From nerdy to hotties

Tell me Why I Can't Love You?

You looked through your window, it was raining really hard. You always loved the stormy weather, you felt as if the clouds were just ready to let all their sorrows and bad memories go into forms of rain drops. It was like they were crying them out and once they were finished they would be empty and happy again.

You felt a vibration in pocket. It was a text message, you opened it up and smiled. ~Good morning beautiful! I hate that I won't be able to walk you to school every morning now :( Its so sad that you had to go back to Woollim Acadamy, I miss you already. Tell B.A.P hyuns to take care of you araso! If I hear something bad happened to you today, you'll know why they'll be reported missing...~

You laughed, ~ARASO OPPA! Ha, no need to worry about me! I'll be lucky if they even recognize me anymore. Remember, I haven't seen them all summer long, the don't even know I changed from nerd to normal. Its all thanks to you, now I'm not scared people will make fun of me. Thanks oppa, you're the reason I can feel happy again. Saraghae <3~

Your phone vibrated again, but this time it was Jongup oppa. ~Yah, we'll be there in 10 minutes! Make sure breakfast is ready, were all starving! Also we have a surprise for you, you'll be so shocked when you see it!~

You laughed, ~Araso...Just make sure it's a good present or else I'm not feeding anyone of you guys!~ You shut your phone and put on your old Woollim uniform. You were surprised it still fits after leaving that school for a year you were sure you gained some weight. You fixed you haird and put on make up and went to make breakfast.

You walked down the stairs and noticed the room down the hall. You sighed, *she didn't get home till 3:00am this time. I'm worried that she might not come home one day. Ohttoke.*

While you were making breakfast the door slammed open. You remembered that slam and smile. They're here.

"Yah, June-ah" A familor voice called. "Get ready to see your surprise!"

You walked to the door, "I better be astonished by it or-" You jaw dropped when you saw 6 drop dead gorgeous boys standing infront of your door. You didn't know what to say, you couldn't even recognize them anymore. "Yah, who are you people?"

Zelo laughed, "Yah, we should be the ones saying that to you!" He turned around,"Hyung, I think we walked into the wrong house. Maybe Park Ahn June lives next door because this babe looks nothing like her at all." He bowed to you, "Mihane, our   chingu probably lives next door, sorry for bothering you."

You laughed and ran up to hug everyone. You were holding back tears and so were they. "You don't know how much I missed you guys! I feel like it's been forever since I last saw you guys!"

They all hugged you back, "We missed you too June-ah! Do you know how bad Yongguk is at cooking! I missed your cooking!" Complained Himchan.

Yongguk smacked the back of Himchan's head."Yah, whos the one who helped. You better shut it of I'll shut it for you!" Threatened Yongguk.

You all laughed and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. You don't even remember the last time you had breakfast with B.A.P or even anyone. A lot has changed ever since that day. You shook you head, you hated thinking about that day and the person who caused it. You were happy that you were back with your oppas and everything could go back to normal, well almost everything.

You looked up at everyone. "By the way, since when did you guys turn from nerds to hotties?" You asked.

Himchan smirked and winked at you. "We were always hotties baby, but you just didn't see it till now." 

Yongguk smacked Himchan's head again. "Yah, do you want her to throw up!? Aish, you are really annoying!" He raised his arm again to smack him, but started to whine and beg. 

"Well, we can't take all the credit. Teen Top hyungs helped us out a lot. They said that if we didn't want to get beat up anymore or made fun of that we had to changed our look and our hair style. They said having a bunch of blond nerds in one whole group just seemed really stupid." Daehyun explained. "So they helped us over the summer and BAM a group of hotties!"

You laughed, but you had to admit that the Teen Top oppas did a really good job with them. Teen Top oppas were the best people who you could of ever meet, well besides B.A.P oppas.You were happy that you had them when you were in TOP acadamy or else you wouldn't of survived.

After breakfast you all got ready and left for school. You felt a little nervous about going back to Woollim, you were scared people were going to recognize you and make fun of you again. Just then you got a texted message. ~Aish, you aren't suppose to be talking sweet to me. It'll make me miss you even more! Have a great first day, I'll be waiting for you at the cafe, remember I like a lot of whip cream on my waffles...By the way, baby you didn't go from nerd to normal. Thanks to me you when from nerdy to hottie. Na do saranghae ^_~"

~Mihane oppa. But it's true!! Don't worry I'll put an extra amount of whip cream, but remember you still have to pay for it, I can't always give you a discound. I'll go bankrupt! And don't skip any classes this year, I don't want you to get in trouble on your first day back! I'll talk to you after school. Saranghaeyo <3~ You smiled and closed your phone.

Himchan noticed and patted your head. "Aigoo, our little June-ah is growing up so fast. Soon you'll get married and forget about your oppas once in for all." Himchan whined.

You pushed his hand. "Yah, who said about getting married. I'm still really young, I'm not getting married till I'm older and ready." You announced proudly.

Youngjae smiled. "So you and Chunji actually going to do this long distant thing? He really must like you a lot to deal with that.."  He pointed at you in discust. 

"Aish, you're still the same annoying oppa I remember from last year. You're just jealous that you couldn't get all this before Chunji did, don't lie oppa!" You laughed and winked at him.

Everyone else laughed, "yah!" Youngjae exclaimed and laughed along with everyone else. This was what you missed the most. You were still happy and enjoyed walking with Chunji and Teen Top, but walking to school with your oppas was something no one could replace. Just you and your special oppas.

 

[I hope who ever is reading this liked it. I worked really hard for this, and I'd appriciate feed back please ^_^ btw.. when I put these things ~..~ It mean like text message..I don't know if anyone else does that too, but yeah just incase..]