Chapter 11.

Straight as Cooked Spaghetti

“What has he got?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly, the look Luhan was giving wasn’t exactly a relieving one under the situation they were in.

“He’s got… a stomache because of drinking too much bubble tea.” Luhan whispered loud enough for Jongin and Kyungsoo to process what he said before their hands of on the seat gripped tightly. Jongin managed out not to cursed or charged at the older. It wasn’t his fault anyway that Sehun got a stomache.

Kyungsoo on the other hand was far less understanding.

“Luhan, I am going to give you ten seconds to run from here.” Kyungsoo hissed, glaring at him before charging at Luhan who shrieked and fled off like it was the satan getting him.

“You ing bastard, we came here because of a stomach bug. A stupid stomach bug?! Because he ing drank too much bubble tea? You made me drive faster than I would ever in my life. You made us worried. All for a ing bubble tea?”

“Calm your , honey. It’s not like I knew that was the reason.” Luhan shouted hiding behind Sunggyu who was laughing his off.

“You guys are ing funny. I have never laughed that much in my entire life nor have I ever heard that excuse.” Sunggyu gasped out, chuckling since he was the barrier of life and death for Luhan who was clutching his shirt tightly.

“I was worried over nothing, nothing!” Kyungsoo frustrated sighed rubbing his temples, glaring at Luhan who sheepishly grinned before running away to retrieve Sehun who was given some medicines.

“By the way, before you decided to end my life, I forgot to mention Chanyeol and Baekhyun invited us a week ago to their beach house in Jeju Islands. They said we can stay for free for a week and we are going tomorrow! I said yes for the four of us, isn’t that very sweet of me?” Luhan shouted down the corridor rushing off before he gets chased by his dongsaeng again.

“Isn’t that where Hoya, Dongwoo and Hoya’s little brother Sungjong is?” Sunggyu absent-mindedly asked to Woohyun who merely nodded, more fascinated by the magazine he’d been reading, he didn’t want to be distracted by Sunggyu’s pouting lips.

“Great. He tells us a day before we are actually going. I am going to kill Luhan when he gets back.” Kyungsoo murmured, drooping down to his seat after the hectic scene.

He was the dongsaeng. Luhan was the hyung.

Yet why did it felt like the other way round?

Looking forward, Kyungsoo spotted the duo coming back, Sehun was relatively normal and looked fine as he chirpily grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm and bouncing on his chair next to him. Luhan was seated furthest away from him and was hooked onto Jongin’s arm cowering from the angered younger. Jongin was a good protection field to Luhan.

Kyungsoo did felt angry but… somehow he didn’t think it was because of Luhan lying, it was more to do with their position. Kyungsoo didn’t like how close they were at all.

The stupid thing was he doesn’t know why.

“What are you thinking about Kyung?” Sehun asked tapping the other boy’s temple.

“Thinking about ways to kill your boyfriend.”

“That’s mean. My boyfriend is the sweetest boyfriend you can ever have.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever your delusional mind thinks.” Kyungsoo waved him off as the others got ready to leave.

“It was nice meeting you Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung. We should really meet some time later.”

“Sure! If you see someone wearing purple, making out with a Dinosaur looking guy and another person who looks like a girl, they are probably my friends!” Sunggyu described; him and Woohyun waving their arms around, Sunggyu’s other hand on Woohyun’s shoulder whilst the latter wrapped his around Sunggyu’s tiny waist.

Kyungsoo wondered when they were going to get together.

As the four walk down the parking lot, Kyungsoo could faintly hear Sunggyu shouting in the distance, “SUNGYEOL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU. MYUNGSOO FAINTED BECAUSE YOU GAVE HIM TOO MUCH COFFEE?


“Kyungsoo hurry up! I know we only have three hours of sleep but we got to get to the airport.” Jongin whined shaking the former awake as the older drowsily got up.

His hair tangled up, his hands rubbing his normally wide eyes, and the cute pyjamas on him, some would say he looked like a monster. A very short monster.

Jongin on the other had thought of a puppy and he likes puppy. Not that he was going to tell Kyungsoo that.

“I’m up, I’m up okay?” Kyungsoo mumbled, trying to focus the light in his room. The two had been packing their luggage and stuffing what in throughout the whole night since some bastards decided to only tell them the night before going away.

The two lazy s were already packed because Jongin and Kyungsoo could hear snores coming from their ‘never-go-in-there-unless-you-want-to-be-scarred’ room. The other poor pair had spent three hours packing away only managing to sleep as three in the morning and the flight they had been booked had to be somehow booked in the ing morning where four boys will look like zombie coming from a horror movie.

Except Luhan, he’ll look like a zombie princess with a y attitude.

“Shouldn’t we wake up the other two?” Jongin smirked wiggling his eyebrows; Kyungsoo caught on the other’s look.

“We shouldn’t, I mean they must have a pretty tough night so let them sleep.” Kyungsoo sing-song, feeling refreshed by their plan and getting out of the bed. He reached his phone to check any text message whilst Jongin went to the bathroom to shower.

He had sent Xiumin a pretty lame excuse to why he couldn’t be there for a week (‘My cousin’s pet died, I need to go to their house to comfort them.’), so he wanted to see if the latter had replied or not and to his surprise the latter had.

‘Stop lying . Luhan already told me about the invitation. Go enjoy yourself .’ Kyungsoo felt quite insulted; Jongin had received the same message from the university. Except without the cursing.

“I’ll be in the kitchen hyung.” Jongin opened the door to the bathroom, changed and everything heading towards the kitchen.

“Sure.” Kyungsoo replied taking a quick shower and changing his clothes in excitement. It had been a long time since they went somewhere. Last time they went anywhere fun was a camping site.

That didn’t go well. At all.

He made his way to the kitchen, eyes widening when he saw Jongin stirring two cups of tea.

“You made tea?”

“Don’t act so surprised. I won’t burn the kitchen making some easy tea.”

“You burnt bread in a toaster. There’s every reason to be surprise you handling not one but two cups of hot water.”

“Well. Thanks for such a lovely support but here you go majesty, your cup of tea.” Jongin sarcastically commented before handing Kyungsoo the hot steaming cup.

“You think we should wake them up?”

“Mayb-”

“LUHAN, GET UP! We’re late!” Jongin couldn’t finished what he was about to say due to Sehun screaming ringing down the apartment.

“Or they could wake themselves up.” Jongin shrugged sipping his tea.

“You bastards why didn’t you wake us up?” Luhan appeared angrily, his hair looking like a bird’s nest. It was hard for Kyungsoo to hold in his laugh when Luhan looked like he was an angry bird.

“We wanted you to get as much sleep as you can. Isn’t that sweet of us?” The two chorused together grinning and high-fiving each other.

“Wait till I am ready you guys. Just you wait.” Luhan hissed rushing in and out of his room to get ready.

“Revenge is sweet.” Kyungsoo giggled watching the other pair pranced about trying to get their stuffs together.

“It sure is.” Jongin agreed finishing his tea and lounging on the living room.

“Guys, the taxi is here. We are going to leave you if you don’t come on time.” Kyungsoo informed them before hearing a string of curses going round. He grabbed his luggage and tug it out; Jongin swiftly following on.

“Wait for us!” The two shouted arriving on time yet their clothes mix-matched and their hair still not combed.

“You look like…” Jongin trailed off suddenly scared by Luhan’s deathly glare.

“Say a word and I will cut your off.”

“Violent much.” Kyungsoo whispered at Luhan.

“Stop fighting and let’s get going.” Sehun sighed grabbing his luggage and dragging the four to the elevator.

“This is going to be so much fun!” Kyungsoo jumped around clapping his hands together.

“I don’t know why I said yes, hanging out with two people who are high on crack doesn’t seem the most pleasing idea.” Luhan said rolling his eyes and thinking what on earth the other two might be doing.

“There’s the taxi!” Sehun shouted spotting the red coloured taxi once the elevator door opened up.

“Luhan?” The driver’s gruff voice spoke out nodding when Luhan waved at him. He got out to opened the back of the taxi making the others fit their luggage in there.

“Kyungsoo, sit at the front since you are the most mature.” Luhan spoke up, making himself comfortable by the window seat. Sehun joined in next followed by Jongin as Kyungsoo took the front seat unwillingly, glaring at Luhan for the umpteenth time today.

“I know where to go you boys so you can just relax and don’t talk.” The driver spoke up blasting the radio. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow; basically this driver was saying “Shut the up” in a nicer way.

He agreed he didn’t like the driver.

The four boys quietly listened to their music for once, all four dozing into their own world since it was in the early morning plus they didn’t think the driver really wanted to hear their loud conversation.

Kyungsoo looked ahead, thinking back to how close Sunggyu and Woohyun looked, he wanted them two be together. Even though he wasn’t gay (Luhan begs to differ), he wanted the two who looked right for each other to be with each other.

Somehow they reminded him of him and Jongin, except the part where he wanted them to be together. He treated Jongin as a brother and nothing more. Last night’s jealousy –he admitted it was jealousy regrettably- was just because of his anger towards Luhan. That’s right. It was only because he was angry.

He couldn’t possibly like Jongin in that way, right? No way. He like Jongin as a little brother.

Right?

His thoughts disappeared when Jongin shook him making him remember they had arrived. The airport cleared into his view, standing tall and high, and the opposite of Kyungsoo.

“Guys, we have an hour till the flight happens. I am just going to make a quick call okay?” Luhan informed them going off round the corner.

Luhan quickly fled before the two had a chance to answer him. He speed-dial the number one on his contact hearing the ringing until he heard a deep voice spoke

“So you got them?”

“Yep. Step one complete. Kyungsoo and Jongin along with me and Sehun are boarding the plane.”

“Okay, step two. Make sure they are together during the course of the plane.”

“Got it, yeollie.”

“Yah, stop calling my boyfriend ‘yeollie’.” Luhan heard the bacon shouting chuckling to himself.

Step one complete. Step two begin.

 


 

{♥ --Author's Note}

Heya! A bit slow on the update (my god, waking up at 6:30 isn't the best feeling in the world) I might be able to update again before the weekend depending on whether my teachers will give any homework.

So Hunhan and Baekyeol has a plan ( a pretty obvious plan) I decided to rush this a bit since I know you want to find out mroe about Sulay's story! =D

Please also support this story by commenting and subscribing as well as clicking the arrow in the foreword! I'll love you forever!