Chapter 12.

Straight as Cooked Spaghetti

 

“Your second plan failed.” Luhan dead-panned huffing his fringe in annoyance whilst glaring at Chanyeol.

“How the was I meant to know that they both were going to sleep throughout the whole plane journey.” Chanyeol defended pouting and resting his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder who was amusedly taking the scene in. The four from Seoul had just arrived from a plane ride where nothing… literally nothing happened.

“Guys stop fighting we still got a week for the plan to somehow work.” Baekhyun assured them, not wanting to make a scene in front of the people in the airport. It was bad enough Chanyeol was laughing like a maniac when they first arrive, he didn’t want to think what will happen if an argument broke out.

“…fine.” Luhan and Chanyeol simultaneously muttered, glaring daggers at each other, they could have just argue more but it was Baekhyun who told them to stop so they know better than to argue more because no one wants to make Byun Baekhyun mad.

“We’re done!” Kyungsoo said ending the four’s conversation from far away; dragging his luggage alongside Jongin’s. He walked towards them, his lips set in a tired line, still sleepy from the journey.

“What took you so long?” Sehun asked looking at them monotonously, he really had no idea why he was doing this stupid, crazy, ridiculous, every bad words you can think of plan. But you couldn’t really say no to Luhan, his beloved boyfriend.

Oh, being a maknae is so hard.

“Someone forgot their passport.” Kyungsoo emphasized, glancing sideways at Jongin who only shrugged and turned around whistling.

“Okay, now that you all are here, I suggest we get going.” Chanyeol shouted happily skipping away with the reluctant Baekhyun.

“God, this is going to be hell.” Kyungsoo muttered, waiting for disasters to come in their relaxing (not) vacation.

“Cheer up, it can’t be that bad.” Jongin said nudging Kyungsoo and smiling at the shorter.

“Jongin, I just pray we can survive by the end next week.” Kyungsoo continued to muttered ignoring Jongin’s previous statement and shaking his head repetitively.

“I hope you are got your swimming shorts ready because we are going to the beach nearby!” Chanyeol shouted from where the taxi was, already arriving since he practically skipped all the way over there.

“…and that’s disaster number 1.” Kyungsoo mumbled, sighing in frustration.

“Guys, the taxi driver haven’t got all day so get your asses in the car.” Sehun gritted his teeth in desperation.

Yep, being a maknae was so hard.

The car was relatively silent, much to Kyungsoo’s delight. Thankfully, to save them trouble (and the voice of Chanyeol singing the boys by SNSD), Chanyeol was peacefully sleeping, his head drooping on Baekhyun’s shoulder who was contently listening to SNSD since he was an obsessed fan boy of SNSD. No matter how much he tried to deny it.

You can’t really deny the ten albums and posters brought and plastered on his and Chanyeol’s room.

Luhan was sleeping, his head on Sehun’s lap whilst the latter was playing and ruffling Luhan’s soft brown hair, humming a tune Kyungsoo and him had made up one time when Luhan had a nightmare. Sometimes, Kyungsoo couldn’t believe Luhan was older, he was like a child, and the only difference was he was really erted.

And .

Jongin was on the seat next to him, laying his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder and the former looking through the windows as buildings ran past him, blurry and colourful.

“Hyung?” Sehun whispered, careful not to wake Luhan or the others up.

“Yeah?” Kyungsoo half-heartedly answered back, his eyes whizzing through the fields.

“When are you going to confess?”

“…what.” Kyungsoo tore his head away from the window and arch his head over Jongin’s head to look over Sehun quizzically.

“Just remember this question by next week.” Sehun mumbled, turning his head back to Luhan and acting like the scene never happened.

“Wonder what he’s talking about?” Kyungsoo murmured, lying his head on the window and gradually starting to let his eyes droop in sleepiness.

“We’re here.” The taxi drivers gruffer after half an hour, shaking Kyungsoo’s away from his dream as well as the others who slowly woke up from their slumber.

The six got out, only to be blinded by the sunlight and the waves near the beach crashing against the land.

“The hotel’s just over there.” Chanyeol mumbled as Kyungsoo savoured the moment when Chanyeol’s voice wasn’t as loud as the speaker since this was the only time Chanyeol would be quiet, having just woken up from his sleep.

Making their way there, the four followed the honeymoon couple to the hotel booking in and riding the elevator to their room.

“Obviously since me and Luhan are inseparable, you two are sharing bedroom.” Sehun dead-panned, “Get ready in five minutes; we are meeting outside for the beach.” Sehun informed before dragging his older lover inside the room.

“Guess then it’s you and me.” Kyungsoo joked before widening his eyes at the bed in front of him.

There was only a bed.

A bed.

One Bed.

Which wasn’t even king-sized. Kyungsoo just stared at it for five minutes, the thought of a bed (he’s going to kill Chanyeol for this), he was used to a single bed, just him and him alone.

“You okay sleeping together?” Kyungsoo awkwardly mumbled trying not to say it in any suggestive way possible, which failed miserably.

“Uh, sure, we’re men, right.” Jongin whispered back, thinking how stupid he sounded, of course they’re men, they haven’t got s to be a female.

“Yep.” Kyungsoo said, trying to be optimistic for him and Jongin, placing the luggage down and falling on the soft mattress.

“We better get ready; they say to meet outside in five minutes.” Jongin remembered, taking his shorts out the luggage.

“Oh yeah. I can’t be bothered though, can’t we just ditched them.” Kyungsoo said, sighing and puffing his cheeks out.

“You really want to ditch, Sehun the Satan and Luhan his devil?” Jongin asked, coming out the bathroom after a while with nothing but shorts.

And damn, he had abs which Kyungsoo obviously didn’t stare at for five minutes.

Nope, he totally didn’t stared at it like a beast.

“Hyung?” Kyungsoo snapped out from his luscious view, his cheeks supporting a red flush and hurriedly going to the bathroom to drape a casual t-shirt and shorts because no way was he going to show his body and escaped questioning as to why his cheeks were red like cherry tomato (which reminded him of his cousin’s love for cherry tomatoes).

“I’m ready.” Kyungsoo shouted slipping in some comfortable flip flops and bringing his phone and towel with him.

“Aren’t you going to swim?” Jongin casually asked slinging his bag around the shoulder and eyeing Kyungsoo, he was glad Kyungsoo didn’t decide to show his body. He wouldn’t want his hyung to show his body to erts and girls. It was because he feels he should protect Kyungsoo, yep, that was the reason to the relief he felt when Kyungsoo came out in a t-shirt instead of being bare-chested.

“Jongin, let’s go.” Kyungsoo urged, opening the room door and motioning Jongin to follow him.

The two went outside to see Sehun and Chanyeol with shorts and nothing above revealing their well-toned abs (not as much as Jongin’s though in Kyungsoo’s opinion), even Chanyeol, the crack case nut had some muscles.

“Whoa, someone’s been working out.” Chanyeol whistled laughing at when Jongin shyly hid behind Kyungsoo.

“Stop making him embarrassed.” Baekhyun laughed along; he was wearing a lose tank top and some short shorts which Chanyeol obviously didn’t agreed with judging by the towel wrapped around Baekhyun. Luhan wore a tank top with shorts and sunglasses supporting his cute look.

“To the beach.” Luhan giggled skipping and running to the yellow land just in their view.

“The first thing I am going to do is become as tan as Jongin.” Chanyeol said, his arm in the air.

“He is pale!” Kyungsoo insisted only getting ‘what-the-’ looks from the others. The six arrived in less than five minutes since the beach was near the hotel and it was relatively busy. Not too crowded but not too quiet, it was a perfect day to come overall.

“I’m going to race with Sehun!” Jongin shouted, fleeing away with Sehun and diving in the blue clear water that flowed calmly. On the other hand, Chanyeol set out a sun bed, lying in it and wearing his sunglasses as the other three put the blankets nearby and sat in it drinking the drinks Chanyeol had brought along.

“Look over there, Jongin is so beating Sehun.” Kyungsoo excitedly exclaimed, fan boying when Jongin swam speedily alongside the low currents.

“Just you wait and watch, Sehun will win in the end.” Luhan mumbled watching as the two boys swam neck in neck with his other, the water running down their side and some of the people on the beach cheering for them as well.

“Really? Jongin’s look like he’s about to win, no, Sehun is, nope, Jongin, I can’t decide.” Baekhyun said, sipping his coke daintily and watching Luhan supporting his lover and Kyungsoo supporting his soon-to-be. Baekhyun was sure the plan was going to work because Chanyeol had made it fool-proof.

Speaking of Chanyeol, Baekhyun whipped his head around in shock to see a girl chatting with Chanyeol who clearly look annoyed but being the gentlemen, he was talking to the , in Baekhyun’s opinion. He likes to labelled anyone who dared try to chat up with his boyfriend.

“Sehun’s going to win, Jongin going to lose.” Luhan childishly screeched sticking his tongue out whilst Kyungsoo crossed his arms and shook his head.

“No. Jongin’s going to win.”

“Sehun.”

“Jongin.”

“Sehun.”

“Jongin.”

“GUYS! I’m just going to chat with someone.” Baekhyun interrupted, getting up and dusting the sand; then coolly walking up to the girl.

Kyungsoo and Luhan both turned around, cringing when they saw the girl.

“Rest in Peace girl. I hope you can survive Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo closed his eyes, opening them slightly just to see the conversation between the girl and Baekhyun.

“Someone, get me some popcorn, this is going to be fun.” Luhan giggled, both forgetting about Sehun and Jongin.

“Hey .”

“What?” The girl turned around to see Baekhyun, their eyes glaring at each other.

“Good, you know your name well. Now, excuse me but could you please leave us because you’re kinda disturbing us.” Baekhyun started off, showing a soft smile towards Chanyeol who mouthed ‘thanks’ towards him.

“Ugh, who are you? Can’t you see I am talking with Minhyuk?” Baekhyun tried to stifle laughter, grinning at Chanyeol who merely shrugged.

“By the way, his name’s Chanyeol, not Minhyuk and he is my boyfriend for your information.” Baekhyun casually informed trying not to take a picture of the shock face the girl was having.

“But you don’t even look gay.” The girl whispered, glancing at Chanyeol.

“Well . What does a gay look like then? Someone who wears pink tutu and dances to ‘I’m a Barbie girl’, throwing glitter around the world?”

“Whatever, can’t you see I was just being friendly and talking to him?”

“, you were flirting with him, there’s a ing difference if you haven’t noticed that in your pea-sized brain.”

“Just because I am wearing a bikini doesn’t mean I am a .”

“I saw you chatting with another guy moments ago.  I know isn’t when you wear revealing clothes and  chat up with lots of boys but honey, you define a because I can practically see your s –not that you have any- and you crack isn’t very appealing. Plus, I think you should get rid of the padded bra underneath.”

“Why you son of-” The girl cursed lunging forward towards Baekhyun who didn’t even flinched because he knew Chanyeol would always step in when someone tried to hurt him.

“Leave, I don’t want to see someone who tries to hurt my lover.” Chanyeol hissed slapping the girl’s hands away from Baekhyun and hugging Baekhyun from the back, eyes glaring holes at the girl who tossed her to the side and strutted off.

“Hey girl?” Luhan shouted, garnering the attention of the girl who batted her eyelashes at Kyungsoo and Luhan.

“You want some ice?” Luhan continued, gulping his coke and staring at the girl who turned away acting shy.

“What for?” The girl giggled as Kyungsoo and Luhan tried hard not to puke at the stupid act the girl was pulling. Kyungsoo smiled in mischief, looking at the girl before sweetly saying,

“I just thought you needed some ice pack for the massive burn you got from my hyung. And also, whilst removing the padded bra, please also remove the padded cushion you have on your shrivelled .”

 


 

{♥ --Author's Note}

Heya... ._. I'm still alive. Sorry for not updating in like forever but exams were starting up. O.O I finally manage to finish most my exams but I still got Maths, Biology (urgh, I at biology, otl), Geography and History. Still got three more weeks and then Christmas holidays starts, thank god. Hopefully more updates will come from then on. I'll try to get another update by next weekends!

By the way, enjoy the sweet (and sassy) vacation moments while you can because once they arrive in Seoul, more drama will arrive. Mwahaha*coughs and splutters*, sorry. -.-

Please also support this story by commenting and subscribing as well as clicking the arrow in the forewordI'll love you forever!