggyu, but the other half told you to run and get the heck out of there. You gulped. "I-I can't.." 
 
Sungjong looked up at you with pleading eyes. "Please June.. I don't like seeing Sunggyu hyung stay in his room all day. I miss his cheery happy smile and his small little eyes. I- I- I just want him happy again." Tears spilled down his eyes.
 
Hoya patted his back. "It's okay Sungjong. Even if June does decides not to help us, I know for sure that Sunggyu will forget about his problems and come out of his room. Don't cry!" 
 
Sungjong didn't listen and kept on crying. His breathing became heavier and heavier. He looked like a really big mess. "Please... June! Don't... Don't give up!! You're the only one... Our only hope!" He cried.
 
You bit the bottom of your lips. You hated seeing other people, what made it worse was he was crying because of you. Guilt built up in your heart and you gave up. You sighed and stepped towards the door. "Fine. Just tell me where he is." 
 
Sunyeol smiled and unlocked the door. "Just ask L and he'll show you the way!" 
 
You nodded and walked slowly inside.
 
Sungyeol closed the door and applauded Sungjong. "Good job maknae! For once you are actually useful!" 
 
Sungjong looked up and wiped his face. "You're lucky I'm a nice person. If I wasn't I wouldn't of cried this hard!" He explained.
 
Dongwoo gasped in amazement. "Yah Sungjong! How did you learn how to fake cry like that?! It looked so real I thought I was going to cry!" 
 
Sungjong shrugged. "Practice I guess. Yah hyung, hand me a tissue or something! My face is all wet from all that crying." He demanded.
 
 

Hi Hi^^ Um...I feel like this chapter is too short..Mihane! I've been so busy with school and exams are coming up! I know too many excuses -_- *Sigh* But I hope you like this update!! I was suppose to update last week..but I ended up only updating my other story...Check It out! It's called Ghostly Love! Staring Kai, Sehun and an OC Park Kyungmin^^ Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting! I hope I can update tomorrow! Either this story or my other stories~ I sarangehae you guys^^