Chapter 2.

Straight as Cooked Spaghetti

"Hey y, missing me so bad you went to find where I work?" The blood in Kyungsoo's body boiled under that flirtatious tone the older was using. His hands were really tempted to smack the side of Joonmyeon sneering face but no. He was a kind person who wouldn’t slap someone [or maybe because there were in a supermarket with loads of people eying them like hawks.]

"In your dreams bastard." Kyungsoo hissed, gritting his teeth in frustration.

"Well in my dream, you were and-"

"Shut up before my hands connects to your precious face."

"Aww then you could kiss away the little bruise you would make." Joonmyeon sniggered lifting his hands to touch Kyungsoo’s face but before he could reach it – considering he was quite small and sitting in a chair – someone slapped his hand away leaving a stinging mark.

"I think Kyungsoo wants you to stop so please scan our items and we will leave." Jongin spoke up clearly not liking the tone this Joonmyeon guy was using towards his hyung. He hated guys like this, someone who thinks they’re all up and egoistic.

"And who might you be?” Joonmyeon flirty look turned into a hard glare, eyeing Jongin and pursing his lips into a frown.

“No one you should know about.”

“I should know this. After all I am Kyungsoo’s boyfriend  (“No I am not, you ing weasel!”). Where do you live? What is your name? Your full name? When were you born? Where were you born? What is your occupation? Are you popular? If yes, how so? What makes you think you are fit enough for Kyungsoo? Why don’t you just get the hell off?”

“As much as I would like to tell you my life story, I would rather run . Now scan our items before we call the boss on you.” Jongin threatened watching Joonmyeon shivered at the word ‘boss.’

Oh I am so scared.” Joonmyeon muttered yet scanned the items obediently much to Kyungsoo’s relief. Encounters with the older never went well in Kyungsoo’s opinion. The latter was always doing something rude to him trying to get his attention. He didn’t like it. At all.

“Thanks for saving me from that bastard.” Exiting out, Kyungsoo looked back to see Joonmyeon who was furiously scanning away the next costumer’s items. He didn’t know why Joonmyeon gotten pissed, he was usually all smiley and flirty.

‘Ah, who cares’

“He is one cocky bastard.” Jongin commented chuckling at the earlier incident.

Kyungsoo hummed in response breaking out into a soft tune whilst whistling along to the in-existent beat.

“You have a great voice hyung.” Jongin complimented, glancing at Kyungsoo who stopped singing, looking back at him with a faint tint red painting on his cheeks.

“Really? I think Baekhyun, one of my friends has a better voice.”

“Everyone has a different voice and everyone can have a great voice when they are singing. By the way isn’t he the one who is coming over with who was it again… canyeol? Yeol? Chanyeol?”

“Huh?” Abruptly stopping in his tracks, Kyungsoo stared wide-eyed at Jongin.

“Didn’t Luhan tell you? They called you and Luhan picked it up. Luhan said they were coming over.”

“.” Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin’s hands engulfing his warm with Jongin’s cold and dragging him off to a full chase back to the house.

“If I knew that, I would have cooked the bacons and eggs before I left the apartment!” Kyungsoo shouted ahead of Jongin who liked the warm hand Kyungsoo held. It was like hot chocolate he used to drink with his family back in Christmas. Where the lights on the Christmas tree burned with colourful rainbows darting here and there. There would have been merry laughter and sounds of bright pre-

Shaking away the bitter memories, Jongin focused on running, mouthing ‘sorry’ to Kyungsoo who just smiled in return. It was one of those smiles where Jongin felt better, felt like his future would get better.

He liked that smile.

“Wait, why do you need to cook bacon and eggs?” Jongin laughed catching onto what Kyungsoo said.

“Baekhyun, bacon, similar words, massive obsession. Separate them two and you’ll see world war lll happening.” Kyungsoo laughed along arriving at their apartment in double quick time.

Turning the lock over, he was met with Luhan lip-locking with Sehun grunting at the sound of the door slamming shut.

“Luhan, why didn’t you tell me the two humans from hell are coming over?”

“I was .”

“Great to know you trust me enough to tell me the blunt truth.” Juggling three pans at a time, Jongin quickly skidded over to help Kyungsoo earning a faraway snigger from Sehun.

Who knows what was on his mind.

“Honey, could you please make me some green tea?” Luhan cooed at Sehun who scrunched in displeasure.

“Why? I don’t want to get up.” Sehun whined shaking his body. Bad mistake.

“Let me rephrase that. Sehun you ing my like no tomorrow making me impossible to walk so get me a green tea!” Luhan shouted, making the other two cringe at the high-pitched voice that emitted from the y diva.

“Okay, okay!” Sehun got up at lightning speed rushing to the kitchen nearly knocking over the pans Kyungsoo was frying up with bacon.

“Wimp.” Was all Jongin said, giggling at the sight of the panicking younger who was trashing the mug about.

“Shut it.” Sehun replied mixing the green tea which spilt over the kitchen tiles.

Kyungsoo just grinned at the two’s bickering, being at ease after finally cooking two plates of bacon and egg fit for seven people. But it was just enough for them; taking care of Baekhyun and Chanyeol did prove as frustrating as taking care of seven people.

Funny thing was, they were older than him.

Sehun had gotten back to Luhan who simply nodded in satisfaction before enjoying his cup of green tea and was resting on a sofa with sweat dripping on his head. Somehow, this making Jongin laugh because he quote – “That was the most sweat I seen on you ever in my life!” – falling on the ground and clutching his stomach.

The bell rang through the apartment making Kyungsoo jumped from the kitchen where he was washing the dishes because he felt like it [or because no one will actually bother to wash them].

“Coming!” Yet the couple on the other side didn’t seem to hear it [or just plain ignored it] and continually rang the bell, pissing Kyungsoo off.

“Yah! What part of ‘coming’ don’t you to moron understand?” Kyungsoo scolded opening the latched door revealing a happy yet creepy smiling baby face and the other guy hugging him maintaining the cute eye smile.

“Didn’t hear you, Kyung.”

“Hmph.” Kyungsoo huffed letting them in anyway as the two made their way high-fiving Sehun and Luhan.

“We heard you got a new roommate.”

“Where from?”

“Words travel fast.” Baekhyun replied.

“Or Tao’s big mouth just won’t shut up.” Kyungsoo dead-panned bringing Jongin out who looked more awkward than a dancing retarded seal.

“Hi, My name is Jongin.” Jongin mumbled looking at the ground and shyly looking at the two. However he glared when Sehun scoffed, grumbling about being fake or whatnot.

“Don’t be so shy! We love to be friends with you. I know where you live.” Chanyeol gleefully assured earning a smack on the head by the shorter.

“Really? ‘I know where you live’? God you sound more like a stalker than a friend.”

“Yet you still love me, Baekhyunnie.”

“God knows how.” Baekhyun mumbled blushing when Chanyeol pecked him on the cheeks.

“Eww, mush and gush. Two things I hate. You should be hardcore, you know? Rough-”

“Hello? Two people who loves more than ?” Kyungsoo glowered in which Sehun jeered before smirking.

“Who knows what might happen…”

“You would be at your grave stone if you try another prank on me, Oh Sehun.”

“Hmmm.” Sehun hummed evilly settling down on the couch and whispering to Luhan who had a equally evil face on.

Kyungsoo mentally shuddered.

“Stop tormenting them and making up bad ideas to do, Sehun and Luhan.” Baekhyun scolded at the two who only whined denying they weren’t thinking about any bad ideas (‘Weren’t my ’ Kyungsoo thought narrowing his eyes at them)

“Your bacon and eggs are in the kitchen if you want to help yourselves.” Kyungsoo said, settling on the sofa far away from Sehun and Luhan. Jongin decided to sit as well, placing himself next to Kyungsoo getting yet another snigger from Sehun.

“Thanks Kyung.” Chanyeol enthusiastically jumped skipping in such a manly way towards the kitchen snapping Jongin’s intense glare he was sending to Sehun.

“By the way, the reason we came here was to tell you guys that…” Baekhyun started off, blushing at what he was going to say.

“Yes?”

“We are…”

“Yeah?”

“We are going…”

“Just spit it out before I burn your precious bacon!”

“Okay, god, you’re so impatient! We are going to Jeju Island as our honeymoon date!” A silence filled around the room before Sehun managed to mutter:

“What’s that got to do with me?”

“You’re so mean Sehun, can’t you be happy for your hyung?” Baekhyun pouted just as Chanyeol came back with ketchup smeared and a plate of Bacon (The latter eyes widen in hunger. Literally.)

“Wait. How long are you going for?” Kyungsoo asked eyes pleading for the answer he wanted.

“Tomorrow and we are going for four weeks.” Chanyeol answered, stuffing his face with some bacon.

“No, no, no, why?” Kyungsoo wailed, “I have to have Joonmyeon alone for four week. Do you know how scarred I will be once you come back?”

“Just ignore him and carry on with your cooking.”

“Ignore? How can I ignore him when he is up my face half the time?” Kyungsoo screeched, pulling his hair in hindrance.

“You’ll find a way.”

“Does Joonmyeon work with you?” Jongin asked, scratching his head in confusion.

“He is a waiter at the restaurant I work in; I am the co-chef there so we and the waiters have to interact a lot.”

“Feel sorry for you hyung.” Jongin laughed but shut his laughter up when Kyungsoo gave him a glare causing Sehun sniggered. Again.

“He abuses the word ‘interact’. But anyways, have fun.” Kyungsoo dejectedly sigh flopping face down on the couch.

“It can’t be that bad.” Baekhyun started off, finishing the last bacon, his lips and smacking them together.

“Boy, you will never know how much of a pain in the Joonmyeon is. I already have friends who love each other (that’s you and Chanyeol, the two cuddling on the couch and Tao with his dragon if you wanted to know) and he expects me to be one of you that falls in love with someone that stalks there crush.”

“Hey! I only stalked Baekhyn for a year!”

“And I only stalked Luhan for five months.”

“You stalked us?!” Baekhyun and Luhan screamed in unison glowering at the sheepish Sehun and Chanyeol who were staring at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing.

Clearly it was better than the slit eyes Luhan and Baekhyun were craving.

“A little?”

“Yeah, a year or five months is so little.” Kyungsoo sarcastically commented, his voice muffled from having his face faced down in the couch.

“Shut up.” Sehun shushed, scowling at Kyungsoo.

“Just be glad you’re my boyfriend.” Baekhyun sighed, letting go of the matter unlike Luhan.

“We are going shopping tomorrow.” Sehun literally flinched and shivered, trying not to quiver at the thought of shopping.

“I rather go shopping than go to Joonmyeon.” Kyungsoo stifled voice remarked. “Shopping for the win”

“Are you crazy? Shopping is hell!” Sehun barked unaware of his boyfriend listening.

Hell?”

“Oh crap.”

 


 

{♥ --Author's Note}

Hope you are happy with this! I introduce Baekyeol~

I wanted to briefly introduced all the main characters. There is still one more [you might guess who] which will come later in the story. Hunhan and Baekyeol are the side couples, okay? Taoris and Chenmin was also side side pairings, XD.

Really? 100+ subbies?

I love all of you subscribers and even more if you comment. XD. I updated yesterday but I only check today before enabling you to view this so sorry for the false update.

Comment. Subscribe