Those 4 Words

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You ran up to B.A.P and gave them a big hug. "OPPAS!!" You cried. "You don't know how much I've missed you guys!"

They all hugged you back. "Yah June! Did you actually think we weren't going to visit you? What kind of oppas would we be if we didn't visit you?" Yongguk rubbed your head. "Did you actually think we'd never see each other again?"

You laughed. "You're right! But really, I've missed you guys so much! I've had to walk to and back from school alone for 1 whole week! It gets lonley once in a while." You frowned.

While you were talking to the rest of B.A.P, Zelo looked of at the table where Teen Top was sitting at. He shook your arm in distress. "June-ah! You've replaced us already haven't you!! How could you do this to us June!!" He whined, while pointing to Teen Top.

"Aish!" You laughed and poked his head. "Babo! You know I would never replace any of you guys!" You dragged them over to Teen Top. "Teen Top these are my oppas, Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Daehyun oppa, Youngjae oppa, Jongup oppa and Zelo oppa! " You pointed at each of them.

They bowed to Teen Top. "Annyeoghaseo! We are B.A.P!" The greeted.

Chunji stood up, "Annyeo, we are Teen Top. This is Cap hyung, L.joe, Neil, Ricky and Changjo. And my name is Chunji." He introduced.He knew that they weren't going to introduce themselves, so you did it for them.

Neil looked at them strangely. "B.A.P? What does that mean?"

"B.A.P is a group name we came up with." Jongup explained. "It stands for Best, Absolute,Perfect."

L.joe burst out in laughter. "Best, Absolute, Perfect? Please! It should be B.A.D, Best, Absolute, Dorky!" 

Teen Top laughed along with L.joe except Chunji. He was still really envious of them, he didn't like the fact that you had other oppas in your life. He wanted to be the only person you called oppa..Even though you hadn't called him oppa yet.

You laughed too. "They might be dorks, but unfortunetly they're my dorks."

Himchan put his arm around your shoulder. "June-ah, haven't I told you a million times already that I don't want to be just your dorky oppa. I want to be your one and only oppa." He winked at you and pulled you closer.

You looked at him discusted. Himchan was always the ert of the group, he couldn't stay away from girls. Unfortunetly the girls stayed far away from him, which made you his only options. You tried to pull away from him. "Yah oppa! You've really gone crazy haven't you?!"

He came in closer," crazy for you." He leaned in and tried to kiss your forhead, until he herd a big bang.

Chunji had enough of your closeness and stood up and slammed the table. Everyone including you were looking at him confused. He glared at Himchan, like he was about to walk up and strangle him. *Do you really want to do that right now?*

Himchan felt uncomfortable with his stare and soon left you go. Once he did Chunji slowly sat back down as if nothing had happened.

You coughed in the awkwardness. "So, Teen Top agreed on helping me fix up the cafe, isn't that great!?" You told them.

Youngjae sighed in relief. "PHEW!! I thought you were going to ask us to help you!"

You punched in the arm hard. "Yeah, like B.A.P would be any use to me anyway. You guys can;t even do homework together without fighting over who calculated faster..It's just stupid." You stated.

Ricky scratched his chin. *Where have I herd of these guys before?*  He examined Zelos' uniform and noticed the name tag. 'Woollim Acadamy'. He jumped out of his chair and pointed at them. "Hyungs!! They're from Woollim acadamy!!" He yelled. They looked over and gasped.

You looked at them confused. "Um, is there a problem?"

Ricky nodded. "Uh duh!! Woollim Acadamy is our rival school. We don't associate with anyone from that school, not even the girls." 

Chunji scratched his head. "June, how do you even know these people?" He asked.

You looked at them strangly. *Who cares if they're our rival school, it's not like you guys even go to school.* "I went to Woollim Acadamy before Top Acadamy. I thought I mentioned it before, but I guess I haven't." You shurgged.

"So you probably know our arch rivals then.They call themselves Infinite. There leader is Sunggyu and his one of our worst enimies." Changjo explained.

B.A.P slowly turned to look at you. Your face was full of anger and hate. You hated hearing anything that involved Sunggyu, just hearing his name made you cring. You tightened your fist.

Zelo gulpped. "June-ah..Are you alri-"

You cut him off by punching the top of the counter. You were so angry that you actually made a hole the size of your fist on the counter. Teen Top was shocked by the amount of strength you had. 

B.A.P were also a little shocked. They knew your hate for Sunggyu was strong, but they didn't think that it could actually make you damage something. Something that probably was made out of stone and cement. 

Once you finally realized what you had done you looked around. Teen Top and B.A.P were both staring at you like you just killed someone. You fakes a smile. "Yeah oppa, don't worry about me I'm alright!"

Everyone was still dead silent. Changjo pointed to you. "June..Your arm." He pointed our quietly.

You looked down at your bleeding hand. You held in the pain and faked a laugh."Haha!Don't worry about it..I'm just going to go to the back and wash my hand." You rushed to the back of the cafe.

Chunji didn't know what to do so he followed you. Neil shook his head *His going to do it isn't he.*

Changjo looked at B.A.P. "Does she always do that when she's angry?" He asked.

Yongguk shook his head. "Not all the time, but when you mention his name. Everthing changes."

________________________

You washed your hand in the kitchen sink. *Stupid Sunggyu! Stupid hand! Stupid anger!* You washed your hand roughly, you were still really angry. You turned off the water and dried your hands. You sighed, *this is all his fault. If it wasn't for him I would be like this right now, and the cafe wouldn't be like this either.*

Your thought got interupted by a knock. You looked up and saw Chunji standing by the door. "You alright?" He asked.

You gave a fake smile."Yeah! Why wouldn't I be alright!? It's just a little scratch, it's going to heal so-" You froze when Chunji touched your hand.

He grabbed your hand gently and examined it. His eyes were full of concern, "you have a first aid kit?" He asked.

You blinked a few times and answered. "In the cupboard, above the stove."

He nodded and got the kit. He slowly put ointment on your hand and wrapped a bandage over your cuts. It was silent the whole time, you didn't know what to say to him. *Why is he doing this? More importantly why do I have butterflies?*

When he was done he looked up at you with a serious expression. "You know June, you don't have to act around me." He said.

You looked at him confused. "Act? I don't act?"

He smiled. "What I mean is, you can be real around me. I want to be like one of those oppas out there. I want you to feel comfortable around me, and be able to tell me anything." He explained.

You were shocked that someone was actually taking interest in you, but you didn't feel right. "I don't know Chunji. I don't know if I can trust you or not." You said shyly.

"Just trust me the way I trust you." He said softly. "The reason we have a strong hate for Sunggyu is because his dad is kind of the reason why I'm an orphane." He explained.

You looked up at him in shock. "Orphane?"

He smiled at your interest. "Yeah, my parents were coming home from the store to buy my birthday cake. I was turning 7 that day. I was so excited to see them,I hadn't seen them for a while. They went away for the week for some bussniess trip, but unfortunetly they never made it home that night." He held his tears. "I waited all night at the dinner table for their arrival, until I the tv. The news reporter said a drunk driver had hit my parents car which had slid across the road into a ditch. They had both died that night and it was all thanks to his dad. To that day I grew a strong hate for him and his family, which will never go away." His face had turn pale, you could see a tear slowly roll down his eyes.

You looked at him. "Don't you have family that can take care of you?" 

He shook his head. "No, none of them wanted me. They all said I was a trouble maker, they didn't want me around."

You didn't know how to react. "Why are you telling me this Chunji? Am I the first one to hear about this?" You asked.

He smirked. "Of course you're not the first person. Obviously Teen Top would know first. You're the first person besides them that I've told" 

You looked at him seriously. "Why tell me first? You don't even know me that well, we just met a week ago and you're telling me all this?Why am I so different from every other person? Why do you trust me so much?" You asked.

He looked at you with gentle eyes. " Because June." He held both of your hands softly."The reason I'm telling you this is because." He took a long breath." I've fallen for you."