Friendly Date

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

"Seriously Woohyun why do you have all these?" Dongwoo asked while carrying a pile of red roses.

"Because hyung, I want to impress every lady I see today and these roses are going to do the trick!" He explained and handed another pile of roses to Sungjong.

"Ow!" Sungjong yelped and looked at his finger. "Why did you have to buy roses? Why couldn't you buy something else like mugunhwa's, abeliophyllum or even some camellia's? But no you had to choose the pointy and throny kind of flowers." He complained.

"Oh little innocent Sungjong." Woohyun said sweetly and patted Sungjong's head. "Those flowers are nice and all, but on Valentine's day people give out roses to their love ones. I don't know why and I don't know what'll it'll do but I want to find out!" He explained excitingly. "And I'm not buying chocolates ever again! I can't tust Sunggyu hyung anymore, he might take my chocolates and give it to June like last time." 

Sungjong and Dongwoo both groaned. "You're still not over that?!" They both ask in unison.

Woohyung shook he's head, "No and I never will be! Do you know how much those chocolates cost me? And she didn't even eat them!" He scoffed.

"Hyung get over it already! It's your fault you didn't lock your door properly." Sungjong said.

"I shouldn't need to lock my door! I should have the right to feel safe and feel that my belongs will not be taken or stolen, but sadly I can't anymore since my own hyung would decide to take my expensive chocolates and give then away!" Hcontoured complaining while walking out of his room.

Hoya saw them and laughed. "Yah! What are you guys planning to do with all those roses? Plant a garden?" he teased until Woohun planted a pile of roses in his own ams.

"No silly! They boys are helping me give them out, thanks for helping too!" Woohyun said cheery.

"Y-Yah! I never said I'd help you with this supid plan!" He complained.

"Neither did we!" Dongwoo and Sungjong complained.

While the others continuted to argue L was standing across from them leaning onthe kitchen counter. He scoffed, "Valentines day is a pointless celebration." He concluded to himself. "Why do people think that today is the only time to treat that someone special? If that's the case then everyday should be Valentines day."  

____________________________

"Are you sure you're not mad at me?" Chunji asked you.

You shook your head and smiled. "How could I ever be mad at my loving boyfriend?" 

"What kind of loving boyfriend would tell he's beautiful girlfriend that he won't be able to spend Valentines day with her? If my boyfriend told me that I would of dumped he's sorry !" He explained

You giggled and looked at him innocently. "Are you implying that I should be mad and dump you right here right now?!" 

He shook he's head fast. "No No No!! Not at all!!" He ensured. He grabbed onto your hands and held it tightly. "I just feel really,really bad I can't spend this day with you! I mean this day is dedicated to lovers and I'm here saying I can't be with-"

You cut him off by placing a finger on his lips. "Oppa, Valentines Day is just like any other day. Sure people go all out and have fancy dinners and plan special events for their loved one, but isn't that what they should be doing any other day? If you make that special someone feel special on Valentines day then everyday should be considered Valentines Day! Am I right?" 

He smiled and pulled your hand gently away from his lips. Then planted he soft, caring lips upon them. "I'm so lucky to be with somone and smart and loving as you." He said softly.

"Oppa!" You blushed and pushed him playfully. 

He laughed and wrapped his strong arms around your petite body and pulled you in for a hug. "You're so cute when you blush!" He teased.

You pouted and moved away from the hug. "I have to go to school now oppa, I don't want to be late!" You explained. "You should go to or you'll be late as well!" You pointed out.

"Don't worry about me babe, I know a short cut that'll lead me there in 5 minutes." He explained. 

"Araso, but please don't be late." You begged.

"I promise." he said and planted a quick yet sweet kiss on your cheek. "are you sure you're not mad at me for not being to be with you today?" 

You nodded. "Yes oppa, I'm not mad. Whatever you have to do it's probably pretty important so I don't mind." You stated.

He smiled and patted your head and kissed your forehead. "Sarangehae." He whispered against your forehead. He's soft breathing made you feel all warm inside.

You smiled. "Nah doh, Sarangehae."

"EW!!!" You herd two famillar voices scream.

Both of you looked up and found BAP staring at you awkwardly. You sighed and and scratched your head in frustration. "Can't we every get any privacy around here?!?!" You complained. 

"Well, we are very sorry Miss. June!" Himchan apologized saracatically. "We we're just innocently walking to your place to pick you up for school and look what we see here!! Why don't you too get a room??" He complained.

"Why bother!? The innocent mankaes would just barge in as usual!" 

Chunji laughed and patted your head. "Come down baby." He said.

You glared at Himchan and he glared back. Suddenly, you felt Chunji pull you in for a little hug. "I'll be on my way. Happy Valentines Day beautiful!" He said and went on his way.

"Bye oppa! Get to school safely!!" You called and waved your hand.

He turned around, smiled and waved back at you. *Please forgive me this time June. I hate lying to you, but this is the only way I can keep you from getting hurt.* He thought to himself and walked the opposite direction from school.

You stopped waving and gave a long sigh. *I'm not mad oppa, I promised I wasn't..But that doesn't mean I can't be sad right?* You thought to yourself as you made your way to school.

Bap followed behind you watching your actions. They became worried, they had never seen you this way before.

"Hyung." Zelo elbowed Yongguk. "What's wrong with June? She's not herself today." 

Yongguk shrugged. "I'm not sure. Maybe Chunji got her the wrong kind of flowers today." He suggested.

"Not possible!" Youngjae stated. "One, Chunji knows more about June then we probably do. He knows that June loves mugunhwas. And two, June isn't caring any flowers." He pointed to your empty hands.

"Maybe he did give her flowers, but she really wanted something else. Maybe a cheesecake! I'd want a cheesecake on Valentines Day and not a stupid flower." Daehyun pointed out.

"Pabo!" Himchan hit his head. "Girls want flowers on Valentines Day, what kind of girl would want a cheesecake?!" He asked.

Daehyun crossed his arms. "Well if I was a girl, I'd want a cheesecake." 

"Maybe she's on her period." Jongup suggested.

Bap stopped walking and just stared at Jongup. Jongup looked at them innocently. "What? Isn't that a possiblility?" 

"You're all wrong." You said loud enough for them to hear.

They turned to face you. You were still walking so they ran to catch up to you. They stopped right in front of you blocking your way to school.

"Yah, move out of my way or we'll all be late for school." You complained, but they still didn't move.

"No!" Zelo protested. "Not until you tell us why you're so sad." 

You sighed. "It's nothing, I'm just a little upset that Chunji oppa won't be able to spend Valentines Day with me." You explained.

They gasped in shock. "WHAT!? WAE?" They asked in unison.

You shrugged. You didn't know why either all he said was he had to do something today. You were going to ask what he was doing, but you just couldn't push yourself too. "I don't know." 

Himchan thought for a big and snapped your fingers. "Maybe he's going to surprise you with a nice fancy dinner!" He suggested.

You shook your head. "I don't think so. He did that last year, I don't think he'd do it again. It'll be to obvious." You explained and sighed. "It's okay though,  whatever it is it's probably pretty important. Let's just get to school." You walked passed them and began walking again.

____________________________________________________________________

"Knock Knock." You heard someone say while tapping on your desk.

You looked over and smiled. "Hi Sunggyu oppa." 

He frowned. "Why so sad?" He asked.

You kept your smiled on. "Me? I'm not sad!" You insisted.

Sunggyu took a seat at his desk and glared at you. "Don't lie to me June, I know you're lying. Your face says it all."

You looked away and said nothing.

He crossed his arms. "What's wrong? Boyfriend can't spend Valentines Day with you?" He asked saracastically.

You stayed silent which shocked Sunggyu. Usually you'd defend him and disagree, but this time you didn't say anything.

"What? Was I actually right this time?" He asked confused.

"Well.. It's not like he can't be with me today. He has something else more important he has to do that all." Saying it like that made you even more sad.

Sunggyu was speachless and angry. *First he leaves her walking home late at night on Christmas and now he says he has something more important to do? What kind of fool does he take her for?* Sunggyu clentch his fist together.

You looked at Sunggyu. He looked like he was stressing over something. "Oppa.. Are you alright?" You asked while touching his clentch fist.

The feeling of your touch made Sunggyu relax at an instant. He looked up at you and say your caring eyes looking at his. He's heart starting beating abnormally fast. He moved his hand and turned to face the fall. If he kept looking at you he'd probably make the same mistake he made during Christmas.

He scratched he's neck and gave you a slight bow. "I'm sorry he can't spend Valentines Day with you." He apologized sincerly. 

You smiled and giggled. "You don't need to apologize oppa it's okay." You asure. "Sure I'm a littl said, but it's not like the end of the world."

Sunggyu nodded and played with his fingers. "Well.. Since you aren't hanging out with your boyfriend.. You maybe...Ugh..want to.. ugh..Hangout with..umm... me.. today?" He asked.

You were stunned at what Sunggyu asked you. You could hear your heart beat and your face was getting hot. You placed you hands on your cheeks before he could see your blush. You gulped. "W-w-wh-at d-d-d-dd-do you m-mm-me-mean?" You stuttered.

He stratched the back of his neck. "Well, you know. Since we both don't have any plans, why not spend Valentines Day together.. As friends?"

You sighed in relief when you heard the word friend. "Well, I don't think I have anything after work. I guess we could hand out later. Where do you wanna go?" You asked casually.

Now it was Sunggyu's turn to turn red. He didn't think you'd agree so suddenly. He wasn't use to the whole 'friend' thing. "Ugh, how about the park?" He suggested.

You nodded. "Sure, why not. It'll be a friendly date." The bell rang. "I'll text you when I'm done work, then we could meet up at the park." You got up and grabbed your things. "See you then." You waved and made your way.

Sunggyu couldn't tell if he was awake or still dreaming. *It'll be a friendly date. A friendly date. Friendly date. Date.* "Date. Date!!" He started to shake out of excitement. He's very first date with someone he actually cared about. June.

 

 

Hi Hi^^ I hope you liked this chapter! It didn't go the way I wanted it, but I guess I liked it.. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SOOOOOO LONG!! I was suppose to update on Valentines Day, but I didn't have time. I also apologize for my horrible chapter 26. I just wanted to show you how June got back and what happened... But it was really boring and unimportant I know -.- Well, I hope this chapter makes up for it. I PROMISE I'll udate either tomorrow or the next day.. I was going to put the next chapter in this chapter, but I feel as if it'll be too long so I'm making it into chapter 28^^ Thanks for reading and I hope you had a happy Valentines Day^^ Either with your boyfriend, girlfriend, friends, crush or just at home like me. I was watching drama and tumblring^^ Bye Bye guys.. Promise! Tomorrow or the next day!

OH BY THE WAY!!

SOOOOO many comeback happened this week!

BAP Oneshot!! Before I start fangirling... I'm still hoping Himchan has a fast recovery! I missed him so so so much ;_; He has more then two lines in this comeback and he can't sing them! Okay now I can fangirl... OMO YOUNGJAE YOU TRAITOR I LOOOVE YOU!! And Youngjae sings Himchan's parts really well, I'm impressed. Yongguk's Engrish is....uh interesting, OMO so much BangJae moments and Bangup moments!! Feels cannot take it!! I LOVE it when Daehyun sings super high notes it's so beautiful~~~ And Zelo, that worm dance and scorpion dance had me screaming during the whole MV.. Just like what Daehyun said, Zelo have comeback a MAN!

Nu'est Hello.. BEAUTIFUL~~~ The first Yobosayo -dies- So ASDFGHJL; And Rens hair..Flawless as usual~~ I didn't like the kissing parts though.. That was a nono! The song was so peacefull and beautiful^^ But what didn't make sense was the girl was getting mad at the guys.. Like the part when Ren finds the picture on her phone of her and another guy why was she getting mad and messing up the place? Wasn't she cheating on Ren?!?!

Teen Top I Wanna Love... CAP WTF DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!?! He had flawless hair in Be Ma Girl and he ruins it -.- LOOL Chunji's pineapple addiction is cute and weird.. Chango is starting to be a man!! And Ricky is still cute as EVAH! Neil's hips -dies- L.joe...I just want to know..Does L.Joe sing that very first line.. if he does PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE confirm it with me!! I can't recognize the voice.. It's either Changjo or him.. If it's not L.joe then I'm okay with it and I still LOVE that part... but if it is L.Joe, I'm going to die happy.

And now SHINee's Dream Girl will be coming out!! ASDFGHJKL; I'm so excited! These feels I cannot hold any longer!!!!!!!  When I first saw the teaser I thought there was something wrong with my computer, but I realized it was just the teaser :P OMO I didn't even recognize Minho, he's hair looked so different I thought he was like some random guy that was going to be the lead in the MV, but when I looked closely I was like OH DAT MINHO!! I'm so excited ^_^