Chapter 16.

Straight as Cooked Spaghetti

 

“So what happened again?”

Kyungsoo and Luhan were seated on the airport chair, one who was checking his hair out and the other re-telling of how he said he could kiss Jongin which obviously made the atmosphere slightly uncomfortable.

“I don’t want to talk to him now.” Kyungsoo wailed; the walk back home was ing awkward because both boys were blushing and not uttering a word to each other.

“Then don’t talk to him.”

“Usually a person would say, ‘why not’?

“Then that person is someone who cares.” Luhan dead-panned, putting his mirror away and grinning at the scowling Kyungsoo.

“Great friend you are.” Kyungsoo looked out to where Jongin was standing with Sehun, avoiding Kyungsoo at all cost and to be honest, it did hurt Kyungsoo a little bit.

Okay, maybe a lot but Kyungsoo was a stubborn piece of .

“Look, wait one or two days and everything will return to normal.” Luhan explained, not really interested in Kyungsoo and Jongin’s love affair but rather on that Donald duck plush toy sitting on the window sill.

Kyungsoo wanted to say he can’t wait one or two day but decided not to because it would just make Luhan about liking Jongin.

And he did not like Jongin. Nope, not at all.

“Before you whine again, remember. This guy here doesn’t care.” Luhan said, getting up from his seat and walking over to his lover.

“That ungrateful .” Kyungsoo mumbled, standing up as well since he practically looked like a loner. He got his passport ready and any essential things for the flight back to Seoul.

“Guys, come one! We are going to be late at this rate.” Sehun, the only sensible person so far shouted at them, clutching his bag and motioning his hyungs to follow along. Baekhyun and Chanyeol still had another three days before they go back as well so Sehun was stuck with three idiots.

Not that Chanyeol and Baekhyun would have done any help.

“Because of your lovesick problems, you have to sit with other people okay?” Sehun monotonously explained, handing the tickets out to the miserable Jongin and Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked at his tickets before heading towards the seat, muttering incoherent words of how he could get Jongin to talk with him again as well as snippets of murderous plot over the couple. He reached it spotting two other people sitting next to him; one in the window seat, one in the middle which left him the edge.

What was weird was that one was looking like a purple teletubbie and the other looked like a dinosaur.

Weird combination if you ask Kyungsoo.

“Heya, this seat isn’t taken is it?” Kyungsoo asked to the pair, the purple guy looking up and shaking his head.

“Nah, no one seats here.” He said; Kyungsoo was making himself comfortable by now and resting his bag on his lap.

“Okay! Are you by any chance, umm… Hoya?” Kyungsoo timidly ask remembering Sunggyu saying something along the lines of ‘purple clothes…Hoya…dinosaur…Dongwoo…feminine…Sungjong’.

“Yeah? How do you know?” Hoya asked, narrowing his eyes.

“Your friend, Sunggyu told me to look out for you guys!” Kyungsoo explained before Hoya called the stewardess and arrest him for stalking.

“Oh, that hamster!” Hoya laughed along with Dongwoo (Kyungsoo figured it was Dongwoo judging by the intense dinosaur face he had on) and Kyungsoo admit, that was the strangest laugh he ever heard. Kyungsoo was about tor response when the airplane speaker suddenly cut him off with its loud voice blasting in Kyungsoo’s ears.

“The plane will be taking off. Please ensure you have your seatbelt on and switch off any electrical appliances.”

Kyungsoo switched his phone off, putting his seatbelt and laying back on the airport seat; waiting for the plane to take off. Deciding to talk to Hoya and Dongwoo more since he was quite bored and talking to Jongin was out of the option right now; he turned around and really, he wish he didn’t. Because there right in front of him, were Hoya and Dongwoo making out.

Hard.

“Um…” Kyungsoo cleared his throat as the two quickly separated, red blushes on their cheeks and it made Kyungsoo wondered whether they knew how homophobic South Korea was. He was fine with gays but he knew Korea was a sometimes and homouality was frowned upon.

Bull would be what Kyungsoo would say. Kyungsoo always believed if the two person love each other and as cheesy as that sounded; they were meant to be. Whether it is gays, lesbians, straight or animal-human.

Okay, the last one sounded a bit too weird.

“You’re not a homophobic, are you?” Hoya asked, resting his hand on Dongwoo’s lap.

“Of course I am, but you know I got four other gay couples so yeah; I am definitely homophobic.” Kyungsoo joked, eyes crinkling up when Hoya breathed out a relief. The chances of being a homophobic were higher than the chances of Sehun and Luhan getting on every day.

And that was a lot.

So it did explain how Hoya was cautious of displaying his over dying affection for Dongwoo. Even if he didn’t do a great job of hiding it. Kyungsoo was glad his friends were a bit careful with their move except for the feminine ones with their attitude towards girls.

You just can’t un-diva them.

“Sir? Would you like any drinks?” The stewardess jolted Kyungsoo train of attention away as the latter turned around to look at the stewardess –in his eyes- giving a totally flirtatious look towards Jongin.

“No thank you.” Jongin curtly replied, adjusting to the seat around him.

“But we got a range of selection from coke to herbal tea.” The stewardess insisted, winking at Jongin who looked slightly uncomfortable. He fidgeted under the intense look that was deemed as flirty in the stewardess mind.

Was stewardess even allowed to flirt?

“No thank you.” Jongin awkwardly smile, hoping the girl would leave but much to his disappointment, the girl decided to stay.

“So what’s your name?”

“Jongin.” Jongin bluntly replied, trying to finish the conversation which he didn’t even wanted in the first place and get the stewardess to leave.

The girl however had other plans.

“My name is Cat.” The stewardess gleamed with fake around her body, her eyes batting away and her lips looking like they got lip suction.

“That’s wonderful now. But could I go to sleep?”

“Shall I get you a blanket or a cushion?”

“That’s fine. Now I’m going to sleep.” Jongin explained slowly hoping the dumb girl would get the hint.

“Okay, sleep well honey.” Jongin tried not to cringe at the stewardess honey like voice.

Except that honey was rotten.

On the other side, things weren’t going well for the doe-eyed boy either. Having witness everything about the certain interaction between Jongin and (yes; Kyungsoo now calls the stewardess a ). He clutched the coke can he had furiously squeezing it as Hoya carefully backed away scared to death.

“What happen?” Dongwoo dared ask, a bit frightened by Kyungsoo deathly glare over the stewardess.

“Nothing.” Kyungsoo gritted, plotting murder for the girl and revenge even Satan will be scared of.

“Are you comfortable?” Kyungsoo whipped his head around to glare when the stewardess decided to intrude again. Kyungsoo hated that feeling he was having, something that was burning and waiting to be pull off.

He didn’t know what it was but one thing for sure; it has everything to do with the murder plots.

“Yeah, pretty comfortable.” Jongin casted his eyes away, annoyed by the sudden interruption again.

“If you need anything just ask me, okay?” Winking, the girl left as Jongin breathed out a relief unaware Kyungsoo was doing it too, again gazing an icy look towards the girl.

Hoya amusedly watched the scene and chuckled when Dongwoo whispered something about the yet-to-be couple.

“How long?”

“Three weeks.”

“Two for me.” Hoya replied, watching how Kyungsoo amazingly squeezed the cup in such a violent manner.

“Want to bet?”

“Yeah, two dinners for the loser.”

Deal.” Dongwoo agreed shaking his hands with Hoya and laughing when Kyungsoo pouted in annoyance.

Hoya and Dongwoo continued to stare at how Kyungsoo would murmured things, something along the lines of ‘a simple death accident’, ‘’ and other snippets.

“Remember when we were like that?” Hoya recalled smiling at the distant memory.

“Yeah…” Dongwoo said, eyeing Jongin up and down.  They loved watching young lovers and Kyungsoo was no exception.

On the other hand, Luhan didn’t enjoyed it as much because talking to a moody Kyungsoo was like talking to a plant.

No response.

At all.

“So what happen that made you this moody?” Luhan asked after seeing Kyungsoo glaring holes at literally every single object.

“Oh, so now you ask. You ungrateful , no wait. You would look innocent compared to that . Oh how she flirts when really, she should be taught lesson on how not to act like a .”

“Okay…” Luhan trailed off, confused and slightly scared. He never witness Kyungsoo being really angry and he didn’t really want the apocalypse to happen due to a certain shorty’s temper.

Kyungsoo ignored Jongin much to the latter’s displeasure. Jongin didn’t know what he did wrong but he did regret avoiding Kyungsoo in the morning.

“Maybe that’s why Kyungsoo mad.” Jongin mumbled to himself gathering his luggage and dragging it along.

Kyungsoo was no good either, having trip nearly five times, he kept thinking how he shouldn’t act this way. It was just another girl and boys make friends all the time, right? He doesn’t know why he felt that way when that slu-girl chatted with Jongin.

He felt like only he should talk to Jongin like that.

God, I need to see the doctor.” Kyungsoo inaudibly assumed however he stopped in his track when he spotted two familiar figures.

“Oh my god.” Kyungsoo whispered because over at the other side was Joonmyeon.

The strangest thing was the person with him wasn’t Xiumin or Chen.

It was Yixing.

 


 

{♥ --Author's Note}

Guys, first of all, I am ing sorry for not updating when I said I would. Also sorry for such a short update >.<.

Please upvote my story by clicking the arrow in the foreword! I'll love you forever~

Subbies and Comments are appreciated.