The 6 princes and the 5 bad boys

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You placed 6 black tuxedos on the table. The guys looked at the tuxedos in concern. You sighed and gave each of them a tuxedo. "Aigoo! You guys really have to make this difficult? WAE!! Just put on the damn tuxedos and get on with your lives!!" You complained and pushed them into the change room.

You sighed and sat next to Chunji. You leaned your head on Chunji's shoulder, and he put his arm around you. "Nice job babe. I thought I would of had to threathen them into doing it, but thanks to you I didn't need too." 

You poked his forehead. "Aigoo. Oppa, you can't always get what you want just by threathening people!"

He smirked. "Really? Well, just watch me!" He looked at you and leaned in slowly. Just as your lips were about to touch, you were startled when you herd the door slam open.

"HHHYYYUUUNNNGGG!" Ricky shouted. He ran over to Chunji and gave him a big hug. "I missed you so much!"

"Aish! YAH, get off of me will you!" He pushed Ricky off of him. Ricky landed hard on the floor.

"Noona! Can you please tell hyung to be nicer to me! His always being so mean!" He whined.

You laughed, "Stop calling me noona oppa. You know you're older than me, why do you keept calling me that?"

He jumped onto your lap and wrapped his arms around your neck. "Because, I don't want to feel old around you noona. You make me feel young again. That's what I like most about you noona." Just when he was about to kiss you Chunji pushed him off.

"YAH RICKY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!! You're really writing yourself a death wish right now aren't you?!!" Chunji started punching Ricky until he begged for mercy.

You sighed and shook your head. *Ricky looks so cute and innocent, but who knew under all that his just another Himchan.* 

Just then B.A.P came out of the changeroom wearing black suits. Your jaw opened wide when you saw them. *Omo! I thought they would look good, but not this good!*

Zelo ran up to you. "June-ah, don't you think we look good in these things?" He asked.

You blinked a couple of times. "Good? You guys look amazing! Maybe I should just ditch Chunji and date all of you guys instead." You joked.

"YAH!!" Chunji yelled and poked your head. 

You laughed, "but really in all honesty you guys look amazing!"

Youngjae looked at you strangely. "June, why did you ask us to be waiters anyway? Why didn't you ask the Teen Top hyungs to do it instead." He asked

You laughed. "Yeah, I'll hire them when I want a riot to break lose! I'm just lucky that they didn't burn down the cafe while they were helping me."

"Yah!" Teen Top yelled at the same time.

"It's not our fault that Changjo and Ricky don't know how to paint a freakin wall!" Cap complained.

"Yah! It's not my fault! Ricky was the one who kept dripping paint on my shoes. Someone needs properly teach him the definition of TOO MUCH PAINT!" Changjo defended.

Ricky hit the back of his head. "Excuse me Changjo, but it's 'Ricky Hyung'. Babo! Don't you forget that I am older then you." Changjo growled and hit Ricky hard in the arm.

Neil pointed at you and Chunji. "You can't blame us June! We wanted to go out and have fun over the summer, but NOO Chunji forced us to help you work on this place." He confirmed.

You turned and smiled at Chunji. You held his hand, and he smiled back at you. "I know. It was all thanks to him."

L.joe pretended to barf. "Yuck! Yah! Can you guys not do that when we all have empty stomachs. Geez, you guys are going to make everyone barf with your lovey dovey montage." He complained.

Chunji smacked L.joe's head. "Yah! You're just jealous you don't have an amazing girlfriend like I do!" He smiled at you.

Zelo scratched his head. "June, now that I think about it. You have never told us how you and Chunji started dating?" He explained.

Ricky nodded too. " Yeah, Zelo's right hyung. You never told us how you got into her either. Care to share?"

You and Chunji looked at each other. "Grab a chair, because this could take a while." You explained.

Himchan sat right in front of you two. "I have a feeling this is going to be good!"